What is your psn and I will try and join but do have my boy tomorrow night. So might be in and out if that's okI will set up a testing room tomorrow and I urge all of You, that are not familiar with driving with us, to join. First of course, You need to send me a FR.
We will be going through all the 8 tracks ( hopefully), so as You can guess, the races will not be that long. You don’t need to use the car You plan on using, but it might be a good idea.
Yes round 1 has been moved 1 week later to the 27th.Just want to confirm that first race is 27th not 20th as I first thought. Will I get a notification when the tiers and teams have been decided
1. There is still room, I believe we are waiting on one of our regulars still but your sign up would put us at 15 drivers, once our stray regular signs up so you'd be in as a full time driver with no issue.Hey guys,I want to sign up for this championship but I have some questions.Is there any room for new sign ups right now?If there is then can I compete with a default livery,because I have 0 clue on how to do them and also I'm too lazy to download decals from PC.And lastly,I would like to know how do you guys practice for these kind of races?I've never done 40 minute long races so it will be a bit tricky for me strategy-wise at first so any advice is welcome.Thanks in advance
Thanks a lot man,I will most likely sign up tomorrow1. There is still room, I believe we are waiting on one of our regulars still but your sign up would put us at 15 drivers, once our stray regular signs up so you'd be in as a full time driver with no issue.
2. Yes you could compete with the default livery but you can also look in the Discover > Liveries area of GT Sport, no PC download required. Just be careful of the driver numbers (see the Car, Team & Livery thread for which driver numbers are spoken for)
3. We will be holding open practice on the 16th at 8pm (2000hrs) UK time however you can run a practice race in the off-line arcade mode against the AI (Yes the AI are absolute crap in this game but it will give you an idea of tyre wear and fuel usage) Most races tend to be 2 stops on the softest available tyre compound but try it out for yourself
If you have any more questions feel free to ask!
If you have a look at the teams and liveries thread, then you'll see a lot of liveries made by the drivers taking part however you don't have to do that, I normally use the GT Sport 'discover' section to download and use liveries, the liveries I'm using this season are from the discover area/section.If there is then can I compete with a default livery,because I have 0 clue on how to do them and also I'm too lazy to download decals from PC.
Yeah,thanks a lot.I knew previously about the discover section but I thought we could only use liveries made by ourselves.Thanks for clearing that up for meCheers Bl99dy you just saved me a bit of time I was halfway through answering Jane's post myself lol, though I will go a bit more in-depth on your answer about liveries
If you have a look at the teams and liveries thread, then you'll see a lot of liveries made by the drivers taking part however you don't have to do that, I normally use the GT Sport 'discover' section to download and use liveries the liveries I using this season are from this.
Heres a tutorial video showing you the basics:
Its easy enough to get to grips and learn how it works.
God if that was the case I would have been running default liveries since season 2!Yeah,thanks a lot.I knew previously about the discover section but I thought we could only use liveries made by ourselves.Thanks for clearing that up for me
Just the one. If you have a teammate you will both have to use the same car, if someone else picks Toyota but runs solo that they have free choice but can only pick one.Hey guys,just one last question.I'm keen on choosing Toyota and as I see,there are 2 Gr.3 cars for this manufacturer.Can I use both the F1-VGT and Supra cars for Gr.3 races or am I limited to only using one car per group?
Not completely familiar with the points system but I understood that your points in one tier count in the other as well.So,I have 2 solutions here:
We are getting closer Wobbie! I hope that's a good thing
- I agree. I think that We'll need to find a solution, similar to what We've done, when We have less than 16.
- Could do so. Maybe after Rd. 3 and 6?
- I see Your point, but (there is always a Butt) I cannot promise to keep the two tiers apart. It only make sense from +14-15. I'll not have us open two room's for 2 x 6-7 racers. We could race for a T1 and a T2 Individual Championship, controlled by where people start. Or We could go with a DR based Championship, but that would give 4 Champions on top of the Constructors Title. I can live with that as long as the emphasis is on the Constructors.
And yes, this is a discussion, that has been going on for more than a year now. So if You don't get it, don't worry, it's just a Wobbie/Delaney thing.