PS4 - AOR GTSL S11 - CONSTRUCTORS CHALLENGE #1 - MAIN DISCUSSION | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR GTSL S11 - CONSTRUCTORS CHALLENGE #1 - MAIN DISCUSSION

• All leagues are cancelled until Xmas Day - check out the Announcements section for more details.

jutngo

Formula 4 Test Driver
Sep 25, 2019
I'm really looking forward to this one. With the big grid, a variety of cars with different strengths and so many capable drivers I think it's going to be a very exciting series throughout the pack.
The teams leaderboard could be a fierce battle. Hope I can do my bit for that one!

Good luck everyone.

BL99DY-NINE

F1 Schumacher Equivalent
Staff member
GT Coordinator
May 14, 2018
Do all current Manufacturers challenge racers get to race in the inter-league race rounds?

@Delaney
The Interleague Championship (ILC) is a 7 vs. 7 competiton against F1-Revolution.de (F1-R) therefore not everyone who is signed up for the current season will be invited to participate. We, the Coordinators, are discussing who we feel will best represent AOR and will be contacting those individuals soon. As one can imagine there are far more factors to consider than just outright speed. So for those of you who are not selected to participate please know that it is nothing personal and the ILC will be coming back in late/ summer early fall 2020 with (hopefully) more leagues participating and more driver slots open. There will be a second non-points room open for the reserve driver pool and any other members of both leagues who wish to participate in the ILC.

Also please do not say the 'M' word, we don't want to get sued;)

• Informative
Reactions: Manx57

Wobbuffet

F1 Senna Equivalent
May 20, 2016
The Interleague Championship (ILC) is a 7 vs. 7 competiton against F1-Revolution.de (F1-R) therefore not everyone who is signed up for the current season will be invited to participate. We, the Coordinators, are discussing who we feel will best represent AOR and will be contacting those individuals soon. As one can imagine there are far more factors to consider than just outright speed. So for those of you who are not selected to participate please know that it is nothing personal and the ILC will be coming back in late/ summer early fall 2020 with (hopefully) more leagues participating and more driver slots open. There will be a second non-points room open for the reserve driver pool and any other members of both leagues who wish to participate in the ILC.

Also please do not say the 'M' word, we don't want to get sued;)
I don't think this will come as a surprise but to help with the selection process, I can announce that I am not making myself available for selection and won't be taking part in this.
Its nothing personal or anything the co-ords have done (also I felt the format & calendar was/is fine) but my reasons are pretty simple.

As a lot of the long-term drivers here know the 'team' aspect of league racing isn't something that particularly interests me, and when coupled with the fact that the ILC is solely focused on the team side it means the ILC is just a non-starter for me.

So I'll will be watching on from the sidelines (well stream lol), my opinion for what its worth co-ords if there is such a role as 'on track team captain/leader' in this - I'd give that role to Hasnain.(y)

Jane Trpkov

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 6, 2019
Nothing realted to this championship,but I am 99% sure that we're getting Gran Tursimo 7 as a launch title this year.This article from around the same time last year predicted some things which came true like ghost of tsushima and last of us 2 also being launch titles.Also it says about the new PSVR which is also heavily rumoured.Fingers crossed my assupmtions are true.

Reactions: Caaalyy and Delaney

GKRT_PinkiiBoii

F1 Multiple Race Winner
Staff member
GT Coordinator
Oct 8, 2018
For those of you not racing in the ILC tomorrow night, please support your fellow AOR racers and cheer them on in the stream (if your free).
Link will be posted 5 minutes before the stream goes live tomorrow night (approx. 7:25pm (GMT))
Good luck Team AOR.

Ashracer2011

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 14, 2014
For those of you not racing in the ILC tomorrow night, please support your fellow AOR racers and cheer them on in the stream (if your free).
Link will be posted 5 minutes before the stream goes live tomorrow night (approx. 7:25pm (GMT))
Good luck Team AOR.
Sending a big Corona virus care package of good lucks :p Have fun all, remember to finish first, first you must finish...

Delaney

F1 Senna Equivalent
Staff member
GT Coordinator
Mar 12, 2016
Sorry guy's. I've not (yet) been able to find a host for the "Social ILC Race" tonight. @Ashracer2011 could I persuade You to set something up maybe? Or @Manx57? Or @leedamastr?

Who ever do this, maybe You could send a FR to these two from F1R, who are to be reserve's tonight. I have asked them to send a FR @leedamastr too.
  1. F1R-galliSR66
  2. F1R-Shaaadow

Ashracer2011

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 14, 2014
Yes, a lobby will be open from 7.30 PM. Added my PSN "Ashracer2011" if you've not got me already.

Starting with some practice @ Santi Croix A for 30 mins,

from 8PM if there are enough people we'll do some fun races in different cars, tracks will be done on voting.

1. Redbull Junior
  2. One of the standard - Rally cars from the list available to everyone.
  3. One make samba bus race
  4. One make gr.4 Aston Martin Vantage

Feel free to join if you're not Racing in the inter-league race tonight, its a social race so its about fun and some short sprint races, nothing to complicated.

Race Room 1

1. @BL99DY-NINE , BL99DY-NINE; American, 119 ms
  2. @Meg1s, Communist_Minion, Finnish, 51 ms
  3. @Delaney, RoninGT-Delaney, Danish, 36 ms
  4. @GKRT_PinkiiBoii , GKRT_PinkiiBoii, Scottish/Indian, 14 ms
  5. @jutngo, Jutngo, Northern Irish, 29 ms
  6. @Caaalyy, Caaalyy, Dutch, 14ms
  7. @Defiant195, Defiant195, British, 27ms
  8. @MadLithuanian, Lithuanian, 37ms
  9. @Wobbuffet, Ragna_Kagari, British, TBA
  10. @Manx57, Ronin-Manx, Manx, 58ms
  11. @Wedgybo, Wedgybo, Scottish, 10ms
  12. @Jane Trpkov, JT_RACING_14 , Macedonian, 53ms
  13. @Ashracer2011, Ashracer2011, British, 17ms
  14. @Bankai_Bullett, Bankai_Bullett, British, 17ms
  15. @leedamastr, X_L33TH3R34P3R_X, British, 30ms
  16. @HRacingGreen, HRacingGreen, British
Reserves
  1. @Hasnain, Hasnain282, British
  2. @Intotheobscurity, Intotheobscurity (Will not be allowed to start, till TT is done)
  3. @Don01GT, Don01GT, American, 108ms (Will not be allowed to start, till Car Selection and Livery has been announced)

Wobbuffet

F1 Senna Equivalent
May 20, 2016
Good luck Team AOR.
Yep I'll be watching.(y)

Reactions: Jane Trpkov

leedamastr

F1 Test Driver
Sep 10, 2015
Yes, a lobby will be open from 7.30 PM. Added my PSN "Ashracer2011" if you've not got me already.

from 8PM if there are enough people we'll do some fun races in different cars, tracks will be done on voting.

1. Redbull Junior

Feel free to join if you're not Racing in the inter-league race tonight, its a social race so its about fun and some short sprint races, nothing to complicated.

Race Room 1

Reserves
  2. @Intotheobscurity, Intotheobscurity (Will not be allowed to start, till TT is done)
  3. @Don01GT, Don01GT, American, 108ms (Will not be allowed to start, till Car Selection and Livery has been announced)
I won't be around, PS4 has been having weird connection issues recently that I'm trying to resolve. Might have to LAN the b***ard eventually.

Delaney

F1 Senna Equivalent
Staff member
GT Coordinator
Mar 12, 2016

1. Redbull Junior

Race Room 1

Reserves
How was the turn up for this mate? Did anybody turn up?

Bankai_Bullett

F1 Senna Equivalent
Apr 4, 2015
I’m not entirely sure what You mean buddy. Have You looked in the “Results an Standings” thread?
Well, after JT's time penalty he's no longer in P3... so the sprint result is currently wrong.

Actually, both race results need amending due to the stewards outcomes.

Jane Trpkov

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 6, 2019
Well, after JT's time penalty he's no longer in P3... so the sprint result is currently wrong.

Actually, both race results need amending due to the stewards outcomes.
If anyone else hasn't gotten a penalty I should be p13 in the feature race and p5 in the sprint race