PS4 - AOR GTSL S11 - CONSTRUCTORS CHALLENGE #1 - CAR. TEAM & LIVERY | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR GTSL S11 - CONSTRUCTORS CHALLENGE #1 - CAR. TEAM & LIVERY

• ANNOUNCEMENT: Sign-ups are OPEN for Season 19 of the AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues on F1 2019!
    They are closing on 29th February, so be quick! Head to the League Forums for more information.

MadLithuanian

Junior Karter
Feb 12, 2020
Following in the footsteps of several other manufacturers, BMW has announced their partnership with Shell to participate in the brand new AOR GTSL Constructors Challenge. The cars were revealed in an event that was closed to the public earlier this week in Berlin - the German manufacturer showed off the challengers for both of the Group 4 and Group 3 categories which are the BMW M4 Gr.4 and the BMW Z4 Gr. 3 respectively.

4683762319274050572_0.jpg

The shakedown for both cars took place earlier today in the SPA Francorchamps track in Belgium, showing the actual livery of the team for the first time to the public. Both cars were driven by a lesser known Lithuanian driver, MadLithuanian, who is still waiting for the team to sign a second driver:

"Both cars felt great, they are nimble and fast." - said the driver. "Even though the M4 is not super fast on the straights, it is quite nimble through the corners. The car is easy to drive and gives a lot of confidence to the driver in order to push for competitive lap times. The Z4 however, is a completely different beast. It has a very twitchy and nervous back-end which you have to constantly tame, because it always tries to escape you. If you do, however, you are rewarded with one of the fastest lap times on the grid." - said the Lithuanian with a smile on his face.

4692769516515524612_0.jpg

After being asked about the team structure for the season, the answer from the BMW Director of Motorsport was firm: "This is the first season for us, as well as all of the other manufacturers. Currently we have MadLithuanian as our first driver, but naturally we would be happy to sign someone for the other two cars. If we can't find anyone that suits our strategy and vision it is possible that we will only run two cars with one driver throughout the season."

Will the German marque manage to take the fight to other manufacturers? Is the team going to secure a second driver for the season? Will the the decades of motorsport heritage increase the chances to win the championship or is the German outfit biting on more than they can chew? If you want to find out, don't miss the start of the season next Thursday.

Constructor: BMW
Gr. 3 Vehicle: BMW Z4
Gr. 4 Vehicle: BMW M4
Team name: BMW Shell Mannschaft
Drivers: MadLithuanian / Seat Open
Numbers: 29 / xx
Livery: White base with red/yellow Shell color scheme;

GKRT_PinkiiBoii

F1 1st Driver
Staff member
GT Coordinator
Oct 8, 2018
Constructor: Mercedes
Gr. 3 Vehicle: Mercedes SLS AMG Gr. 3
Gr. 4 Vehicle: Mercedes SLS AMG Gr. 4
Team name: AOR BAD BOY’s Racing
Drivers: RoninGT-Delaney / Ashracer2011
Numbers: 59 / 44
Livery: Black with burgundy accent

Pic coming
MUCH YES!

Reactions: Delaney

Manx57

F1 Multiple Race Winner
Mar 9, 2016
Constructor: Renault SPORT
Gr. 3 Vehicle: R.S.01 GT3 2016
Gr. 4 Vehicle: MEGANE TROPHY 2011

Team name:
Anxiety Racing
Drivers: Manx57
Numbers: 57
Livery:
TBA

Delaney

F1 Senna Equivalent
Staff member
GT Coordinator
Mar 12, 2016
I’m impressed by the spread of liveries and Color. It’s great to see. We have nearly all colors represented, Green, Pink, Blue, White, Blacks and more to come. Keep it up guy’s

Reactions: GKRT_PinkiiBoii

GKRT_PinkiiBoii

F1 1st Driver
Staff member
GT Coordinator
Oct 8, 2018
I’m impressed by the spread of liveries and Color. It’s great to see. We have nearly all colors represented, Green, Pink, Blue, White, Blacks and more to come. Keep it up guy’s
Just Purple, Red, Orange and Yellow left and we'll have a rainbow grid :D

GKRT_PinkiiBoii

F1 1st Driver
Staff member
GT Coordinator
Oct 8, 2018
I don't mind 5 if it's going or 17
Look in the top post, for numbers already taken.
And You can just update Your first post Monkey
You’ve already claimed the number 5 from your sign up in the McLaren so that can transfer over with you, 17 is still open if you want to change though, just gotta tag a co-ord (myself, Delaney, BL99DY-NINE or Hasnain) so we know to update op

Last edited:

GKRT_PinkiiBoii

F1 1st Driver
Staff member
GT Coordinator
Oct 8, 2018
Storyline of the season?:
The battle of the German Constructors, with BMW, Mercedes-Benz AMG and Porsche in the running Germany is the most represented country on the grid, and with a week (or is it two...) left to go will we see Audi or VW enter the fray to prove themselves the superior constructor from Germany?

monkeymeg44

Formula 4 Test Driver
Jan 21, 2019
You’ve already claimed the number 5 from your sign up in the McLaren so that can transfer over with you, 17 is still open if you want to change though, just gotta tag a co-ord (myself, Delaney, BL99DY-NINE or Hasnain) so we know to update op
5 is fine thanks. Like I said very new to this. And not sure how to navigate my way round the site. Just hope all is in order with my new teammate. And looking forward to start of season

Wedgybo

Junior Karter
Feb 15, 2020
Lemme know if you wanna join :)
Constructor: Honda
Gr. 3 Vehicle: NSX Gr. 3
Gr. 4 Vehicle: NSX Gr. 4
Team name: Mental Racing
Drivers: Caaalyy / Seat open
Numbers: 12 / xx
Livery: skyblue with black accent
Mind if I team up with you @Caaalyy? I'm a noob at all this so don't expect much help on the points but I make a decent cuppa :D

Would take number 79