AOR - GTLM League - Stewards Panel - Season 1 | ApexOnlineRacing.com

AOR - GTLM League - Stewards Panel - Season 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riddle U

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Jan 24, 2015
I would like to make a complaint against PandoraGirl after initial contact between me and max, I corrected and gave Pandora plenty of room. Going into turn 1 Pandora hit a vette and slowed allowing me to pass on the outside. Exiting the corner Pandora came in to fast crossing the rear of my line causing me to go sideways, but still a correctable slide. After the initial hit he refused to slow down at this point and to keep himself stable turned into me pushing threw. This resulted in an uncorrectable spin causing me to hit the wall damaging my car severely. After pitting and having the damage fixed it was soon after I realized I had irreparable damage to my transmission. This damage resulted in me having to pit every few laps. Even with my damaged transmission in was able to pull faster laps than Pandora. In my opinion this wreck was 100% avoidable.

EVR Morvic

Reigning AOR PC GT Endurance Champion
Staff member
DiRT Coordinator
Feb 25, 2016
Well, I think I can also make a complaint, against @Riddle U .
I don't have any evidence on that one due to my disconnection (X Live issues) but I can describe the situation:
Riddle returned the track inattentively on (perhaps) lap 5, forcing me to slow down and go to the grass a little bit. He could avoid it by simply waiting or returning on the track in the other way so I could easily go forward.
[DOUBLEPOST=1462649002][/DOUBLEPOST]+ I hit him so he fall out of the track, but it was definetely his fault because of the inattentive return.

Riddle U

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Jan 24, 2015
Well, I think I can also make a complaint, against @Riddle U .
I don't have any evidence on that one due to my disconnection (X Live issues) but I can describe the situation:
Riddle returned the track inattentively on (perhaps) lap 5, forcing me to slow down and go to the grass a little bit. He could avoid it by simply waiting or returning on the track in the other way so I could easily go forward.
[DOUBLEPOST=1462649002][/DOUBLEPOST]+ I hit him so he fall out of the track, but it was definetely his fault because of the inattentive return.
He is correct in his statement, not going to contest this. I thought I had enough room and hit the gas to hard entering, tried to correct but still came across his racing line.

Regamus

F1 Senna Equivalent
Aug 7, 2015
@Riddle U all damage is repairable. If you kept having to pit for a damaged transmission then you were down shifting too fast and damaging it repeatedly.

I'll look into the lap 5 incident.

Also @Riddle U what lap are you referring too when mentioning pandoragirl

DeathDealerS199

F1 Senna Equivalent
Nov 16, 2015
Going into the hairpin on the first lap i think Riddle incurs a lot of damage. his engine is 100% transmission 100% driveshaft 100% front left brake and suspension too.

Regamus

F1 Senna Equivalent
Aug 7, 2015
Lap 1 Turn 1

Incident involving @Peppertree15 & @Riddle U

I've deemed this a racing incident as @Peppertree15 was turning away from @Riddle U in the telemetry before and during contact, so the attempt to avoid contact was already being made. Riddle U turned too much to avoid the grass which in turn resulted in him making contact and was unfortunately spun as a result.

Lap 5

Incident involving @Morvic & @Riddle U

Just be more careful in future when rejoining the track, make sure it is clear and safe to do so. No further action taken.

It has been decided @max_leclerc1234 that you will receive a qualifying ban as a result of dangerously rejoining the track on two occasions. In both cases you made contact with another driver, one of which you caused damage to their car and cost that individual positions he otherwise may not of lost.

If you are looked into again for similar incidents then further penalties will be more severe. At watkins glen you will be required to spectate qualifying.

Last edited:

Riddle U

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Jan 24, 2015
Lap 1 Turn 1

Incident involving @Peppertree15 & @Riddle U

I've deemed this a racing incident as @Peppertree15 was turning away from @Riddle U in the telemetry before and during contact, so the attempt to avoid contact was already being made. Riddle U turned too much to avoid the grass which in turn resulted in him making contact and was unfortunately spun as a result.

Lap 5

Just be more careful in future when rejoining the track, make sure it is clear and safe to do so. No further action taken.

It has been decided @max_leclerc1234 that you will receive a qualifying ban as a result of dangerously rejoining the track on two occasions. In both cases you made contact with another driver, one of which you caused damage to their car and cost that individually positions he otherwise may not of lost.

If you are looked into again for similar incidents then further penalties will be more severe. At watkins glen you will be required to spectate qualifying.
Thank you for looking into the matter me vs pepper. As for Morvic vs me I apologize and be more careful in the future.

VBR Deathstroke

F1 Champion
Dec 3, 2015
I will miss the qualified for watkins glen because of obligation at home.

And i have pit after the collision with matt due to severe damage to brake and suspension
[DOUBLEPOST=1462758873][/DOUBLEPOST]And for auto penalized myself of this contact

DeathDealerS199

F1 Senna Equivalent
Nov 16, 2015
you had to pit because of a mistake you made. regardless if you damaged your car or not you would still have got this penality. As for missing qualifying you still must attend the lobby. If you are not in the lobby for qualifying your quali ban will carry over to the next race. You must be present in the lobby for the punishment to take place.

EVR Morvic

Reigning AOR PC GT Endurance Champion
Staff member
DiRT Coordinator
Feb 25, 2016
Lap 5

It's okay, I have no reason to speculate :) But I assume that next incident will result penalty for mr. @Riddle U ? :D

Regamus

F1 Senna Equivalent
Aug 7, 2015
It'll depend on what happens, also can not start conversations in this thread, so it's easy to see and find steward related comments. Thank you

l medal l

Forza Coordinator
Staff member
Forza Coordinator
Mar 21, 2016
Lap 33 at Watkins Glen, Morvic rejoins from the pits directly into the racing line, forces Sketch to go around the uphill straight section to the right. Sketch and Morvic collide, Morvic bounces across the track from the right rail directly into the middle of the track. I hit him square, car destroyed, ended my race. I've sent the xbox DVR clip to all race coordinators.

Reactions: DeathDealerS199
Status
Not open for further replies.