PS4 - AOR GTSL S14 - Gr.X VINTAGE CUP - TIME TRIAL INFORMATION | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR GTSL S14 - Gr.X VINTAGE CUP - TIME TRIAL INFORMATION

Delaney

F1 Senna Equivalent
Staff member
GT Coordinator
Mar 12, 2016
1600169165939.png

Welcome to ApexOnlineRacing GTSL S14 Vintage Cup Time Trial!

Due to the Alfa Romeo Giulia TZ2 being a GR.X car, BoP is not applicable. Subsequently, the car can be upgraded using mileage points and this renders the traditional Time Trial format used in the past as ineffective.

As a result, the co-ordinators will be holding a series of 6 evaluation/Time Trial events in which drivers will be given the opportunity to set a lap time which will help determine their pace and potential tier placement, should there be multiple tiers.

These events will be held on Thursday 24th, Sunday 27th, Monday 28th, Tuesday 29th, Wednesday 30th September and Thursday 1st October.

The events will use the Staggered Release Superpole format for drivers to set their time, and will run as follows.

• Lobby opens at 7PM for practice and testing.
  • Qualifying session begins at 8PM, using GTSport’s Qualifying Feature. The session length will vary based on driver numbers.
  • The track used will be Sardegna Road Course A, 13:10 ToD. The Alfa Romeo Giulia TZ2 will be the car.
  • Tyres will be limited to Racing Intermediates. Tyre Wear will be set to 1x, Fuel Consumption will be set to OFF. Other lobby settings such as track limits penalties will be set in accordance with the League Info thread.
  • Drivers are not to leave the pits until told to do so. Ensure the brake is depressed as qualifying begins to avoid accidentally leaving the pits incorrectly.
  • Drivers will be released individually at an interval by one of the coordinating team calling their name using the in-game text chat. Please ensure you do not have this feature hidden.
  • Dependent on the number of drivers per session, drivers may be divided into two release groups where necessary. In the case of multiple release groups, the first set of drivers will be called out, after which there will be a pause to allow all drivers to complete their lap without overcrowding the circuit. Once they have all returned to pits, the second batch of drivers will be released. When the final driver completes their lap, the timer will run down and the session will be over.
  • When drivers have finished their flying lap, they must ease off and return to the pits safely using the Pause menu. Do not drive back around to the pits. This may impede a driver behind and does not always work as a means of remaining off-track.
  • Drivers taking part in the session who took part in S13 will be released first, in reverse S13 Championship Order, followed by any new signups who have not competed in the previous season at all. Any co-ordinators overseeing/taking part will leave the pits last, and one co-ordinator will remain in the pits and not set a lap to observe the times being set. The order will be posted in the in-game chat before the qualifying session begins to make drivers aware.
  • Following the conclusion of the session, a short, 3-lap race will be held. This is not mandatory and does not count toward driver placements, but does give the coordinators a good idea of racecraft and race pace.

It is mandatory to complete at least one evaluation session as part of your official sign-up prior to the start of the season. Drivers may compete in as many sessions as they wish/are able to, and their best time from the sessions will count. Please do not join and compete in sessions you have not officially signed up for. If there are dates with no signups, a practice session may still be held.

Please sign-up using the template below:

• PSN ID:
  • Events you wish to compete in:

If you are unable to make all of the sessions, please contact a member of the coordinating team and we will attempt to organise one-off sessions where required.

Signups:

Driver:
Thu 24th September
Sun 27th September
Mon 28th September
Tue 29th September
Wed 30th September
Thu 1st October
HRacingGreen
Yes​
yes​
yes​
yes​
Browneskiii
yes​
yes​
yes​
yes​
yes​
KaBallin
yes​
yes​
yes​
yes​
yes​
yes​
leedamastr
yes​
yes​
yes​
yes​
yes​
jutngo
yes​
yes​
yes​
Jamie9000000
yes​
yes​
yes​
yes​
yes​
yes​
wisok
yes​
yes​
yes​
BL99DY-NINE
yes​
yes​
yes​
yes​
yes​
yes​
RoninGT-.Delaney
yes​
yes​
yes​
yes​
GKRT_Pinkiboii
yes​
yes​
Wedgybo
yes​
mikmakmok
yes​
yes​
yes​
yes​
Wobbuffet
yes​
yes​
yes​
Hasnain yes
sevenpanda
yes​
yes​
yes​

Standings:

Driver:Best Time:Gap to FL:
Browneskiii1:59.939+-:--.---
HRacingGreen
1:59.962
+0.023
leedamastr2:00.098+0.159
mikmakmok2:00.773+0.834
Wobbuffet2:00.989+1.050
jutngo
2:01.088+1.149
BL99DY-NINE
2:01.113+1.174
Delaney2:01.184+1.245
Hasnain2:01.209+1.270
KaBallin2:01.706+1.767
jamie90000002:02.140+2.201
wisok2:02.277+2.338
sevenpanda2:02.686+2.747
Wedgybo2:03.231+3.292
GKRT_PinkiiBoii2:04.579+4.640

*more sessions to be completed
**yet to compete

Last edited by a moderator:

Browneskiii

Slowest GT3 Champion Ever
Premium Member
Nov 24, 2014
I'll be there for everything bar the 1st of October.

I'm now having to isolate, so I'm available at most times, and I'm back to work on the 1st.

HRacingGreen

2 Time GT Sport League Champion
Staff member
GT Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 30, 2015
  • PSN ID: HRacingGreen91
  • Events you wish to compete in: Present for all.

jutngo

Formula 4 1st Driver
Sep 25, 2019
OK, how does it sound if I commit now to the Thursday, Tuesday and Thursday but with the aim of doing more if I can/if there's room?

• PSN ID: jutngo
  • Events you wish to compete in: 24th, 29th and 1st (minimum)

wisok

Semi-Pro Karter
May 16, 2018
PSN ID: qisok
Events: Thursday 24th, Wednesday 30th, Thursday 1st.
These are the I can commit to at the moment, might be able to go the others.

Reactions: Delaney

Delaney

F1 Senna Equivalent
Staff member
GT Coordinator
Mar 12, 2016
  • PSN ID: RoninGT-Delaney
  • Events you wish to compete in: All bar Monday 28th and Wednesday 30th.

Hasnain

F1 Senna Equivalent
Staff member
Jan 1, 2017
  • PSN ID: Hasnain282
  • Events you wish to compete in: Monday 28th September

HRacingGreen

2 Time GT Sport League Champion
Staff member
GT Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 30, 2015
I have to amend my participation. I will NOT be present for the event on Tuesday 29th September. Other co-ordinators will oversee the the running of this session.