PS4 - AOR GTSL S13 - CONSTRUCTORS CHALLENGE #2 - SIGN UP | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR GTSL S13 - CONSTRUCTORS CHALLENGE #2 - SIGN UP

GKRT_PinkiiBoii

F1 Senna Equivalent
Staff member
GT Coordinator
Oct 8, 2018
@SolidNinjaSnake I see that reaction
We may be into reserves for signups now but you should still do it. Remember, 1st reserve gets priority for when there's no shows/dropouts plus there's still just over a week to go. We can still have enough registrations for 2 rooms!

Wobbuffet

F1 Senna Equivalent
May 20, 2016
That is us at 16 sign-ups any after this will be reserves until there are enough entries for 2 rooms
Even I'm surprised at the rate of sign ups for the upcoming season, it took what a little over 48 hours to get a full 16 that sort of interest ain't been seen in a while.

It'll be interesting to see where we stand in a weeks time, but while theres no guarantees with numbers I think the co-ords should already make plans for what avenue the league will go down in the event we reach 2 tiers or more.

I know Delaney does like to champion the use of open tier, but I'm still firmly of the belief its just to problematic (for several reasons I'm gone into and stated before) and I'd certainly prefer we go with fixed tier. (providing we do get the numbers of course)

Delaney

F1 Senna Equivalent
Staff member
GT Coordinator
Mar 12, 2016
Even I'm surprised at the rate of sign ups for the upcoming season, it took what a little over 48 hours to get a full 16 that sort of interest ain't been seen in a while.

It'll be interesting to see where we stand in a weeks time, but while theres no guarantees with numbers I think the co-ords should already make plans for what avenue the league will go down in the event we reach 2 tiers or more.

I know Delaney does like to champion the use of open tier, but I'm still firmly of the belief its just to problematic (for several reasons I'm gone into and stated before) and I'd certainly prefer we go with fixed tier. (providing we do get the numbers of course)
Some things never change, lol

• Winner
Reactions: Wobbuffet

LukeEtheridge95

Formula 4 Test Driver
Sep 29, 2018
Am I alright to sign up just as a reserve? Not sure how many races I’d be able to make so unfair for me to take a possible second tier place. If you’re happy for me to sign up as a reserve that’s great, if not, ignore the rest of this (y)
  • Can you race regularly on Thursday nights? Nope
  • Do you understand and accept the league's rules and regulations? Yes
  • Have You done the Time Trial? Yes
  • Gamertag: babaoriley3
  • Nationality: British
  • Pingtest Result:
    9E7ADE0D-699B-46C8-9B4C-184D59572170.jpeg
    9E7ADE0D-699B-46C8-9B4C-184D59572170.jpeg

Last edited:

GKRT_PinkiiBoii

F1 Senna Equivalent
Staff member
GT Coordinator
Oct 8, 2018
Am I alright to sign up just as a reserve? Not sure how many races I’d be able to make so unfair for me to take a possible second tier place. If you’re happy for me to sign up as a reserve that’s great, if not, ignore the rest of this (y)
Welcome back Luke, missed round these parts buddy!

BL99DY-NINE

F1 Senna Equivalent
Staff member
GT Coordinator
May 14, 2018
Glad to have you back Luke! We've changed things a bit in how we handle the split into multiple rooms, so you'd be 1st reserve for the time being until we get at least 8 more sign ups.

Reactions: Delaney

SolidNinjaSnake

S13 AOR PS4 F4 Champion
Nov 27, 2016
@SolidNinjaSnake I see that reaction
We may be into reserves for signups now but you should still do it. Remember, 1st reserve gets priority for when there's no shows/dropouts plus there's still just over a week to go. We can still have enough registrations for 2 rooms!
Haha. =P
To be honest, I'm still not 100% sure yet, however I did do the time trial a few days ago still. :whistle:
On a side note, certainly a blast from the past seeing some of the sign ups of those who I raced against back in 2013 elsewhere before I signed up to AOR! :eek:

But...

• Can you race regularly on Thursday nights? Yes
  • Gamertag: SolidNinjaSnake
  • Pingtest Result:

mikmakmok

Semi-Pro Karter
Jul 8, 2020
Haha. =P
To be honest, I'm still not 100% sure yet, however I did do the time trial a few days ago still. :whistle:
On a side note, certainly a blast from the past seeing some of the sign ups of those who I raced against back in 2013 elsewhere before I signed up to AOR! :eek:

But...

• Gamertag: SolidNinjaSnake
  • Pingtest Result:
I've gone grey since then! Also less shouty now.

GKRT_PinkiiBoii

F1 Senna Equivalent
Staff member
GT Coordinator
Oct 8, 2018
I'd like to sign up please.

• Have You done the Time Trial? 2:00:818
  • Gamertag: Alonline
  • Nationality: Welsh
  • Pingtest Result:
As the sign-ups are at 16 you'll be a reserve unless we have enough sign-ups to have two race rooms.
You should head over to the car/team/livery page (link) and see if theres any teams you'd like to join or if a constructor you want is available and make your team up incase we are two rooms or you get called up.

Reactions: Delaney

mallucm

F1 Test Driver
May 23, 2014
  • Can you race regularly on Thursday nights? I am not available on the 23rd, but other than that, yes. I will be happy taking a reserve spot for now!
  • Do you understand and accept the league's rules and regulations? Yes.
  • Have You done the Time Trial? 1:58.147, pic attached.
  • Gamertag: CRG_mallucm
  • Pingtest Result: My computer genuinely cannot do the speed test, it crashes soon as it reaches the upload stage but I have this. xD It was connected to a London server.
    @GKRT_PinkiiBoii, I’ve updated the TT and speed test! :)
    1595250421043.png

Attachments

Last edited:

GKRT_PinkiiBoii

F1 Senna Equivalent
Staff member
GT Coordinator
Oct 8, 2018
  • Can you race regularly on Thursday nights? I am not available on the 23rd, but other than that, yes. I will be happy taking a reserve spot for now!
  • Do you understand and accept the league's rules and regulations? Yes.
  • Have You done the Time Trial? Will do it tonight once I'm available, then update here.
  • Gamertag: CRG_mallucm
  • Pingtest Result: My computer genuinely cannot do the speed test, it crashes soon as it reaches the upload stage but I have this. xD It was connected to a London server. View attachment 114177
Normally we won't accept signups without the pingtest showing the server it was done with in the screenshot however since you are signing up as a reserve I'll accept it just now but if you could do it from a smartphone on WiFi and screen cap it or use the image embed we will fully accept it.
The embed looks like this
9733618617.png

Reactions: Delaney and mallucm