Not open for further replies.

VBR Deathstroke

F1 Champion
Dec 3, 2015
Yas marina lap 24
Driver involved driver in 12th
Massive track extend video catch on video
@SavageSnailx69x i send you the video
Or go on my feed its one of the two video i record yesterday and please that was more than ridiculous

EVR Matt212

1 Time XB1 Rookie League & Christmas Cup Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
DiRT Coordinator
Premium Member
May 5, 2015
Incident with @max_leclerc1234 at Silverstonen lap 3.
So after a pretty big crash at the start of the race i find myself trying to overtake Max around the final sector of the track, i look to his outside down into the final chicane but he cuts across me to defend, fair enough, i switch back to the inside and he turns back against me under braking crashing into me causing us both to run wide, coming out of the corner he fails to adjust his line to give me full room on the circuit and then out of the final corner even though i have nearly my whole car ahead he still squeezes me out nearly to the gravel. 3 incidents in 3 corners there of either leaving no space or moving under braking.
now im not one to usually complain in this league but after the amount of times he did this exact same thing to Morvic last week something has to be said...
footage:

l medal l

Forza Coordinator
Staff member
Forza Coordinator
Mar 21, 2016
@matt212 ill let the other coordinators weigh in. In my opinion it borders on dirty, but into the final chicane you had no chance of making the corner and holding that line.

• Agree
Reactions: Regamus

Regamus

F1 Senna Equivalent
Aug 7, 2015
I agree with medal, max made it difficult but the lunge for the overtake evens it out.

EVR Matt212

Staff member
F1 Coordinator
DiRT Coordinator
Premium Member
May 5, 2015
I agree with medal, max made it difficult but the lunge for the overtake evens it out.
I admit i broke late but i feel if the original move across me hadnt of been made across me so i could brake normally i would of got the car slowed down, not on the apex but i would of still had room on the outside, i just want clarification over it to be honest :)

EVR Matt212

Staff member
F1 Coordinator
DiRT Coordinator
Premium Member
May 5, 2015
It was aggressive defending which is frowned upon, but it wasn't to the point action needs to be taken. The same can be said about the lunge for the overtake.
Ok fair enough, just wanted to know

Status
Not open for further replies.