PS4 - AOR GTSL S13 - CONSTRUCTORS CHALLENGE #2 - MAIN DISCUSSION | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR GTSL S13 - CONSTRUCTORS CHALLENGE #2 - MAIN DISCUSSION

HRacingGreen

GT: Sport League S12 Champion
Premium Member
Jan 30, 2015
Just wonderful. Let's hope this isn't a plague on the season.

Wobbuffet

F1 Senna Equivalent
May 20, 2016
I've decided to split up the season preview into 2 parts, I'm going to start of with the driver & team moves between constructors since the first CC and driver in & outs for this season.

Ok starting with the constructor changes:

Back in CCS1 there were 12 constructors selected and for this season there is 11 currently (with one driver still to pick), however a funny fact is none of the returning drivers or teams have stuck with the constructor they were with/using back in CCS1.

And out of the original 12 from CCS1, 6 are still here for the new upcoming season so it seems like a game of musical chairs has taken place between the constructors and the drivers and teams themselves.:LOL:

The constructors from CCS1 still taking part are:
Aston Martin
BMW
Mercedes
Mitsubishi
Porsche
Toyota

The other Consturctors from CCS1 not taking part currently are:
Citroen
Dodge
Honda
Jaguar
Lexus
Renault

And the new kids on the block for this season (so far):
Alfa Romeo
Audi
Chevrolet
Hyundai
Subaru

Driver and team moves between constructors from CCS1 & CCS2 are as follows:
(Constructor legend as follows)
Bolded = returning from CCS1
* = New for CCS2
in italic = CCS1 constructor not taking part in CCS2

Benetton Invicta
HRG
Mistubishi to Audi*
Bankai
Lexus to Audi*

GamingKin RT - Jack & Luke (Luke didn't take part CCS1)
Porsche to Aston Martin

Bad Boy Racing
Delaney
Mercedes to Alfa Romeo*
Lee
Lexus to Alfa Romeo*

Mental Racing - Caaalyy & Wedgy
Honda to Porsche

BEMMS - Bl99dy & Jutngo
Jaguar to Chevrolet*

Ace Autosport - Hasnain & SNS (SNS didn't take part CCS1)
Aston Martin to Subaru*

Bandai Namco - (me)
Citroen to Toyota

New driver & teams for CCS2
Evo is Life - Nicky
N/A to Mitsubishi

Wheelie Bad - Browneski & Mikmakmok
N/A to Hyundai*

CW-UK Racing - Stevo & Jamie
N/A to BMW

BLM - Alonline
N/A to Mercedes

Tarmac Troubles 2.0 - Mallucm
N/A to Toyota

New drivers taking part in CC for the first time: Nicky, SNS, Luke, Browneski, Mikmakmok, Stevo, Jamie, Alonline & Mallucm
Lastly drivers from CCS1 not taking part this season (currently) - Ashracer, Meg1s, Defiant, MadLithuanian, Ronin-Manx, MonkeyMeg, Jane Trpkov

Obviously the main 2 notable absentees are of course 4 time champion Ash & twice Runner-Up Meg1s. (going to be a bit strange from my perspective at not racing against those two this season)
But on the flipside from the new drivers this season you have 2 more returning drivers from the S1 Elite tier the duo of Browneski & Stevo.

And that concludes the transfer market portion (I guess I'll call it that) of the CCS2 preview, tomorrow will be the in-depth look at the teams and drivers themselves.

Last edited:

mikmakmok

Semi-Pro Karter
Jul 8, 2020
The error is fixed. Just waiting for the apology of being seen as English for several hours.

Wobbuffet

F1 Senna Equivalent
May 20, 2016
Ok part 2 of this season's preview,

In depth look at all teams and drivers for the upcoming season (with my own thoughts) plus stats & fact files:

Team entries

Benetton Invicta - Audi - @HRacingGreen & @Bankai_Bullett
Team position last season - Champion

The combo of HRG & the signing of Bankai brought home a maiden teams championship for Benetton Invicta in just there second season, but it was a close run thing in the end as only 9 points separated them and runners up Ace Autosport.

But heading into this season Benetton Invicta have had so many twist and turns off the track, it looked like Bankai was on his way out due to differences over the constructor being used however he made a U-turn on his decision and all seemed and looked well and rosy for Benetton Invicta, but in another surprising turn of events in last 24 hours a off track issue has seen Bankai have to drop to a reserve role (for now), and in turn put Benetton's chances of retaining the teams championship in serious jeopardy.

For this CC season, despite Mitsubishi's best efforts to try and convince HRG and Benetton to partner up for another season, HRG and Benetton was lured to German sportscar powerhouse Audi, as they make there CC debut this season, its a partnership that will likely be serious threat to all other competitors this season.

HRacingGreen
Races: 29 Wins: 7 Podiums: 15 Poles: 8
Best Champ Position: Champion (S12)
Previous seasons competed in: 3 (S1, S11 & S12)

Last season - Best race finish: 1st (x4) Best qualy: 1st (x4)
Champ Pos: Champion

HRG without doubt proved he was the best driver last season, not only a clean sweep of poles in qualy but his race pace seemed to just get faster and faster relative to the the other front runners as last season progressed.

It was no surprise it lead to him winning a maiden drivers championship and also ended up becoming a maiden double by winning the teams championship as well.

With the performances he did last season, he has to be considered the man to beat this season.

Driver stat: Took pole in every round last season.

Bankai_Bullett
Races: 24 Wins: 0 Podiums: 4 (best finish 2nd) Poles: 0 (best qualy 2nd)
Best Champ Position: 4th - S11
Previous seasons competed in: 3 (S1, S11 & S12)

Last season - Best race finish: 2nd Best qualy: 2nd
Champ Pos: 6th

It was another very solid season for Bankai, with 6 finishes in the top 8 and 2 podiums it went along way to helping Benetton secure the teams championship last season.

However as mentioned above there was a fair bit of uncertainty over whether Bankai was still going to race for Benetton this season, but he eventfully convinced to stay and all looked well heading into this season.

But unfortunately a unexpected off-track issue has put Bankai's season in doubt, lets hope we will see him race at some point this season though.

Driver stat: First person to successfully murder a Wobbuffet. ;)(i'll never forget that)

Ace Autosport - Subaru - @Hasnain & @SolidNinjaSnake
Team position last season - Runner-Up

For Ace Autosport last season it was a case of close but no cigar as they came up just short in winning the teams championship last season, but with there drivers finishing 2nd & 3rd in the drivers standings normally that should be good enough to secure a teams championship, but such was the results by rivals Benetton that it wasn't to be.

Going into the new CC season Ace Autosport have stuck with the pairing of Hasnain & SNS but surprisingly the latter due to 'paperwork issues', has ended up as a reserve and like Benetton have doubts at being able to properly contend for top honours this season.

Anyway Hasnain has decided to move the organisation from Aston Martin to new competing constructor Subaru for this season.

Hasnain
Races: 88 Wins: 18 Podiums: 70 Poles: 14
Best Champ Position: Winner - S7
Previous seasons competed in: 11 (all except SFS2 & S9)

Last season - Best race finish: 1st Best qualy: 2nd
Champ Pos: Runner-Up

It was another very good season overall for Hasnain with 1 win and 4 podiums and never finished lower then 9th in a race, which meant he was able to challenge HRG for the championship last season.

But in the end he had to settle for the Runners-up spot, which is now the 4th time he has been runner up and a new league record, however this just underlines how consistent he is overall and will likely yet again be a serious factor at the front this season.

Driver stat: Since season 5 has won at least 1 race in every season he's competed in.

SolidNinjaSnake
Races: 34 Wins: 3 Podiums: 9 Poles: 0 (best qualy 3rd)
Best Champ Position: Runner-Up - S6
Previous seasons competed in: 3 (S5, S6 & S12)

Last season - Best race finish: 1st Best qualy: 6th (x3)
Champ Pos: 3rd

SNS was originally a reserve going into last season but he got to take part from round 1 and became a full time driver, his results on average were one of the best in the league last season as he finished every race at least in the top 8 and pick up a win and 2 podiums in the process.

With consistent results like these he ended up finishing 3rd in the drivers championship and helped Ace Autosport to a major teams championship challenge.

For this season a 'paperwork' mistake by SNS meant he has currently missed the boat and is once again a reserve, which in turn means Ace Autosport will be relying on a bit of luck so they can challenge for team honours this season.

Driver stat: Finished in the top 8 in every race last season.

Mental Racing - Porsche - @Caaalyy & @Wedgybo
Team position last season - 3rd

There was no second season syndrome for Mental Racing as they built on there debut season, as last season saw then finish a impressive 3rd in the teams championship beating the more established outfits of BadBoy Racing & BEMMS in the process.

And heading into this season that caught the attention of Porsche and convinced Mental Racing to move from Honda to them for the upcoming season, the combo of Mental Racing and Porsche could be a serious threat for the teams championship this season especially with last season top 2 teams down to 1 full time driver.

Caaalyy
Races: 22 Wins: 0 Podiums: 1 (best finish 2nd) Poles: 0 (best qualy 4th)
Best Champ Position: 7th - S11
Previous seasons competed in: 2 (S11 & S12)

Last season - Best race finish: 2nd Best qualy: 5th (x2)
Champ Pos: 9th

Caaalyy got his first podium last season in the opening round sprint however that was the peak of his results, but in general bringing in solid midfield points most races, it was enough to help Mental Racing secure 3rd in the teams championship.

I'm sure this season Caaalyy will be looking to finish a bit higher in the drivers standings and hope to help challenge for the teams championship if possible.

Driver stat: Qualified either 5th or 11th last season.

Wedgybo
Races: 24 Wins: 2 Podiums: 4 Poles: 0 (best qualy 2nd)
Best Champ Position: 7th - S12
Previous seasons competed in: 2 (S11 & S12)

Last season - Best race finish: 1st Best qualy: 7th
Champ Pos: 7th

Wedgy built on his debut season to great effect last season and brought home 3 podiums including a win in sprint races, with decent points in other races it was enough for Wedgy to finish a very respectable 7th in the drivers.

For this season its likely he'll be looking to carry on and keep building on the results he got last season, if he does then I'll be very interested to see where he finishes in the drivers and if it helps Mental Racing to a teams challenge.

Driver stat: Scored more points then any other driver in Sprint races last season.

Bad Boy SimRacing - Alfa Romeo - @Delaney & @leedamastr
Team position last season - 4th

Things didn't go Bad Boy Racing's way last season with star driver Ash unfortauntely on the wrong end of several incidents last season, and Delaney seemingly not on form it meant that BBR ended up 4th - there lowest championship position in several seasons.

Also BBR has seen a big change heading into this season as Ash decided to leave the team, he has been replaced with new race winner last season Lee so it'll be interesting to see how this new partnership gets on and if BBR can return to challenging for top honours in the teams.

As for the CC, Delaney has overseen and agreed a switch from Mercedes to new boys Alfa Romeo for this season, only time will tell if this was the correct decision.

Delaney
Races: 110 Wins: 1 Podiums 13 Poles: 1
Best Champ Position: 4th (x2) - S8 & S9
Previous seasons competed in: 13 (all)

Last season - Best race finish: 9th (x4) Best qualy: 12th (x4)
Champ Pos: 12th

Things didn't really go Delaney's way last season it seemed and results were not easy to come by for him, as he failed to finish a single race in the top 8 last season.
Naturally though I expect him to bonuce back though, as the last CC was alot better for him and there no reason why he can't get back to replicating those results.

Driver Stat: 1 of only 2 drivers to compete in every season.

leedamastr
Races: 21 Wins: 1 Podiums: 2 Poles: 0 (best qualy 2nd)
Best Champ Position: 6th - S11
Previous seasons competed in: 3 (S6, S11 & S12)

Last season - Best race finish: 1st Best qualy: 6th
Champ Pos: 13th

Despite the lowly final championship position it actually doesn't show the true picture of Lee last season, with a couple issues in 2 feature races and having to miss a round Lee in the end only finished 3 races last season, but he picked up a maiden win and finished 4th & 8th in round 2.

So the pace is clearly there and if he gets to race the full season who knows where he could finish in the drivers plus theres every chance he can help his new team BBR get involved in the teams championship battle.

Driver Stat: Won his first race last season at Dragon Trail Seaside.

BEMMS - Chevrolet - @BL99DY-NINE & @jutngo
Team position last season - 5th

It seemed to be a average season for BEMMS, as while they finished 5th in the teams neither driver finished on the podium last season and that fact alone will always make a teams challenge nigh on impossible.

But with a return to CC this season BEMMS will be hopeful of a more successful season, and they have made the move from Jaguar to another new constructor Chevrolet.

Bl99dy-Nine
Races: 126 Wins: 1 Podiums: 20 Poles: 0 (best qualy 2nd)
Best Champ Position: Runner-Up - SFS2
Previous seasons competed in: 13 (all)

Last season - Best race finish: 4th Best qualy: 5th
Champ Pos: 10th

Bl99dy had a very promising start to last season with a 4th & 6th in the opening round however that was as good as it got for him as results dipped a bit from the 2nd round onwards, in the end he finished just in the top 10 in the driver standings.

With this season theres no reason why Bl99dy can't finish higher in the standings as he has shown he's capable of it in the past, plus if he does BEMMS could challenge for the teams championship again.

Driver stat: Holds the record for most consecutive race starts with 49.

Jutngo
Races: 53 Wins: 0 Podiums: 4 (best finish 2nd) Poles: 0 (best qualy 4th)
Best Champ Position: 5th (x2) - S8 & S11
Previous seasons competed in: 5 (S8, S9, S10, S11 & S12)

Last season - Best race finish: 6th (x3) Best qualy: 8th (x2)
Champ Pos: 8th

It was another solid season for Jutngo last season, underlined by the fact he finished in the top 10 in every race but his highest finish in races was 6th, which meant he finished bang in the midfield of the drivers championship in 8th.

Like Bl99dy I think he is very capable of improving on that this season and it wouldn't surprise me if he's challenging for the odd podium here or there as Jutngo was regularly towards the upper end of the midfield in CCS1.

Driver stat: His best race finish (2nd) came at Mount Panorama back in Season 8.

Independent/Solo entries

Bandai Namco - Toyota
Team position last season: N/A

After moving on from brewery company Diebels I've decided to Rep. gaming company Bandai Namco and the long time game series of Ridge Racer & Ace Combat for this season.

For this CC season I have moved on from the highly successful partnership that yielded a championship with Citroen from CCS1 to try and bring success to Japanese giants Toyota.

Toyota looked to be on for a respectable season back in CCS1 with Jane Trpkov, however he had to withdraw before the second half of the season and Toyota ended up 9th in the constructors as a result, this upcoming season Toyota are hopeful that I can lead them to a drivers championship challenge with podiums and hopefully race wins.

Wobbuffet
Races: 111 Wins: 48 Podiums: 81 Poles: 7
Best Champ Position: Winner (x4) - S8, SFS2, S10 & S11
Previous seasons competed in: 9 (S1, S2, S4, S5, S8, SFS2, S10, S11 & S12)

Last season - Best race finish: 2nd (x2) Best qualy: 3rd (x2)
Champ Pos: 4th

To be blunt last season ended up being a disaster in the end, the first couple rounds I felt like I was there or there abouts pace wise with HRG, but with a win taken away from the first round and crazy sprint races going against me I found myself on the backfoot big time, and with a very poor performance in the 3rd round it basically ended my championship hopes.

But I go into this season technically as the 'defending' CC champion and I'm definitely hoping to have a smoother season especially in sprint races and at least try and challenge for the drivers again properly this season, I know it won't be easy as with the likes of HRG, Hasnain, Browneskii & Stevo the competition to even finish on the podium will be tough & fierce, still like always though I look forward to that challenge.

Driver stat: Last season had his worst feature race finish (13th) since S1.

Evo is Love, Evo is Life - Mitsubishi

Formerly NH Racing, Nick has decided to rebrand the team to be in line with CCS1 constructor Mitsubishi who he has agreed to pair with for the upcoming season.

Mitsubishi had a great CCS1 with HRG and have joined up with Nick who showed great promise towards the end of last season.

@RaceMechNick
Races: 6 Wins: 0 Podiums: 0 (best finish 12th) Poles: 0 (best qualy 12th)
Best Champ Position: 15th - S12
Previous seasons competed in: 1 (S12)

Last season - Best race finish: 12th Best qualy: 12th
Champ Pos: 15th

Last season was Nick's debut season and was more about getting up to speed for him (I would say) then about results, however at the final round he became a proper part of the midfield and had a great sprint race and was on for a shock win, until a unfortuntate incident while defending this lead sent him spinning at the end of the final lap.

For this season if Nick can build on the performance he showed at the end of last season, then theres no reason why he can't be involved in the midfield from the start of the upcoming season.

Driver stat: Was just 1 corner away from winning the final race of the season.

Returning &/New Teams & Driver(s)

GamingKin Racing Team - Aston Martin - @GKRT_PinkiiBoii & @LukeEtheridge95

After giving last season a miss, GKRT have returned for the second CC season led by driver and head honcho Pinkiiboii (aka Jack), normally the team has fluctuated between a solo & 2 driver entry in the past, however for the first time the second driver in GKRT is not intotheobsurity but returning driver Luke, It'll be interesting to see how GKRT get on in there return.

In the last CC the team was partnered with Porsche, however an amicable agreement was made to go separate ways and Jack was able to agree a deal with Aston Martin who are happy to be a permanent constructor for this season after being only part time in CCS1.

GKRT Pinkiiboii
Races: 79 Wins: 0 Podiums: 0 (best finish 5th) Poles: 0 (best qualy 5th)
Best Champ Position: 5th - S9
Previous seasons competed in: 9 (S3, S4, S5, S6, S7, S8, S9, S10 & S11)

Last season - N/A
After missing last season to be in the commentators box, Jack is back and will be likely be looking to carry on the progress he seemed to be making towards the end of CCS1, where on occasions he was able to stick and battle with the tail end of the midfield.

Either way hopefully he'll become a more permanent fixture in the midfield this season.

Driver stat: Has finished in the top 7 of the drivers standings 3 times.

LukeEtheridge95
Races: 29 Wins: 0 Podiums: 1 (best finish 3rd) Poles: 0 (best qualy 7th)
Best Champ Position: 10th - S6
Previous seasons competed in: 3 (S4,S5 & S6)

Last season - N/A
Its been a while since Luke last raced in the league, but if his performances in previous seasons are anything to go by then theres no reason why he can't be at least involved in the midfield, as for him joining GKRT it could be a good partnership for all parties involved.

Driver stat: His only podium came back during Season 4.

Wheelie Bad - Hyundai - @Browneskiii & @mikmakmok

Team position last season - N/A

I imagine this will be a surprise to most but after a bit of fact finding, they are actually a returning team to the league and were last seen back in Season 1, where that season the pairing of Browneskii & LJM Stevo finished 2nd in the teams championship.

Anyway this organisation led by team leader Browneskii will see him partner up with new league driver Mikmakmok, and with last season's top 2 teams currently having just 1 full time driver Wheelie Bad could be serious contenders for the teams championship.
Wheelie Bad will be driving for a new constructor joining for the CC this season, the South Korean constructor - Hyundai.

Browneskii

Races: 6 Wins: 0 Podiums: 2 (best finish 2nd) Poles: 2
Best Champ Position: 3rd - S1
Previous seasons competed in: 1 (S1)

Last season - N/A

Browneskii was last seen back in S1 where he had a very good season back then, taking 2 poles and 2 podiums and with good solid results the rest of the season to back that up he finished 3rd in the championship.

He is making a return after a 2 year hiatus and I suspect I'm not the only one that is curious to see if how he gets on his return, personally speaking if he races at the level I know he is capable of (as he showed in S1) then he has the potential to be challenging for top honours this season.

Driver stat: Took the first ever pole in the leagues history.

Mikmakmok
Last season - N/A
Debut season

CW-UK Racing - BMW - @LJM_Stevo & @Jamie9000000

A new team joining the league but with a returning driver likely to be head of it - LJM Stevo,
like Wheelie Bad, CW-UK Racing could also be strong contenders for the teams championship if the preseason races is anything to go by.

CW-UK Racing have agreed a deal with constructor BMW which ensures that BMW stay in the CC for a second season.

BMW did look to be on for a lot of success after a couple podiums in the first couple rounds of CCS1, however the driver racing for them had to unfortunately pull out of from round 3 onwards and it meant that BMW finished bottom in the standings, but after agreeing to a partnership with CW-UK Racing surely the only way literally is up for BMW this season.

LJM Stevo
Races: 6 Wins:0 Podiums:1 (best finish 3rd) Poles: 0 (best qualy 3rd)
Best Champ Position: 6th - S1
Previous seasons competed in: 1 (S1)

Last season - N/A

Another returning S1 driver and funnily enough Stevo is also back after a 2 year hiatus, back at the start of S1 he found himself in the midfield however from round 3 onwards he kicked it up a notch and became a regular challenger for podiums and by the final race he did get that first podium.

Again I'm very curious to see how Stevo gets on on his return, if he races at the pace I know he is capable of (from S1) then he will likely be another factor at the front this season.

Driver stat: Best qualy & race result happened in the same round - S1 Round 6.

Jamie9000000
Last season - N/A
Debut season

BLM - Mercedes
@Alonline
Last season - N/A
Debut season

Mercedes saw team championship glory back in CCS1, when partnered with Bad Boy Racing however with latter deciding to try out pastures new, Mercedes in the end scaled back there operations for this season and agreed a deal with new reserve league rookie driver Alonline.

Tarmac Troubles 2.0 - Toyota
@mallucm
Last season - N/A
Debut season

Toyota & reserve Mallucm have come to an 11th hour agreement however unlike Wobbuffet, Mallucm has decided to use the Supra for the Gr.3 class so it means Toyota will potentially have both of there Gr.3 cars in the same race this season.

For Jamie, MMM (I hope you don't mind the abbreviation), Alonline & Mallucm, like I said the season before, all I can say is welcome to our league and hope you have fun and enjoy your debut season here.

Anyway I think looking through all that theres plenty of subplots this season, one of the ones I'm particularly interested in is the battle between the teams of Wheelie Bad & CW-UK, just because both are led by former teammates of each other in S1 - Browneskii & Stevo (was there potentially an acrimonious split between the 2 of them behind the scenes at Wheelie Bad after S1?:unsure:;))

Also another point is Jamie9000000 a 50% better version of the 6 million dollar man Steve Austin? (Sorry Jamie poor joke by me I know, but I couldn't resist. :))

Well that's the end of my preview for this season, I'm looking forward to tomorrow night and the season opener, see you then.

Last edited:

Browneskiii

Slowest GT3 Champion Ever
Premium Member
Nov 24, 2014
Browneskii was last seen back in S1 where he had a very good season back then, taking 2 poles and 2 podiums and with good solid results the rest of the season to back that up he finished 3rd in the championship.

He is making a return after a 2 year hiatus and I suspect I'm not the only one that is curious to see if how he gets on his return, personally speaking if he races at the level I know he is capable of (as he showed in S1) then he has the potential to be challenging for top honours this season.

Driver stat: Took the first ever pole in the leagues history
To be honest with you Wobb, I don't think I'll be up to my past speed for a few more months minimum. In them two years I've had very few races on any sim and obviously that makes you lose pace. Then the times I have been racing since S1, I've mostly used VR, so going back to 2d is very odd to me even now, but i'm slowly getting there. I've been quietly lurking here since the first CC and been doing the Manufacturer stuff but an actual league obviously gets more respect than randoms which got a bit too much for me.

Going by the pre season stuff, I'm around podium/near the front pace, but i'd be more than happy with top 5s each feature race. Plus, i don't want to use this as an excuse but the Hyundai isn't known as a top car so I'm mostly here for the fun of league racing again and get back to the adrenaline of racing and getting that high when battling and maybe a fluked win or two. Obviously when the visor is down, I will be going for the best results though :ROFLMAO:

The plan is to use my pcars experience and strategic knowledge to get positions I don't really deserve, but we'll see!

Goal A is to beat the CW-UK team, if it's not obvious already, I tried my best to convince Stevo to come back, and he's arguably even quicker than me now, and then brought in a couple other drivers (mik and Jamie) too, so you're not wrong when you suggest there's a bit of rivalry between the two teams.

It'll definitely be a fun season though.

GKRT_PinkiiBoii

F1 Senna Equivalent
Staff member
GT Coordinator
Oct 8, 2018
GamingKin Racing Team - Aston Martin - @GKRT_PinkiiBoii & @LukeEtheridge95

After giving last season a miss, GKRT have returned for the second CC season led by driver and head honcho Pinkiiboii (aka Jack), normally the team has fluctuated between a solo & 2 driver entry in the past, however for the first time the second driver in GKRT is not intotheobsurity but returning driver Luke, It'll be interesting to see how GKRT get on in there return.

In the last CC the team was partnered with Porsche, however an amicable agreement was made to go separate ways and Jack was able to agree a deal with Aston Martin who are happy to be a permanent constructor for this season after being only part time in CCS1.

GKRT Pinkiiboii
Races: 79 Wins: 0 Podiums: 0 (best finish 5th) Poles: 0 (best qualy 5th)
Best Champ Position: 5th - S9
Previous seasons competed in: 9 (S3, S4, S5, S6, S7, S8, S9, S10 & S11)

Last season - N/A
After missing last season to be in the commentators box, Jack is back and will be likely be looking to carry on the progress he seemed to be making towards the end of CCS1, where on occasions he was able to stick and battle with the tail end of the midfield.

Either way hopefully he'll become a more permanent fixture in the midfield this season.

Driver stat: Has finished in the top 7 of the drivers standings 3 times.

LukeEtheridge95
Races: 29 Wins: 0 Podiums: 1 (best finish 3rd) Poles: 0 (best qualy 7th)
Best Champ Position: 10th - S6
Previous seasons competed in: 3 (S4,S5 & S6)

Last season - N/A
Its been a while since Luke last raced in the league, but if his performances in previous seasons are anything to go by then theres no reason why he can't be at least involved in the midfield, as for him joining GKRT it could be a good partnership for all parties involved.

Driver stat: His only podium came back during Season 4.
Main target this season. Don't let my partner down!
I GOT YOUR BACK LUKE!

• Optimistic
Reactions: Delaney