PS4 - AOR GTSL S11 - CONSTRUCTORS CHALLENGE #1 - CAR. TEAM & LIVERY | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR GTSL S11 - CONSTRUCTORS CHALLENGE #1 - CAR. TEAM & LIVERY

Delaney

F1 Senna Equivalent
Staff member
GT Coordinator
Mar 12, 2016
We are still missing information from @Don01GT on car selection, race number and livery. We need to have it Wednesday 9.00 PM GMT at the latest. You will not be allowed to start without it!

Defiant195

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 20, 2014
Will join the Dodge Viper team of @Meg1s would like either #5 or #19 (if it's #5 then please make the number red). But if those are taken any will do. I am gonna friend you now Meg so I can have access to your liveries.

Will probably start my practise tonight with Delaney in his lobby at 6:45 I think.

Reactions: Delaney and Meg1s

Delaney

F1 Senna Equivalent
Staff member
GT Coordinator
Mar 12, 2016
Will join the Dodge Viper team of @Meg1s would like either #5 or #19 (if it's #5 then please make the number red). But if those are taken any will do. I am gonna friend you now Meg so I can have access to your liveries.

Will probably start my practise tonight with Delaney in his lobby at 6:45 I think.
You can see the numbers already taken at the bottom of the top post

HRacingGreen

S12 AOR PS4 GP2 Champion
Premium Member
Jan 30, 2015
Constructor: Mitsubishi
Gr. 3 Vehicle: Lancer GT3
Gr. 4 Vehicle: Lancer GT4
Team name:
Benetton Invicta Racing
Drivers: HRacingGreen / xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Numbers: #91 / xx
Livery:

Last edited:

Delaney

F1 Senna Equivalent
Staff member
GT Coordinator
Mar 12, 2016
Wow, We now have 11 different Constructors signed-up for this

Hasnain

F1 Senna Equivalent
Staff member
GT Coordinator
Jan 1, 2017
Constructor: Aston Martin
Gr. 3 Vehicle: V12 Vantage GT3
Gr. 4 Vehicle: V8 Vantage Gr.4
Team name: Ace Autosport
Drivers: Hasnain282
Numbers: 282
Livery: The usual.

1582651757833.png

Reactions: Caaalyy and Delaney

Jane Trpkov

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 6, 2019
Just a bit, great competitor, not so much 'raw' talent as a few others but really great. Unlucky not to win more championships.

YES #19 it will be for me then. Got my liveries now from meg1s so all set.
Yeah,what fascinates me about him is that after all that suffering,missing out on 3 championships,he still fought on and won one at the age of 40

Reactions: Delaney

Delaney

F1 Senna Equivalent
Staff member
GT Coordinator
Mar 12, 2016
Press release

It is with great sorrow that BAD BOY Racing today saw the withdrawal of our fantastic driver @Ashracer2011 from further racing in the ongoing GTSL series. The team naturally accepts his resignation and wishes him all the best, in his future racing career. Ashracer2011 has been a great asset to the team and has brought home a lot of points and championships, both individually and for the team. The team will for now carry on with just our remaining driver RoninGT-Delaney, but We will of course be looking for a replacement for the next series. We just have to remember that it so good to be bad

Bad Boy Racing A.PNG

Delaney

F1 Senna Equivalent
Staff member
GT Coordinator
Mar 12, 2016
I think I'll go for the Peugeot if thats ok? it seems to suit my driving style. no livery chosen yet.
Are You sure mate???:eek: It’s regarded as the slowest car more or less in both categories. But if You have tested and found it’s the best for You, who am I to stop You:cool:

• Funny
Reactions: Caaalyy

Keitaro_919

Junior Karter
Mar 25, 2020
Are You sure mate???:eek: It’s regarded as the slowest car more or less in both categories. But if You have tested and found it’s the best for You, who am I to stop You:cool:
yeah, I think so. my outright pace is not up to competing with the fastest now anyways. I'd rather have a car that I feel is drivable than what is fastest :)

to finish first, first you have to finish and all that :)