3x AOR GT Champion
Official Driver List:
- @GKRT_PinkiiBoii [GKRT_PinkiiBoii] - Scottish/Indian - 29ms
- @leedamastr [X_L33TH3R34P3R_X] - British - 36ms
- @jutngo [jutngo] - Northern Irish - 20ms
- @Wobbuffet [Ragna_Kagari] - English - 7ms
- @BL99DY-NINE [BL99DY-NINE] - American - 119ms
- @HRacingGreen [HRacingGreen91] - British - 7ms
- @SolidNinjaSnake [SolidNinjaSnake] - British - 18ms
- @VikingDog [VikingDog_78] - Italian - 42ms
- @Heinehegn [Heinehegn] - Danish - 32ms
- @kimisimi7 [kimisimi7] - Swiss - 34ms
- @Hasnain [Hasnain282] - British - 10ms
- @Jamie9000000 [jamie9000000] - British - 27ms
- @LJM_Stevo [LJM_Stevo] - English - 12ms
- @mikmakmok [mikmakmok] - Scottish - TBC
- @Wedgybo [Wedgybo] - Scottish - 11ms
For this season, there will be no Qualifying session of any kind. Instead each round consists of two races: a Sprint-Qualifying Race and a Feature Race. The Sprint-Qualifying Race will run for a number of laps equivalent to 17-18 minutes in length, and the Feature Race will run for a number of laps equivalent to 45 minutes. The grid for the Sprint-Qualifying race for Round 1 will be determined by each driver’s previous season finish. Drivers new to AOR GT Sport League will start at the rear of the grid, in order of their sign-up date. Thereafter, the Sprint-Qualifying grid will be determined by the reverse championship order. See the calendar for individual lap-counts for each round.
Save Your Replay
As a means of helping the stewards with any enquiries, all drivers are required to save their race replays and keep it stored for at least one week after the race has taken place. If you are involved in an incident or see something during the race that you feel needs to be investigated, you are free to make a stewards enquiry - however if enquiries are submitted without replay or race footage available, it is likely we can't do anything.
If you are unable to attend a race please contact a league coordinator at least 1 hour prior to the event start time. Failure to notify a Coordinator of your absence will subject you to disciplinary action up to and including your dismissal from AOR GT Sport League.
1. We return to the full Autopolis layout for the first time since Season 7,with the short track only featuring once in that time as well. As a very complex circuit with limited overtaking spots, what are your favourite and least favourite things about this circuit? Would you like to see it feature more or less in the future?
2. Monza saw a more straightforward race in terms of strategy, compared to Round 1, but with Autopolis being a much higher-wear circuit with a long pitlane, how do you see the strategy playing out this week?
3. We've reached the halfway point in the season, how have your first 2 rounds gone, and what do you hope for in Rounds 3 and 4?
4. Predict your finishing position in the Feature Race, and who will be one place and ahead of and behind you.
Last edited by a moderator: