PS4 - AOR GTSL S11 - CONSTRUCTORS CHALLENGE #1 - Rd. 1 Gr.3 @ Nürburgring GP | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR GTSL S11 - CONSTRUCTORS CHALLENGE #1 - Rd. 1 Gr.3 @ Nürburgring GP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hasnain

F1 Senna Equivalent
Staff member
GT Coordinator
Jan 1, 2017
A BoP change on race day, they do like messing with us

• Agree
Reactions: Manx57

Delaney

F1 Senna Equivalent
Staff member
GT Coordinator
Mar 12, 2016
We got a couple of small adjustment on the penalties:

3. Penalty
 - Corrected an error where a collision penalty was being issued even when the “Side Contact Penalty” of the lobby penalty settings was disabled.
 - Adjusted the threshold values for penalties given when someone is pushed out.

There is one Gr.2 that changes a little bit and then these Gr.4's
BoP Gr.4 270220.PNG

Last edited:

Wobbuffet

F1 Senna Equivalent
May 20, 2016
We got a couple of small adjustment on the penalties:

3. Penalty
 - Corrected an error where a collision penalty was being issued even when the “Side Contact Penalty” of the lobby penalty settings was disabled.
 - Adjusted the threshold values for penalties given when someone is pushed out.

There is one Gr.2 that changes a little bit and then these Gr.4's
View attachment 105086
Well at least we don't have to worry about the issue of poor contact pens given out any more, as for the BoP changes wow that Megane Trophy car got boned big time, over 100lbs more weight but only a small HP increase.
Sees Lexus power drop.

Cries.
That comment Bankai only further reiterates my point from last week - that we've all been brainwashed by JC!
Image result for clarkson powerrr gif
;)

Reactions: Delaney

Delaney

F1 Senna Equivalent
Staff member
GT Coordinator
Mar 12, 2016
Sorry guy’s my game hasn’t updated so I have just started it now. So no warm-up from my hands anytime soon

Jane Trpkov

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 6, 2019
Great race guys.Really enjoyed all the action.Also sorry for the mishaps about the rules but I have read them,just gotten so used to the ones on f1 bc i raced there 3 seasons that i totally forgot about the changes.About my race,i think i did ok,couldve poyentially finished top 5 if i didnt mess up the strategies but nevertheless i had fun.Congrats to the winners in both races,hoping to be up there with you next week!Enjoy the weekend

HRacingGreen

S12 AOR PS4 GP2 Champion
Premium Member
Jan 30, 2015
Well that was absolutely fantastic. One of the finest GTSport experiences I've had in a long time. Full grid, well run, exciting format with differing strategies and some nice results to boot. Quali was my first laps of the track in this car so I wasn't worried about the pace, even if I did bottle a lap that was purple with 4 corners to go.

Feature race was okay, had a great start and really good pace in the first 6 laps, and had I done the 2 stop I reckon I'd have won with my short-stint pace. Committed to the 1 stop though, and made it work, driving methodically and in a way that preserves the car is my favourite, so to be able to cruise and see the results was great.

Sprint Race was a huge unknown for me, having not done this format in ages. Took the first couple of laps slow, staying patient, but as the gaggle built up in the middle I started getting adventurous. Had a few bumps and scrapes but nothing too drastic, it certainly made for great fun. The pace was fine once I pitted and it was just a case of keeping a clear head until the finish. Nice to return to my league racing origin-site and get a W right off the bat. GG to @Wobbuffet for the great Feature Race performance, and to @Delaney and [sorry I forgot who was 3rd in the feature] on the other podium spots. Special props to @Bankai_Bullett for showing that those who are part of the furniture round here can still cut it, and for making it an RD/GP2 S12 1-2.

Hopefully I'll get to race more often than not this season, regret not signing up sooner tbqh.

GKRT_PinkiiBoii

F1 Multiple Race Winner
Staff member
GT Coordinator
Oct 8, 2018
Better do one while it's fresh in my mind.

GamingKin Racing Team Post Race Report.

Q: 15th
My best ever lap here in this car was my final lap of quali.

F: 15th
Committed to the 1 stop which worked well for me in practice but felt more like "Dancing on Ice" but managed to have a fun battle with @Delaney in the dying laps.

S: 15th
Missed my braking point into the chicane and had a coming together with @Bankai_Bullett (again, sorry dude) and had to wait for the entire field to pass before I could safely return to track but wound up having a decent battle with @Wedgybo for a while at the end of the 1st stint and start of the 2nd stint.

Overall:
Seems about right, hopefully I can be closer to the field in the coming races, looking forward to St Croix and Kyoto the most this season, should be a fun season regardless :)
Congrats to all who raced, looking forward so seeing what changes (if anything) up and down the grid when we switch to Gr. 4 next week.

jutngo

Formula 4 Test Driver
Sep 25, 2019
I knew it. I knew this series would be AWESOME!! :)
Had a cracker couple of races tonight. Thanks dudes. Got away from the line nicely in the feature and was able to cling onto a train of cars that was going at a great pace. Had some great battling but nothing that was affecting the overall pace too much so just stuck to the plan and it worked out nicely for a good Bleeding Edge points haul. Think there was a lot of bad luck happening behind so I'll enjoy the 4th place while I can. Don't see me repeating that this season by the looks of the pace in this series!
Sprint went a bit more like I would have expected. Apologies to Bl99dy for misreading a gesture on track as an invitation to pass when in reality I just took advantage of a slow and wide corner entry! When I realised the mistake I thought best to press on and maximise the teams points. I definitely owe you some slipstream next time out.

Congratulations to the podium dudes, and well done to everyone. Every position was fought for tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.