AOR GTLM League - Season 2 - Round 7 - Yas Marina - 18 February 2017 | ApexOnlineRacing.com

AOR GTLM League - Season 2 - Round 7 - Yas Marina - 18 February 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

TUS Mikoto

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Nov 26, 2016
Hey I'm sorry I forgot about the aor and I cannot race in the later future because sadly I don't have gold

EVR Matt212

1 Time XB1 Rookie League & Christmas Cup Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
DiRT Coordinator
Premium Member
May 5, 2015
Well that ended in heart brake, run out of fuel on the final lap, hit the wall trying to maintain as much momentum as i can then max abandoned me 40m from the line, get hit by another car and am literally parked on the line untill a viper piledrived me over!

EMR Europa

F1 1st Driver
Jan 13, 2014
Not being funny but its horse **** that I started in 13th and got bashed around when I should've been on the front row. like award 1/3rd points for qualifying and 2/3rds for the race or something because in all honesty its a joke how many times the lobby gets f***ed up. Also why does the length of the race keep getting decreased? It's annoying as hell.

VBR Deathstroke

F1 Champion
Dec 3, 2015
Well that ended in heart brake, run out of fuel on the final lap, hit the wall trying to maintain as much momentum as i can then max abandoned me 40m from the line, get hit by another car and am literally parked on the line untill a viper piledrived me over!
I have somethink to show before you say than i abandon you

EMR Vanquish

Junior Karter
Feb 16, 2017
All I know is the viper op on curbs lol
[DOUBLEPOST=1487450881][/DOUBLEPOST]And next time let's try to start where we qualify it will go smoother. Good race though

Regamus

F1 Senna Equivalent
Aug 7, 2015
Not being funny but its horse **** that I started in 13th and got bashed around when I should've been on the front row. like award 1/3rd points for qualifying and 2/3rds for the race or something because in all honesty its a joke how many times the lobby gets f***ed up. Also why does the length of the race keep getting decreased? It's annoying as hell.
That's why I stopped hosting lobbies. Unless medal got screen shots of qualifying and the race results be hard to give points to anyone

EVR Matt212

Staff member
F1 Coordinator
DiRT Coordinator
Premium Member
May 5, 2015
That's why I stopped hosting lobbies. Unless medal got screen shots of qualifying and the race results be hard to give points to anyone
Ive got them recorded

EVR Matt212

Staff member
F1 Coordinator
DiRT Coordinator
Premium Member
May 5, 2015
There you are @Ted Davis
Naa youtube hates me

EVR Matt212

Staff member
F1 Coordinator
DiRT Coordinator
Premium Member
May 5, 2015
@matt212 sorry for the tag at the beginning man, was a really rough start.
No worries mate it was bound to happen when i was in the wrong place at the wrong time, then i ran out of fuel anyway :')

EVR Morvic

Reigning AOR PC GT Endurance Champion
Staff member
DiRT Coordinator
Feb 25, 2016
At this point I consider if to race further or not, it was like a 5th D/C in a row this season.

EVR Matt212

Staff member
F1 Coordinator
DiRT Coordinator
Premium Member
May 5, 2015
That's the most tragic end o a league race I've ever seen.. xD
The fact i was sat there spamming the gearbox prayin an ai would shunt me :')

Status
Not open for further replies.