PS4 - AOR GTSL S11 - CONSTRUCTORS CHALLENGE #1 - Pre-Race Test 20/2 @SPA/RB Ring/Kyoto/Fuji | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR GTSL S11 - CONSTRUCTORS CHALLENGE #1 - Pre-Race Test 20/2 @SPA/RB Ring/Kyoto/Fuji

• Apologies for the forum outage today, should be resolved now. Be aware that you may have lost some posts from when before the forum went down, so please check if anything you posted is there or not and respost if you need to. Thanks - Erti

Status
Not open for further replies.

monkeymeg44

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Jan 21, 2019
I was in the group 3 Renault on racing medium. At the first track of the calender. I must be doing something wrong
Just seen my mistake but someone replied to a message me mine telling me I should have 8times fuel which it should be 3 times fuel lol. I just corrected him on the error so he don't do the same as me

Wedgybo

Premium Member
Premium Member
Feb 15, 2020
It's 8times tyre and 3 times fuel I just did a race with your setting and had to pit 3 times lol
I gave it a bash last night as well and I found the same. Doing a two stop is going to be tricky I think for those of us who can't manage the tyres

monkeymeg44

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Jan 21, 2019
I'm gutted I can't do tonight. Storm on Tuesday took our internet out which now I've been told today it's caused a fault to our line which won't be fixed till Tuesday

• Sad
Reactions: Manx57
Status
Not open for further replies.