PS4 - AOR GTSL S11 - CONSTRUCTORS CHALLENGE #1 - CAR. TEAM & LIVERY | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR GTSL S11 - CONSTRUCTORS CHALLENGE #1 - CAR. TEAM & LIVERY

Bankai_Bullett

F1 Senna Equivalent
Apr 4, 2015
You absolute madman.:LOL:

Oh by the way, have you had luck convincing a certain 'Joker' to join your team?;)
He said he's thinking about it... I told him to do it so he can keep me company.

He wasn't particularly receptive to that idea for some reason :unsure:... :LOL:

Reactions: Delaney

Wobbuffet

F1 Senna Equivalent
May 20, 2016
He said he's thinking about it... I told him to do it so he can keep me company.

He wasn't particularly receptive to that idea for some reason :unsure:... :LOL:
Probably because you gave him a 'camp assistant' when we laying the foundations for our own F1 gaming company a couple years ago:

Joker is like an elephant, he never forgets!;):ROFLMAO:

Bankai_Bullett

F1 Senna Equivalent
Apr 4, 2015
Okay, another question.

Can I use two different race numbers for each of my cars or will it mess up the tables?

GKRT_PinkiiBoii

F1 Multiple Race Winner
Staff member
GT Coordinator
Oct 8, 2018
Okay, another question.

Can I use two different race numbers for each of my cars or will it mess up the tables?
I think that really depends on which co-ord replies first..........Damn it's me :p
I'd say that it's ok as long as it's not a number someone else it already running, ideally we'd all pick a number and it's on both cars but for those like @Wobbuffet who gets his from the discover section it's not always possible so unless another co-ord says otherwise it should be fine.

GKRT_PinkiiBoii

F1 Multiple Race Winner
Staff member
GT Coordinator
Oct 8, 2018
@Don01GT you need to declare your constructor and which two cars from them you’re using (if constructor has options for Gr 3/4) show us a your liveries and pick your number by Wednesday evening 8pm (UK time) if you still wish to compete on Thursday.

Bankai_Bullett

F1 Senna Equivalent
Apr 4, 2015
I think that really depends on which co-ord replies first..........Damn it's me :p
I'd say that it's ok as long as it's not a number someone else it already running, ideally we'd all pick a number and it's on both cars but for those like @Wobbuffet who gets his from the discover section it's not always possible so unless another co-ord says otherwise it should be fine.
Well, I'm running triple digits... chances are nobody else will be using those numbers. So I'll just go ahead and do it :cool:

Delaney

F1 Senna Equivalent
Staff member
GT Coordinator
Mar 12, 2016
I like the liveries. There is just one thing. As this is a livery that You have done or had done for You, why would You use two different numbers??? I don’t like it! If it was because You had to use other people’s liveries like Wobbuffet, then I would reluctantly accept it, but not in this case.

Bankai_Bullett

F1 Senna Equivalent
Apr 4, 2015
I like the liveries. There is just one thing. As this is a livery that You have done or had done for You, why would You use two different numbers??? I don’t like it! If it was because You had to use other people’s liveries like Wobbuffet, then I would reluctantly accept it, but not in this case.
Because using the same number for both classes doesn't feel right *shrugs*

• Sad

BL99DY-NINE

F1 Senna Equivalent
Staff member
GT Coordinator
May 14, 2018
Because using the same number for both classes doesn't feel right *shrugs*
It is the same driver for both classes therefore, when practical, it should be the same driver number on both cars/ classes. I know it's just a minor detail but I'm afraid you'll have to settle on one number.

Bankai_Bullett

F1 Senna Equivalent
Apr 4, 2015
It is the same driver for both classes therefore, when practical, it should be the same driver number on both cars/ classes. I know it's just a minor detail but I'm afraid you'll have to settle on one number.
But I asked before and was told that, as long as no-one else is using the number, I could do it... so which is it?

Delaney

F1 Senna Equivalent
Staff member
GT Coordinator
Mar 12, 2016
But I asked before and was told that, as long as no-one else is using the number, I could do it... so which is it?
I know You did and We’ll be more careful how We answer questions like that in the future. We will allow it for now, BUT if anyone need one of those number, You will have to change it. This is the final answer in this discussion.

Bankai_Bullett

F1 Senna Equivalent
Apr 4, 2015
I know You did and We’ll be more careful how We answer questions like that in the future. We will allow it for now, BUT if anyone need one of those number, You will have to change it. This is the final answer in this discussion.
I'll tell ya what... in the interest of keeping the peace, I'll drop the #333 and use #666 on both cars.

But it might be worth writing something into the livery rules about this ;)

Wobbuffet

F1 Senna Equivalent
May 20, 2016
Alright, officially complete... so here they are.

Constructor: Lexus
Gr. 3 Vehicle: RC F GT3
Gr. 4 Vehicle: RC F GT4
Team name:
Snap-On Gazoo Racing
Drivers:
@Bankai_Bullett / Open For Teammate
Numbers: 333 (GT4) 666 (GT3) / Open For Teammate
Livery:

Black, Red and White liveries with Snap-On as main sponsor.
View attachment 103980

View attachment 103981
Tell you what think we've just seen a very strong contender for best driver made livery this season, the GR.3 looks very good but that GR.4 Bankai...damn - it looks very slick and on point.

For what its worth Bankai putting #666 on that GR.4 car will give it a 'devil's advantage' and go well with that livery.;)

Lastly noticed something minor in the constructors registered, you have MadLithuanian listed twice using BMW & Toyota, Toyota is being used by Jane Trpkov.

Bankai_Bullett

F1 Senna Equivalent
Apr 4, 2015
Alright, officially complete... so here they are.

Constructor: Lexus
Gr. 3 Vehicle: RC F GT3
Gr. 4 Vehicle: RC F GT4
Team name:
Snap-On Gazoo Racing
Drivers:
@Bankai_Bullett / @leedamastr
Numbers: #666 / #096
Livery:

Black, Red and White liveries with Snap-On as main sponsor.
View attachment 103980

View attachment 103981
Hey @Delaney @BL99DY-NINE @GKRT_PinkiiBoii, an update.

@leedamastr has inexplicably expressed interest in teaming with me for this season :LOL:... so he'll be driving the #096 Lexus'. His have Red mirrors and rear wing end-plates, if it helps.