SIGN-UPS OPEN FRIDAY 30TH OCTOBER 2020
● Sign-up opens: 30th October, 2020
● Season begins: 19th November, 2020
● Season duration: 5 rounds over 5 weeks
● Race day: Thursdays
● Event start: 7:45pm (UK time)
(Warmup start 6.45-ish)
● Number of Tiers: Dependent upon the amount of drivers signing up at the start of the season.
● League setup: In the event of multiple leagues, the leagues will be tiered, with the aim to have the faster drivers in the higher tier(s) and the slower drivers in the lower tier(s).
● Driver placements: Tier placement for all drivers will be determined by an official time trial submission before the start of the season and after the start of the season by the current standings in the championship. It is our goal to keep each race room as close to full capacity as possible to insure a high level of competition. (Details can be found Here)
● Assists: Only Traction Control and ABS are allowed. All other assists are prohibited.
● Race night format:
- Qualifying: Traditional but short 5 minute session for Rd. 1, no qualifying for other rounds
- Feature Race: (Laps equating to) 40 minutes with a special "reverse" grid
- Sprint Race: (Laps equating to) 20 minutes with reverse grid based on results of Feature Race.
AOR supports and enforces clean and fair racing and that is no different on Gran Turismo. The full set of rules can be found here (League Rules & Regulations). It is important you read these!
Traditional Time Trial event. Drivers must sign up and complete the TT in order to complete their signup. Thread can be found here
Anyone is free to sign up as long as you have not previously been blacklisted from an AOR league. We aim to give everyone a permanent place, however if this is not possible a reserve list will be set up and drivers will be called up based on space available. (Earliest sign-ups get priority).
You should only sign up to the leagues if:
● you intend to complete the full season.
● you intend to be active on the forum.
● you are a clean, fair and mature racer.
Sign up by replying to this thread, following the template below. Make sure you fill in all of the fields.
- Can you race regularly on Thursday nights? [Answer needs to be yes]
- Do you understand and accept the league's rules and regulations? [Answer needs to be yes]
- Have You done the Time Trial? [Answer needs to be yes]
- Gamertag: [Enter your Online ID here]
- Nationality: [Enter your nationality here]
- Pingtest Result: [Test your connection towards one of the UK servers at www.speedtest.net and add your result here - ping under 150ms required]
Speed test example, target server on the bottom right needs to be a UK server
- @yannikbrandt, Yannik-2000, Swiss, 26ms
- @BL99DY-NINE, BL99DY-NINE, American, 116ms
- @Wedgybo, Wedgybo, Scottish, 11ms
- @KaBallin, Communist_Minion, Finnish, 50ms
- @Delaney, RoninGT-Delaney, Danish, TBD
- @Jamie9000000, Jamie9000000, British, 22ms
- @HRacingGreen, HRacingGreen91, British, 25ms
- @Browneskiii, Browneskii, British, 9ms
- @jutngo, jutngo, Nrothern Irish, 27ms
- @GKRT_PinkiiBoii, GKRT_PinkiiBoii, Scottish/Indian, 29ms
- @corey_butler, MRT-Nagaul, British, 60ms
- @Heinehegn, Heinehegn, Danish, 28ms
- @leedamastr, X_L33THER34P3R-X, British, 84ms
- @Ashracer2011, Ashracer2011, British, 16ms
- @mikmakmok, mikmakmok, Scottish, 10ms
Last edited by a moderator: