PS AOR GTSL S13 - CONSTRUCTORS CHALLENGE #2 - CAR. TEAM & LIVERY

GKRT_PinkiiBoii

F1 Senna Equivalent
Staff member
GT Coordinator
CC2_vtla.jpg

Main Discussion || League Info || Rules and Regulations || Sign-Ups || Time Trial || Calendar || Results and Standings || Stewards Panel

TEAM REGISTRATION OPENS 9TH JULY 2020
• Limit 2 drivers per constructor
• Driver teams must use the same vehicle pairing
(Unaffiliated drivers competing for the same constructor are exempt from the above restriction)
• All Teams will race in same car liveries - Coordinator(s) will oversee that this is done
• Liveries featuring offensive content will not be accepted
• Team selection is completely open so you may partner with whoever you wish or even run solo

Please use this form :
Constructor: xxxxxxxxxxx
Gr. 3 Vehicle: xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Gr. 4 Vehicle: xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Team name: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Drivers: xxxxxxxxxxxx / xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Numbers: xx / xx
Livery: [A short description including Main Sponsor & Color Scheme + Images]

It is not required to include the following decals in your livery design, but we do encourage their use:

The officially un-official number plates:

Official AOR logos & sponsor logos:
AOR Logo
Hype Energy Logo & alternate version
Elgato Gaming Logo
Thrustmaster Logos ver. 1 ver. 2
GT Omega Logo

Constructors Registered:

Porsche:
Caalyyy #12 & Wedgybo #79; Team: Mental Racing Porsche (MRP)

Hyundai: Browneski #43 & mikmakmok #23; Team: Wheelie Bad (WHB)

Aston Martin: Pinkiiboii #88 & Luke (aka babaoriley3) #63; Team: GamingKin Racing Team (GKRT)

Toyota (Solo): Ragna_Kagari (aka Wobbuffet) #0/002; Team: Bandai Namco (BAN)

BMW: LJM_Stevo #127 & jamie1000000 #68; Team: CW-UK Racing ((CWU)

Chevrolet: BL99DY-NINE #9 & Jutngo #77; Team: Bleeding Edge Margarita Motorsports (BEM)

Audi: HRacingGreen #91 & Bankai-Bullett #666; Team: Benetton Invicta Audi Sport (BIA)

Mitsubishi (Solo): Nickymann (aka RacemechNick) #6; Team: Evo is Love, Evo is Life (EiL²) -> (EIL)

Alfa Romeo: RoninGT-Delaney #59 & leedamastr (aka X_L33TH3R34P3R_X ) #096; Team: BAD BOY SimRacing (BBS)

Subaru: Hasnain282 #282 & SolidNinjaSnake #24; Team: Ace Autosport (ACA)

Mercedes: (Solo) Alonline #??; Team: BLM (BLM)

No Constructor chosen by:
@Alonline
@mallucm

Still open:
HYUNDAI
VOLKSWAGEN
MCLAREN
FERRARI
CHEVROLET
FORD
PEUGEOT
LAMBORGHINI
ASTON MARTIN
ALFA ROMEO
AUDI

MAZDA
NISSAN
SUBARU
MITSUBISHI (One seat)
PORSCHE
LEXUS
BMW
TOYOTA (One seat)
RENAULT
HONDA
JAGUAR
DODGE
MERCEDES (One Seat)
CITROEN

Numbers Taken: 0/002, 6, 9, 12, 23, 24, 43, 59, 63, 68, 77, 79, 88, 91, 127, 282, 666
(The number 1 is available to only the current AOR GTSL champion (@HRacingGreen ))

Last edited:

Delaney

Premium Member
Premium Member
Constructor: Alfa Romeo
Gr. 3 Vehicle: Alfa Romeo C4
Gr. 4 Vehicle: Alfa Romeo C4
Team name: BAD BOY SimRacing (BBS)
Drivers: Delaney (RoninGT-Delaney) / leedamastr (aka X_L33TH3R34P3R_X )
Numbers: #59 / #96 (white mirrors and front windscreen banner)
Livery: White, Gold and Dark Red Alfa Romeo/Polyphony livery

It is with deep regret that our multiple season winner and very important part in our multiple Team Championships AshRacer2011, has decided to resign Immediately due to non-personal reason’s. The team is of cause on the lookout for just the right person to carryon where Ash left.
The team is currently talking to several Constructors and a deal is expected within the next few days.

Tuesday July 14th.
The presentation of Team BAD BOY SimRacing’s new cars and sponsors took place today at Ahrweiler Platz nearby Nürburgring. It is with great pleasure that We can present Alfa Romeo as our new car supplier. Alfa Romeo has since the early years of F1 in the 1950’s been a key part of international Motorsport and now they are ready to move into the very fast growing world of Simracing with Team BAD BOY SimRacing. It is with much pride that We can present a combined sponsorship of Sony Interactive Entertainment, Polyphony Digital and Gran Turismo Sport. Sony and Polyphony has been following BAD BOY SimRacing for the last year and it is incredible what they have achieved in a very competitive world.

Tuesday 21st.
It has just been announced that former Taylor Sport Racing Team and Lexus - Snap-On Gazoo Racing @leedamastr aka X_L33TH3R34P3R_X will be joining BAD BOY SimRacing from this season. After having searched the marked for a suitable constructor in vain, the former Taylor Sport turned to BAD BOY SimRacing and their Alfa Romeo's. "The Gr.4 model is very fast but also a bit tricky whereas the Gr.3 is a pretty much straight kinda car, but still quite fast" said the former Lexus/BMW driver. After the devastating loss of former first driver and multiple season champion AshRacer2011, BAD BOY SimRacing has been on look out for a substitute and in Leedamastr We think We have found him. Leedamastr is a very talented young driver, that We think will be the perfect teammate for our experienced, but also aging driver RoninGT-Delaney, who has been around since the dawn of SimRacing years ago.
BEAC7258-3745-4F7A-AE9A-0D2EF5B15884.jpeg

Last edited:

Caaalyy

Formula 4 Test Driver
Constructor: Porsche
Gr. 3 Vehicle: Porsche 911 RSR
Gr. 4 Vehicle: Porsche Cayman GT4 Clubsport
Team name: Mental Racing Porsche
Drivers: Caaalyy / Wedgybo
Numbers: 12 / 79
Livery: Skyblue with black and white
Caaalyy
7E775371-66CC-492C-B7DC-41EE6595D348.jpeg

Wedgybo
75B63B4A-02B8-4E11-82E9-FFE5F464278A.jpeg

After good team performances the past two season, Lost Stock becomes the main sponsor for Mental Racing. Thanks to @Wedgybo to bring in Lost Stock, Mental Racing has a good fundamental for the near future, to build on.

Last edited:

Browneskiii

Slowest GT3 Champion Ever
Premium Member
Constructor: Hyundai
Gr. 3 Vehicle: Genesis Gr3
Gr. 4 Vehicle: Genesis Gr4
Team name:
Wheelie Bad
Drivers: Browneskii / Mikmakmok (providing we're in the same tier, obviously)
Numbers: 43 / 23
Livery: Racing Point Pink base, with Black accents for Browneskii and Green accents for mikmakmok, to distinguish between the two. When I finalise the (basic) liveries, I shall share pictures.

GKRT_PinkiiBoii

F1 Senna Equivalent
Staff member
GT Coordinator
Constructor: Aston Martin
Gr. 3 Vehicle: DBR9
Gr. 4 Vehicle: V8 Vantage
Team name: GamingKin Racing Team
Drivers: GKRT_PinkiiBoii / @LukeEtheridge95
Numbers: 88 / 63
Livery: Not pink for a change. White and Black with Red/Blue Accents (Red for the NASA car. Blue for the SpaceX car)
GKin Car.jpg

Following the successful launch of the Crew Dragon Module to the ISS last month from Kennnedy Space Centre. GKRT have decided to change their livery this season to promote spaceflight in the world of racing. As a solo entry SpaceX (normally a smaller sponsor of the team) will be featured on the Gr 4 car and NASA on the Gr 3. Should PinkiiBoii hire another driver both drivers will feature only one of the agencies. GKRT have also made the switch from Porsche to Aston Martin for this season. PinkiiBoii says he is still on good terms with Porsche and the switch to Aston Martin was solely down to the unspoken agreement that the drivers would switch manufacturers every season and not his poor performance last season. In an interview with PinkiiBoii he told AOR News "We are excited for this season. After taking a season out to be a commentator for the GT: Sport BMW Gr X Cup I'm coming back refreshed and motivated for this new season of CC. We're looking into a second driver and taking on the Team Championship as well as the Drivers Championship. As for the possibility of team orders should another driver join the team: No. Both drivers will race each other."

15/7/2020
@LukeEtheridge95 Signs for GamingKin and has picked the NASA cars. Jack is in the SpaceX Cars.

Luke:
Luke GR4.jpg Luke GT3.jpg

Jack:
Jack GR4.jpg Jack GT3.jpg

Last edited:

BL99DY-NINE

F1 Senna Equivalent
Staff member
GT Coordinator
Constructor: Chevrolet
Gr. 3 Vehicle: Corvette C7 Gr. 3
Gr. 4 Vehicle: Corvette C7 Gr. 4
Team name: Bleeding Edge Margarita Motorsports
Drivers: @BL99DY-NINE / @jutngo
Numbers: 9 / 77
Livery: Margarita Beverage & Racing Fuel Distribution (Green & Yellow with absolutely no association with Martini at all whatsoever:ROFLMAO: )

CC2_#9.jpg

CC2_#77.jpg

Last edited:

HRacingGreen

4x AOR GT Champion
Staff member
GT Coordinator
Premium Member
Constructor: Audi Sport
Gr. 3 Vehicle: Audi R8 LMS
Gr. 4 Vehicle: Audi TT Cup
Team name:
Benetton Invicta Audi Sport
Drivers:
@HRacingGreen / @Bankai_Bullett
Numbers: #91 / #666 (I was tempted by the #1 but I do fear its curse)
Livery: (Black with Rainbow Accent)

Benetton Invicta Racing partner with GT Racing juggernauts Audi Sport as they look to defend their S12 crowns in AOR Constructor's Challenge. Following fierce competition from McLaren and Peugeot, including a wobble late in negotiation that nearly saw Peugeot steal the contract, Audi won over both reigning champ HRacingGreen and the Benetton bosses alike. Sadly, @Bankai_Bullett was not to be swayed, and departs the team ahead of the new season. The team thanks him for his crucial hand in their S12 triumph and hopes to see him on track again soon. As they do indeed wish to defend the Team's championship as well as Harry's driver's honours, the team are looking for a driver to take the 2nd car in the team, and are open to any and all suitors. PM @HRacingGreen with inquiries.
@Bankai_Bullett rejoins the team, meaning Audi has a full cohort heading into S13.

Spirits are high and ambitions are even higher among the team ahead of the season, and everyone is itching to get racing.

Liveries were revealed at a Press Event in Venice and can be seen below:
cars venice.jpg

driver venice.jpg

Full Livery Thumbnails:

R8: R8 front.jpg R8 rear.jpg R8 side.jpg
TT: TT front.jpg TT rear.jpg TT Side.jpg

Tweet:

Last edited:

Bankai

PSF1 League Runner & Pad Hack God
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Sadly, @Bankai_Bullett was not to be swayed, and departs the team ahead of the new season. The team thanks him for his crucial hand in their S12 triumph and hopes to see him on track again soon. As they do indeed wish to defend the Team's championship as well as Harry's driver's honours
I do apologise lad.

I'm not locked into NOT doing S13 either btw... but that R8 would take work.

Ashracer2011

F1 Senna Equivalent
Constructor: TBC
Gr. 3 Vehicle: xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Gr. 4 Vehicle: xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Team name: BAD BOY Simracing (BBS)
Drivers: Delaney (RoninGT-Delaney) / TBD
Numbers: #59 / xx
Livery: White, Gold and Dark Blue

It is with deep regret that our multiple season winner and very important part in our multiple Team Championships AshRacer2011, has decided to resign Immediately due to personal reason’s. The team is of cause on the lookout for just the right person to carryon where Ash left.
The team is currently talking to several Constructors and a deal is expected within the next few days.
No personal reasons, just not here to be the victim of other's bad driving mistakes again.

I wish you good luck; I hope no one else has to experience an entire season of being taken out at 75% of the races they attend. There is no fun in being smashed off after making an effort to be competitive I can tell you.

Wobbuffet

F1 Senna Equivalent
Looks like theres going to be a bit of a merry go round with not just teams all heading to pastures new, but driver pairings as well, I'm curious to see how things work out by the start of round 1.

No personal reasons, just not here to be the victim of other's bad driving mistakes again.

I wish you good luck; I hope no one else has to experience an entire season of being taken out at 75% of the races they attend. There is no fun in being smashed off after making an effort to be competitive I can tell you.
To be serious for a moment though personally I'm sad to see you not taking part this season, while theres a fair bit of history between us in this league here, where sure we've had are differences at times off the track on the forums (shall we say), but on the track we had some great, enjoyable battles and yes I includes the ones when I was finishing 2nd best to you.:)

However I know we had the 'laggate' incident last season which was no fault of yours of course and was one of several incidents where you were an innocent victim, it pretty much underlines just how much bad luck you suffered last season, now I honestly believe things will better this season as we're reverting back to the standard format, but it still likely of course that some incidents will probably still happen this season (for reasons x,y & z etc), as no season will ever be incident free its unfortunately a unavoidable part of league racing, so while I fully understand your reasons for giving this season a miss Ash, all I can say is I hope you do return soon.

Numbers: #91 / xx (I was tempted by the #1 but I do fear its curse)
What curse?:unsure:

Its only been used once in our leagues and that was the first CC where I used it on my Gr.3 car, and we all know how that season went.

Have to say though I reckon I'm going to have a hard time when I have to select my (unofficial) best original livery of the season award, already liking the Mental Racing and the new look Benetton liveries and theres plenty of good soundings one by the other teams.

Also reading all the self made 'team news' in the posts is pretty enjoyable too, I'll have to do another driver & team season preview just before the 1st round with my usual take & embellishment on things of course.:LOL:

And heres a taster of that:
GKRT have also made the switch from Porsche to Aston Martin for this season. PinkiiBoii says he is still on good terms with Porsche and the switch to Aston Martin was solely down to the unspoken agreement that the drivers would switch manufacturers every season and not his poor performance last season.

That strangely sounds fishy to me, I thought the headline Jack you gave after the final CCS1 round was: 'Porsche fires driver after best performance!' ;)

HRacingGreen

4x AOR GT Champion
Staff member
GT Coordinator
Premium Member
What curse?:unsure:

Its only been used once in our leagues and that was the first CC where I used it on my Gr.3 car, and we all know how that season went.

Oh ahah I mean for me personally. We once ran the #1 on our racing bike the season after a championship win and the season was an absolute disaster, so I'm gonna be slightly superstitious this time.

Also reading all the self made 'team news' in the posts is pretty enjoyable too, I'll have to do another driver & team season preview just before the 1st round with my usual take & embellishment on things of course.:LOL:

Its great fun haha, reminds me of my RD article days, good to get a few storylines going.

HRacingGreen

4x AOR GT Champion
Staff member
GT Coordinator
Premium Member
BREAKING: Benetton Invicta Audi Sport are pleased to confirm that @Bankai_Bullett will indeed be rejoining the team to defend the Team's Championship crown in S13 of GTSL, taking the #666 cars alongside @HRacingGreen's #91 machines. Despite early reservations, further testing has convinced Bankai that Benetton Audi is the place for him, and hopes and believes the team has a great chance at more glory. The team is delighted that Bankai had such a change of heart. This means that Audi's contingency of cars is full and confirmed for the next season.

1594389336874.png

OP will be updated.

Wobbuffet

F1 Senna Equivalent
BREAKING: Benetton Invicta Audi Sport are pleased to confirm that @Bankai_Bullett will indeed be rejoining the team to defend the Team's Championship crown in S13 of GTSL, taking the #666 cars alongside @HRacingGreen's #91 machines. Despite early reservations, further testing has convinced Bankai that Benetton Audi is the place for him, and hopes and believes the team has a great chance at more glory. The team is delighted that Bankai had such a change of heart. This means that Audi's contingency of cars is full and confirmed for the next season.

View attachment 113935

OP will be updated.
Talk about a unexpected U-turn!:ROFLMAO:

Browneskiii

Slowest GT3 Champion Ever
Premium Member
Things have changed at Hyundai too. We've brought in Absolut as a sponsor, and Hyundai tend to run in blue, so it'll be a blue/black and blue/green team now.

Pictures will be edited in after the F1.