PS4 - AOR GTSL S11 - CONSTRUCTORS CHALLENGE #1 - Rd.5 Gr.3 @ SPA-Francorchamps | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR GTSL S11 - CONSTRUCTORS CHALLENGE #1 - Rd.5 Gr.3 @ SPA-Francorchamps

Status
Not open for further replies.

BL99DY-NINE

F1 Senna Equivalent
Staff member
GT Coordinator
May 14, 2018
After what happened to me last night before I went to bed, I need to make the co-ords aware that with the symptoms I've experienced over the past 6 days that theres a 99% chance that I have the coronavirus.

First couple days I had just a slightly blocked nose and coughing up phlegm, but the past few days I felt a tad short of breath.

Anyway just after 4am just before I was getting ready to go to sleep, I had a severe shortness of breath which lasted 20-30 seconds it was one of the most horrible things I ever experienced in my life, I recovered some what but while my breathing was bearable I couldn't sleep at all for the rest of the night.

I'm trying to take it as easy as I can but if you don't hear or see me on Thursday night, then the likelihood is that I'll be in hospital.
Do get better soon @Wobbuffet , my fingers are crossed for you

• Friendly
Reactions: Wobbuffet

Wobbuffet

F1 Senna Equivalent
May 20, 2016
Thanks for kind messages guys, the last 24 hours have been really up and down for me.

Yesterday there were times were I felt ok and then there others where I'm not going to lie its a struggle, at the moment I feel reasonably ok but I know that can easily change in a hour or two, either way all I can do is try to persevere.

As for tomorrow night I'm just going to say I'm 50/50 @Delaney, if I feel well enough then I'll likely race if I ain't then obviously I won't be.

HRacingGreen

S12 AOR PS4 GP2 Champion
Premium Member
Jan 30, 2015
Thanks for kind messages guys, the last 24 hours have been really up and down for me.

Yesterday there were times were I felt ok and then there others where I'm not going to lie its a struggle, at the moment I feel reasonably ok but I know that can easily change in a hour or two, either way all I can do is try to persevere.

As for tomorrow night I'm just going to say I'm 50/50 @Delaney, if I feel well enough then I'll likely race if I ain't then obviously I won't be.
Plenty of steam, hot water bottles and lying flat will help you.

Best of luck mate, would hate to have this ruin our battle.

Manx57

F1 Multiple Race Winner
Mar 9, 2016

Not nice for you you will get through it though.....

Have you seen the advice regarding breathing therapy ? the five deep in and out cough on the sixth one? Also spend as much time on you stomach as you can when you lie down it allows more air into the lungs.....

Wedgybo

Premium Member
Premium Member
Feb 15, 2020
After what happened to me last night before I went to bed, I need to make the co-ords aware that with the symptoms I've experienced over the past 6 days that theres a 99% chance that I have the coronavirus.

First couple days I had just a slightly blocked nose and coughing up phlegm, but the past few days I felt a tad short of breath.

Anyway just after 4am just before I was getting ready to go to sleep, I had a severe shortness of breath which lasted 20-30 seconds it was one of the most horrible things I ever experienced in my life, I recovered some what but while my breathing was bearable I couldn't sleep at all for the rest of the night.

I'm trying to take it as easy as I can but if you don't hear or see me on Thursday night, then the likelihood is that I'll be in hospital.
Awww man all the best and speedy recovery mate

leedamastr

F1 Test Driver
Sep 10, 2015

Get well soon mate, don't want anyone to catch that awful virus. Here's hoping the symptoms are only mild and pass sooner than later. Better to rest up in times like this.

leedamastr

F1 Test Driver
Sep 10, 2015
In more annoying news my internet has gone to pot over the course of today, speeds lower than normal and no idea if the ping is 30-40 or 100-200+, hoping it's just a blip and will fix overnight (might turn router off overnight) but still aim to race tomorrow. May need lag checks pre-race though to verify connection.

Delaney

F1 Senna Equivalent
Staff member
GT Coordinator
Mar 12, 2016
@Ashracer2011 it’s looking more like You’ll get to drive tonight - In the Merc. obviously, as We can’t have people leaving and then coming back to drive something different.
I haven’t heard anything from any of the other reserve’s (@zJReedy, @MikeyO and @mattcharter) and they haven’t been in here since last month.
The last two (@Intotheobscurity and @Natedawg69) hasn’t even done their TT yet and therefore not ready to drive.

MadLithuanian

Pro Karter
Feb 12, 2020
Hi boys,

Unfortunately I will have to pull out for the remainder of the season since Thursday night doesn't really work for me anymore. Even though I've been to only a couple of races I have very mutch enjoyed racing all of you . I will definately look out for any future championships organized here as the coords are doing a tremendous job. This marks the end of the short-lived BMW Shell campaign. But mark my words, you will see these bimmers in the future!

Wobbuffet

F1 Senna Equivalent
May 20, 2016
Thanks for the kind messages once again guys, the last 24 hours have been a bit better for me then the previous 24, and in general right now I feel ok but the strange thing is though since last night I started suffering from a loss of smell (and even now still can't smell anything).

Anyway at the moment I should be able to race tonight.

Have you seen the advice regarding breathing therapy ? the five deep in and out cough on the sixth one? Also spend as much time on you stomach as you can when you lie down it allows more air into the lungs.....
Yeah I saw that a couple days ago and it really helped me.

Status
Not open for further replies.