PS4 AOR GTSL S13 - CONSTRUCTORS CHALLENGE #2 - MAIN DISCUSSION

HRacingGreen

2 Time GT Sport League Champion
Staff member
GT Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 30, 2015
Quick one folks. I can't be arsed with making this a stewards thing, but thoughts on if this sort of penalty should be raised and appealed? Excuse the dodgy audio, didn't realise it was recording my mic.

Basically a very light touch in the back from Mik when I feel I'm breaking on the normal breaking point (Maybe a touch too early for softs) no harm no foul. 1s penalty for me and a drop of three places serving it. Not saying it would have made a difference to my outcome. I remember penalty appeals from a previous season failing because the games the game but it was on track limits. What's the thoughts here?

this is a strange one. Contact penalties are off, and we were under the impression that the bug which caused contact penalties to be stuck on when track limits penalties are on was gone, however it seems in a few instances this is not the case. In the past, the coordinator standpoint has been valid to simply ignore contact penalties, as we are only concerned with unserved track-limits penalties when handing out with summonses.

Hopefully this bug does not become prevalent again, and we won't need to refer to this much, but to quote the ILC League Info for our attitude going forward: "Contact penalties may be ignored provided none of the drivers involved have had an off track excursion as a result of your actions. If another does go off track as a result of your actions you are still obliged to return any position(s) gained or else risk the attention of the Stewards Panel."

So if this happens again, providing an actual incident hasn't been caused, you may continue as normal and ignore/appeal any contact penalties that might be awarded.

Delaney

F1 Senna Equivalent
Staff member
GT Coordinator
Mar 12, 2016
Aarhus
We turn contact penalties off
Not entirely correct Jack. We turn off everything possible. We still have short cut penalties on hard, so other penalties follow that and that's why You see penalties like that one.

But regarding the penalty it self, it's way too late to bring that up. BUT if You had brought it up in time You would probably have gotten it deleted as it's a typical GT penalty meant to stop brake testing, but it doesn't work as intended.

Delaney

F1 Senna Equivalent
Staff member
GT Coordinator
Mar 12, 2016
Aarhus
Remember to make some noise about our upcoming series 14, the Vintage Cup. Share photo's of liveries or race situations or at least repost all the posts that other people make. We would gladly accommodate 2 or 3 race rooms / Tiers at the same time.
And to @Wobbuffet: We will still be doing the connected tiers with promotions and relegations ;) and I'm fully prepared to take whatever discussions that may produce.

• Obvious
Reactions: Wobbuffet

Browneskiii

Slowest GT3 Champion Ever
Premium Member
Nov 24, 2014
Oxford

Here are points for all Gr4 races this season not including a drop week.
Unsurprisingly, it's almost in championship order. But it's still interesting to see.

Last edited:

Wobbuffet

F1 Senna Equivalent
May 20, 2016
As you can imagine after seeing that 'decision' to say I surprised right now is an understatement and I honestly can't believe it that when you get hit with such force from some one else, that apparently the onus is on you to save a car that becomes a lost cause the moment after the hit happens.(ie: no driver could save it)

But moving forward at least I & everyone else now all know that its open season and if you hit someone's elses car, well its upto them to save it (and not over correct), if they spin or crash out as a result then its not your fault and you obviously don't have to wait when you clearly ruined there race, interesting, good to know.

Browneskiii

Premium Member
Nov 24, 2014
Oxford
As you can imagine after seeing that 'decision' to say I surprised right now is an understatement and I honestly can't believe it that when you get hit with such force from some one else, that apparently the onus is on you to save a car that becomes a lost cause the moment after the hit happens.(ie: no driver could save it)

But moving forward at least I & everyone else now all know that its open season and if you hit someone's elses car, well its upto them to save it (and not over correct), if they spin or crash out as a result then its not your fault and you obviously don't have to wait when you clearly ruined there race, interesting, good to know.
Gotta be honest, I thought it was a slam dunk penalty as well. But in the end, it wouldn't actually matter too much, because SNS had his drop week for that round, all you're actually doing is giving more points to other people.

I am quite surprised that there's been a few incidents this season that have had contact and NFA, could these decisions subconsciously be affecting the "bad" driving standards at a few races this season?

Wobbuffet

F1 Senna Equivalent
May 20, 2016
Gotta be honest, I thought it was a slam dunk penalty as well. But in the end, it wouldn't actually matter too much, because SNS had his drop week for that round, all you're actually doing is giving more points to other people.
To be honest that wasn't a concern to me in the slightest, I knew after the results of that race that would likely be SNS's drop week, but its still the principle Browneskiii at the end of the day.
I am quite surprised that there's been a few incidents this season that have had contact and NFA, could these decisions subconsciously be affecting the "bad" driving standards at a few races this season?
Now that actually is also a concern to me where surely we need to avoid creating a mantra after being involved when a incident occurs of either 'well they didn't get penalised for something similar so I shouldn't either' or 'I did nothing wrong why should I wait'. (despite seeing the car they wronged ending up in the wall or spinning out)

Like from my side I had the lag incident with HRG a month back and despite the fact I was ahead and didn't touch him I knew instantly I likely caused his off, and then the one with Jutngo the round before (6), where I just gave him a slight bump and sent him off track, in both cases I waited and if I was being an arsehole with the one with Jutngo, I could've just claimed afterwards 'he broke a tad to early for the corner, I did my best to avoid him in the circumstances so it wasn't my fault and I felt no need to wait'.
In both instances I pretty much instantly sacrificed any chance of success in both those races by waiting and while it sucked it was the right and correct sporting thing to do.

Yet if others ain't prepared to do that as well, then I'm left thinking whats the point/why bother, and you might as well take your chances with the stewards afterwards that you don't get penalised.

Surely we need to hold ourselves more accountable when we make sizable contact that affects a driver(s) ahead, sure I get it during the heat of a 50/50 battle that a bit of contact can and probably will happen (and hopefully there just cases of 'no harm no foul'), but when we're getting to the stage where people don't want to take responsibly for causing an incident (accident or not) and not do the right thing by waiting afterwards then that's a driving standards issue that as a league that we need to try and nip in the bud.

Wobbuffet

F1 Senna Equivalent
May 20, 2016
I've just seen the planned calendar for next season @Delaney, definitely a couple surprises and wasn't expecting any of those circuits to be selected.:LOL:

As I finally got to drive the Alfa a few days ago and my first impressions were it was a nice enough car to drive but I was expecting the shorter circuits in the game (like Brands Hatch Indy, Tsukuba, RBR Short, Goodwood etc) to be the main focus of the calendar as it would make the racing and spread of the field a lot closer then normal.

However I'm not criticising the tracks selected as they do all offer different unique challenges and also good to see a wet round, though the only thing I do question is the decision to have feature & sprint races for the first 2 rounds and then just one race for the other 2 rounds.

Honestly that makes me uneasy, as surely we should have a focus on a equal balance throughout the season with 2 races or just 1 race for all rounds (I'd be happy with either), but looking ahead the current planned races each round seems odd & unbalanced by going 2/2/1/1 and could cause unexpected complications.

Reactions: Delaney

HRacingGreen

2 Time GT Sport League Champion
Staff member
GT Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 30, 2015
However I'm not criticising the tracks selected as they do all offer different unique challenges and also good to see a wet round, though the only thing I do question is the decision to have feature & sprint races for the first 2 rounds and then just one race for the other 2 rounds.

Honestly that makes me uneasy, as surely we should have a focus on a equal balance throughout the season with 2 races or just 1 race for all rounds (I'd be happy with either), but looking ahead the current planned races each round seems odd & unbalanced by going 2/2/1/1 and could cause unexpected complications.

Could you elaborate on what these complications be?

The longer tracks that end the season aren't as conducive to the Feature/Sprint format as I don't believe any track with a 9 minute lap can ever be a "Sprint", plus it makes these big tracks we rarely do feel like more of an event, as they offer a unique challenge and unique format.

I understand if you're apprehensive about the points allocation, but the points for a win in those races will still be worth less than the points for a double in each of the first 2 rounds, so it isn't totally lopsided, and to win an hour-long race is a surprisingly different challenge to winning a 40 minute race.

leedamastr

F1 2nd Driver
Sep 10, 2015

The longer tracks that end the season aren't as conducive to the Feature/Sprint format as I don't believe any track with a 9 minute lap can ever be a "Sprint", plus it makes these big tracks we rarely do feel like more of an event, as they offer a unique challenge and unique format.

I understand if you're apprehensive about the points allocation, but the points for a win in those races will still be worth less than the points for a double in each of the first 2 rounds, so it isn't totally lopsided, and to win an hour-long race is a surprisingly different challenge to winning a 40 minute race.
Well that's me sweating the longer tracks, have never been great at either of them!

Wobbuffet

F1 Senna Equivalent
May 20, 2016
Firstly my main concern is with what exact points system will be used for this?
As if your going to do this then for me it must be balanced precisely, so that the points on offer for winning both races in either round 1 or 2 is worth exactly the same as the 1 off race in round 3 and 4 and that should be applied throughout all positions in my opinion, as it wouldn't be right for example for if winning both races in round 1 or 2 was worth more then the 1 race rounds of 3 or 4 or vice versa, I know that sounds a bit ridiculous but look at it this way all rounds are intended to have around 1 hour's total racing, so surely the points on offer should be potentially equal in all rounds.
(and following on what I mean by that, if someone was to finish 2nd in both races of either round 1/2 the points accrued should be worth the same as finishing 2nd in either round 3/4 - and apply to each position downwards, basically the chance of total points parity throughout all positions between the rounds with 2 races and 1.)

The other thing looking at the view of bad races/potential dsc's and the effect it would have on the final standings.
I mean ok I know its unlikely to be a championship decider but you could one driver who suffers a dsc in the feature at round 1/2 and a different driver has a dsc round 3/4 however, because theres a sprint race in the first 2 rounds they will still have the chance to pick up points compared to if it happens in round 3 or 4, that wouldn't be fair now we all know dsc's are bad luck, but equally it shouldn't have the potential to work in one persons favour over the other simply because it happened on a certain round/night.

Its why its easier to commit to either 1 race per round or 2 doing a mix is just strange.
I was shocked to see the calendar selected and even now I do have to really query the logic now behind selecting 2 moderately long circuits then 2 of the longest in a car that only has around 170bhp, with laps at over 2 minutes for Sardegna A well over 2 & a half mins for wet Spa, then Le Mans which will be 3mins+ and finally the Nordscheilfe?!
When I first saw that calendar I thought it was for a Gr.1 season not for the TZ2!:LOL:

Anyway I do agree to an extent that how can you have a 9 minute laps for a sprint race, but on the flipside we did a feature & sprint race back in S9 using the full Nurburgring Nordscheilfe in a N500 Porsche and it worked well, so I can counter that argument and we could still do a sprint for those 2 rounds (Le Mans & Nordscheilfe) and it wouldn't be a issue.

However those 2 circuits HRG the Nordscheilfe & Le Mans to a lesser extent, are not likely to be conducive for good close racing overall, sure you may get good close racing between a few drivers in the midfield and a couple at the front, but whats been selected track wise looks like a way to ensure that there is bigger gaps between the front drivers and the rest, as with the length of these laps with these circuits you know yourself the field spread is going to be a lot bigger then normal as a result which is a shame,

Now sure you can argue its up to the drivers to make the difference, but when we all have a good idea of the relative pace of everyone the reality is the fastest drivers will still be quicker then the midfield ones (I know I'm stating the obvious there no sh*t), its why the smaller circuits would have been perfect for this kind of season where if shorter circuits like Sardegna C, RBR short, Tsukuba, etc were chosen then with laps of around 1 minute, the gap from the front to the back of the midfield would've been so tight and the faster drivers would've had to work there b0ll0cks off just to be 2/3 tenths faster then the midfield runners and why honestly shouldn't it be that way for just one season?

(Which going back in time was what the Copen VGT season would've been, I created the calendar and rules for that series with the full intention to change the status quo and level the playing field as much as possible between all drivers)

I sure some may think that to deliberately pick smaller tracks just to close the field up is a cheap way of dumbing down & creating faux competition, but personally I don't see it that way - as why do a season with a car capable of creating extremely good close racing, but then choose circuits that are a sure fire way to ensure that they create bigger pace gaps between all drivers.

Instead we have tracks with lap times in the minutes...tell me HRG what would you expect the gap in 1 lap pace to be between yourself and Jack come Le Mans and the Nordscheilfe compared to lets say if you drove Sardegna C instead?

I'm know I'm being unfair in picking out and using Jack as an example here but I'm proving my point everyone in this regard, we're using a car that has the ability of creating as close a season as possible pace wise, instead the tracks chosen are likely going to create the opposite of that and are being used on the premise of a creating a 1 race 'unique challenge', and talking about that premise ain't a 'unique challenge/race' suppose to be a thing for the xmas cup?
(As I don't see how it fits in to a regular one make season with just 4 rounds.)

And why is there a break week after round 3 would it not make more sense to just use it and have an extra round?

Finally I know some of the things I've said above ain't likely to be well received by the co-ords, and it might not be like by other drivers here either, but its only because I strongly believe we've missed a trick for this upcoming season and have concerns we've headed in the wrong direction on a few major things, tracks selected (& in turn ensuring a bigger spreading out the field), trying a weird format and a points system that'll need to be changed in the process to balance it out and make it fair.

Delaney

F1 Senna Equivalent
Staff member
GT Coordinator
Mar 12, 2016
Aarhus
Firstly my main concern is with what exact points system will be used for this?
As if your going to do this then for me it must be balanced precisely, so that the points on offer for winning both races in either round 1 or 2 is worth exactly the same as the 1 off race in round 3 and 4 and that should be applied throughout all positions in my opinion, as it wouldn't be right for example for if winning both races in round 1 or 2 was worth more then the 1 race rounds of 3 or 4 or vice versa, I know that sounds a bit ridiculous but look at it this way all rounds are intended to have around 1 hour's total racing, so surely the points on offer should be potentially equal in all rounds.
(and following on what I mean by that, if someone was to finish 2nd in both races of either round 1/2 the points accrued should be worth the same as finishing 2nd in either round 3/4 - and apply to each position downwards, basically the chance of total points parity throughout all positions between the rounds with 2 races and 1.)

The other thing looking at the view of bad races/potential dsc's and the effect it would have on the final standings.
I mean ok I know its unlikely to be a championship decider but you could one driver who suffers a dsc in the feature at round 1/2 and a different driver has a dsc round 3/4 however, because theres a sprint race in the first 2 rounds they will still have the chance to pick up points compared to if it happens in round 3 or 4, that wouldn't be fair now we all know dsc's are bad luck, but equally it shouldn't have the potential to work in one persons favour over the other simply because it happened on a certain round/night.

Its why its easier to commit to either 1 race per round or 2 doing a mix is just strange.

I was shocked to see the calendar selected and even now I do have to really query the logic now behind selecting 2 moderately long circuits then 2 of the longest in a car that only has around 170bhp, with laps at over 2 minutes for Sardegna A well over 2 & a half mins for wet Spa, then Le Mans which will be 3mins+ and finally the Nordscheilfe?!
When I first saw that calendar I thought it was for a Gr.1 season not for the TZ2!:LOL:

Anyway I do agree to an extent that how can you have a 9 minute laps for a sprint race, but on the flipside we did a feature & sprint race back in S9 using the full Nurburgring Nordscheilfe in a N500 Porsche and it worked well, so I can counter that argument and we could still do a sprint for those 2 rounds (Le Mans & Nordscheilfe) and it wouldn't be a issue.

However those 2 circuits HRG the Nordscheilfe & Le Mans to a lesser extent, are not likely to be conducive for good close racing overall, sure you may get good close racing between a few drivers in the midfield and a couple at the front, but whats been selected track wise looks like a way to ensure that there is bigger gaps between the front drivers and the rest, as with the length of these laps with these circuits you know yourself the field spread is going to be a lot bigger then normal as a result which is a shame,

Now sure you can argue its up to the drivers to make the difference, but when we all have a good idea of the relative pace of everyone the reality is the fastest drivers will still be quicker then the midfield ones (I know I'm stating the obvious there no sh*t), its why the smaller circuits would have been perfect for this kind of season where if shorter circuits like Sardegna C, RBR short, Tsukuba, etc were chosen then with laps of around 1 minute, the gap from the front to the back of the midfield would've been so tight and the faster drivers would've had to work there b0ll0cks off just to be 2/3 tenths faster then the midfield runners and why honestly shouldn't it be that way for just one season?

(Which going back in time was what the Copen VGT season would've been, I created the calendar and rules for that series with the full intention to change the status quo and level the playing field as much as possible between all drivers)

I sure some may think that to deliberately pick smaller tracks just to close the field up is a cheap way of dumbing down & creating faux competition, but personally I don't see it that way - as why do a season with a car capable of creating extremely good close racing, but then choose circuits that are a sure fire way to ensure that they create bigger pace gaps between all drivers.

Instead we have tracks with lap times in the minutes...tell me HRG what would you expect the gap in 1 lap pace to be between yourself and Jack come Le Mans and the Nordscheilfe compared to lets say if you drove Sardegna C instead?

I'm know I'm being unfair in picking out and using Jack as an example here but I'm proving my point everyone in this regard, we're using a car that has the ability of creating as close a season as possible pace wise, instead the tracks chosen are likely going to create the opposite of that and are being used on the premise of a creating a 1 race 'unique challenge', and talking about that premise ain't a 'unique challenge/race' suppose to be a thing for the xmas cup?
(As I don't see how it fits in to a regular one make season with just 4 rounds.)

And why is there a break week after round 3 would it not make more sense to just use it and have an extra round?

Finally I know some of the things I've said above ain't likely to be well received by the co-ords, and it might not be like by other drivers here either, but its only because I strongly believe we've missed a trick for this upcoming season and have concerns we've headed in the wrong direction on a few major things, tracks selected (& in turn ensuring a bigger spreading out the field), trying a weird format and a points system that'll need to be changed in the process to balance it out and make it fair.
Well some want one thing and others want something else. Back in the day these cars actually did race at SPA, Le Mans and Nürburgring. So in that respect, We think, it make sense to do a Vintage Cup doing exactly that. BTW Nürburgring is not 9 min per lap it's only 8. I did a 7:55 there the other night. Sardegna A is around 2:03, SPA is 2:56-ish and Le Mans is 4-ish.
Your concerns regarding the point are being discussed and We'll find the best practical solution to this.

Wobbuffet

F1 Senna Equivalent
May 20, 2016
Back in the day these cars actually did race at SPA, Le Mans and Nürburgring. So in that respect, We think, it make sense to do a Vintage Cup doing exactly that.
Yes that is indeed true and I can understand why you & the rest of the co-ords went down the route they did with track selection, obviously though I knew full well that the calendar won't be changed despite me stating my reservations, but I still think its a valid point nonetheless.

BTW Nürburgring is not 9 min per lap it's only 8. I did a 7:55 there the other night. Sardegna A is around 2:03, SPA is 2:56-ish and Le Mans is 4-ish.
With those laptimes you stated you must have known its going to really spread out the drivers over the course of a race (especially the 1 hour races which will only exacerbate this) and from a competition standpoint that makes no sense to do and that is why I have to question the logic behind it.

Well some want one thing and others want something else.
And that is 100% on the money, look I'm not against trying new things and will give them a chance (hell I was happy to see one shot qualy get the go ahead this season even though I knew it would likely work against me) but the reality is we're likely now in our late autumn of league racing on this game, and I only really realistically see 2 maybe 3 more seasons left, (probably spring 2021 before majority of the masses move on to PS5 and GT7) and in my opinion the focus should be on sticking to the tried and tested, but also creating seasons with the intent to be as competitive and close as possible.

Delaney

F1 Senna Equivalent
Staff member
GT Coordinator
Mar 12, 2016
Aarhus
Yes that is indeed true and I can understand why you & the rest of the co-ords went down the route they did with track selection, obviously though I knew full well that the calendar won't be changed despite me stating my reservations, but I still think its a valid point nonetheless.

With those laptimes you stated you must have known its going to really spread out the drivers over the course of a race (especially the 1 hour races which will only exacerbate this) and from a competition standpoint that makes no sense to do and that is why I have to question the logic behind it.

And that is 100% on the money, look I'm not against trying new things and will give them a chance (hell I was happy to see one shot qualy get the go ahead this season even though I knew it would likely work against me) but the reality is we're likely now in our late autumn of league racing on this game, and I only really realistically see 2 maybe 3 more seasons left, (probably spring 2021 before majority of the masses move on to PS5 and GT7) and in my opinion the focus should be on sticking to the tried and tested, but also creating seasons with the intent to be as competitive and close as possible.
We have to be open and try new things. Some might work and some not, but if We don’t challenge the borders We’ll never learn.

oh and BTW Sign up is open. There is still no info, but We are working very hard getting it finished.

Browneskiii

Premium Member
Nov 24, 2014
Oxford

If anyone likes stats, here you go! Provisional results after Catalunya. Really interesting to see who's quick where.

I was wrong, SNS should have 92 in the Feature races, I added a 12 for some reason. Other than that, I believe it's right.

(Lets take the sprint results as the championship yeah?)

Bankai_Bullett

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Apr 4, 2015
Right, now the season is over I can do this.

The stewarding for this season.... it's been a bit silly. Inconsistent, unnecessary and at times, overly harsh.

Now I know this is gonna come across as bitching or whatever, but it still doesn't detract from the point I'm trying to make.

- Take BMB for example... SNS ANHIALATES Wobuffett in T1, but because of some silly notion that Wobuffett wasn't in control (even though he followed my line through that corner and was a little unsettled), he'd have been fine if SNS hadn't hit him.
But he never got the chance and contact was made... and because SNS attempted to avoid it, he got off with nothing.
- Then there's me... almost the same situation. Car comes across me and I attempt to avoid contact, but fail. EXACT same thing as SNS, only I get penalised with 10 seconds because apparently, I caused another car to crash into what should've been a ghosted car to begin with. What?

Not the only occurrence this season.
- Harry getting penalised at DTS for effectively being driven into, because it's not like SNS didn't have a radar telling him where cars are.
- Bl99dy getting penalised for the same thing with Mik, who had plenty of room to NOT hit him, even if Bl99dy did come in a little hot.
- Wedgy and Delaney at Autopolis... Wedgy gets a warning. No penalty at all when there really should've been one.
- Nick gets penalised for contact into T7 at St. Croix. Bl99dy does the same thing, IN THE SAME CORNER, and gets off with nothing.
- Wobuffett cause multiple contacts at DTS in one corner... get's nothing but a warning.

Now then tell me, how is any of this consistent or FAIR?

Things need to change with the stewarding as far as I'm concerned.
If you penalise for one incident, you must then penalise for EVERY incident that's the same or similar.
And vice versa... if there's no penalty for an incident, then it's the same for every incident that's the same or similar.

Finally, the 'wait and let them through' rule needs to be dropped. It causes more problems than it's worth. Include it in any penalties, don't have it on its own.

Rant over. Make of it whatever the hell you will.

BL99DY-NINE

F1 Senna Equivalent
Staff member
GT Coordinator
May 14, 2018
USA
Right, now the season is over I can do this.

The stewarding for this season.... it's been a bit silly. Inconsistent, unnecessary and at times, overly harsh.

Now I know this is gonna come across as bitching or whatever, but it still doesn't detract from the point I'm trying to make.

- Take BMB for example... SNS ANHIALATES Wobuffett in T1, but because of some silly notion that Wobuffett wasn't in control (even though he followed my line through that corner and was a little unsettled), he'd have been fine if SNS hadn't hit him.
But he never got the chance and contact was made... and because SNS attempted to avoid it, he got off with nothing.
- Then there's me... almost the same situation. Car comes across me and I attempt to avoid contact, but fail. EXACT same thing as SNS, only I get penalised with 10 seconds because apparently, I caused another car to crash into what should've been a ghosted car to begin with. What?

Not the only occurrence this season.
- Harry getting penalised at DTS for effectively being driven into, because it's not like SNS didn't have a radar telling him where cars are.
- Bl99dy getting penalised for the same thing with Mik, who had plenty of room to NOT hit him, even if Bl99dy did come in a little hot.
- Wedgy and Delaney at Autopolis... Wedgy gets a warning. No penalty at all when there really should've been one.
- Nick gets penalised for contact into T7 at St. Croix. Bl99dy does the same thing, IN THE SAME CORNER, and gets off with nothing.
- Wobuffett cause multiple contacts at DTS in one corner... get's nothing but a warning.

Now then tell me, how is any of this consistent or FAIR?

Things need to change with the stewarding as far as I'm concerned.
If you penalise for one incident, you must then penalise for EVERY incident that's the same or similar.
And vice versa... if there's no penalty for an incident, then it's the same for every incident that's the same or similar.

Finally, the 'wait and let them through' rule needs to be dropped. It causes more problems than it's worth. Include it in any penalties, don't have it on its own.

Rant over. Make of it whatever the hell you will.

ATTENTION:
For multiple violations of the Continuing to Discuss Closed Stewards Enquiries policy, @Bankai_Bullett has been awarded an Official Reprimand. Any further outbursts of this sort from @Bankai_Bullett will lead to their immediate blacklisting from Gran Turismo Sport League.

For future reference, if any driver has an issue with a Stewards Enquiry finding, we welcome you to contact the league coordinators in private messaging with constructive criticism. Raising issues in the public forums with Stewards Enquiries is 100% out of line.

@Gran Turismo Coordinator @Super Moderators @Moderator

Wobbuffet

F1 Senna Equivalent
May 20, 2016
Simpsons GIFs | Tenor

Anyway...can one of the co-ords please update me as to whether there's any still any pending NR stewards threads/decisions yet to be announced from the final round, or is everything now official results wise and there'll be no further changes?

As I want to start work on updating the stats page in the next day or 2 preferably and I can't do that currently.

GKRT_PinkiiBoii

F1 Senna Equivalent
Staff member
GT Coordinator
Oct 8, 2018
Scotland
Simpsons GIFs | Tenor

Anyway...can one of the co-ords please update me as to whether there's any still any pending NR stewards threads/decisions yet to be announced from the final round, or is everything now official results wise and there'll be no further changes?

As I want to start work on updating the stats page in the next day or 2 preferably and I can't do that currently.
You're good to go mate

• Informative
Reactions: Wobbuffet