PS4 - AOR GTSL S11 - CONSTRUCTORS CHALLENGE #1 - TIME TRIAL | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR GTSL S11 - CONSTRUCTORS CHALLENGE #1 - TIME TRIAL

Wobbuffet

F1 Senna Equivalent
May 20, 2016
Revisited the TT. I don’t know why it doesn’t show that I had BoP on, but as this has fewer bhp without and same weight, it should be ok.
1:24.263
View attachment 103428
Honestly Delaney I would have let this go and not made a point of this, but considering 2 tiers is a likely possibility this season you and the co-ords probably know yourself that if you use your new TT lap with BoP off, then that automatically opens Pandora's box as considering how tight and competitive this TT is, then there would be nothing stopping anyone else from now on to redo there TT and set a new time with BoP off (potentially reducing weight, increasing power) but claiming there time was also done like BoP was on - it becomes a trust thing.

The thing is Delaney I do genuinely believe that time you did is genuine, but for the new drivers or drivers yet to do there TT it would give them a free pass to do whatever they want but claim what you have and that's the big issue now if you don't redo with BoP on.

So the only sensible option to avoid that scenario is redo unfortunately for you Delaney, anyway with BoP on and the power you were missing you should be able to go quicker then that lap or at least roughly match it.

Delaney

F1 Senna Equivalent
Staff member
GT Coordinator
Mar 12, 2016
Honestly Delaney I would have let this go and not made a point of this, but considering 2 tiers is a likely possibility this season you and the co-ords probably know yourself that if you use your new TT lap with BoP off, then that automatically opens Pandora's box as considering how tight and competitive this TT is, then there would be nothing stopping anyone else from now on to redo there TT and set a new time with BoP off (potentially reducing weight, increasing power) but claiming there time was also done like BoP was on - it becomes a trust thing.

The thing is Delaney I do genuinely believe that time you did is genuine, but for the new drivers or drivers yet to do there TT it would give them a free pass to do whatever they want but claim what you have and that's the big issue now if you don't redo with BoP on.

So the only sensible option to avoid that scenario is redo unfortunately for you Delaney, anyway with BoP on and the power you were missing you should be able to go quicker then that lap or at least roughly match it.
Damm, Your of course absolutely right. I’ll redo it. Thing is I did have BoP on, it just didn’t register. Very strange

Jane Trpkov

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 6, 2019
Question:How does the bonus DR points for TT work?Do we get them for the position (Fastest driver on TT gets 25 points,2nd gets 18 etc...)
Or do we get extra points for being x.xxx faster than the next guy?

Reactions: Delaney

Wobbuffet

F1 Senna Equivalent
May 20, 2016
Question:How does the bonus DR points for TT work?Do we get them for the position (Fastest driver on TT gets 25 points,2nd gets 18 etc...)
Theres no bonus points for TT, what Delaney is talking about is a Driver Rating that he has compiled from drivers who have competed in this league past & present, this DR goes would go towards deciding tier placement, obviously though for new drivers with no past DR, there TT will likely go along way to there placement.

But after this:
Sorry to bother you guys for the 3rd time in like 3 days but I made another improvement
You'll have nothing to worry about, I thought a high 23 was possible but to see a mid 23 (moreorless), is making a bit of a statement.

Jane Trpkov

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 6, 2019
Theres no bonus points for TT, what Delaney is talking about is a Driver Rating that he has complied from drivers who have competed in this league past & present, this DR goes would go towards deciding tier placement, obviously though for new drivers with no past DR, there TT will likely go along way to there placement.

But after this:

You'll have nothing to worry about, I thought a high 23 was possible but to see a mid 23 (moreorless), is making a bit of a statement.
Thanks for the explanation

Delaney

F1 Senna Equivalent
Staff member
GT Coordinator
Mar 12, 2016
Damm, Your of course absolutely right. I’ll redo it. Thing is I did have BoP on, it just didn’t register. Very strange
Done it. For a long time I couldn’t get my head around it, but suddenly it was there. This time with a small dot in the right place.
8D2BE699-1C67-484A-AD1C-1D77654BC961.jpeg

Delaney

F1 Senna Equivalent
Staff member
GT Coordinator
Mar 12, 2016
I’ve attached the DR spreadsheet, so that You can get an idea of how it works. As long as You have only done the TT with us, that is the only thing, We can judge Your speed on. But as You can see with Ash or Wobbuffet, who has either not done the TT or done an average one, they are lifted, because of their long time DR history with us. Also You can see my TT, which is far better than my normal level, is not lifting me much, again because it’s not my real level.
When You race with us, I will get some statistics out of it and I’ll incorporate that into the DR system. If You do a horrible series, next time it will be much harder, for You to convince me, that Your level is what Your TT says. If Your level really is what Your TT indicate, then it will going forward be much harder for You to mess up. It’s so to say, dampening the effect of Your latest result. We have been discussing, if We should remove the oldest results, in order to make it a bit easier for people to better their score, but I have been a bit reluctant, because I want to have as big a data bank as possible. Maybe a solution could be to only save the last fx. 10 real results and let everything else be.
Sorry for rambling, I’m beginning to sound like Wobbie.

Reactions: Jane Trpkov

HRacingGreen

S12 AOR PS4 GP2 Champion
Premium Member
Jan 30, 2015
3 laps later. I know I'm much faster than that but its good enough for now.
PS. There's a reason they never actually made a racing car out of the Veyron, jesus christ.