4x AOR GT Champion
Official Driver List:
- @leedamastr [X_L33TH3TR34P3R_X] #096 - British - N/A - 28ms
- @Hasnain [Hasnain282] #282 - British - SolidNinjaSnake - 8ms
- @Wedgybo [Wedgybo] #79 - Scottish - GKRT_PinkiiBoii - 28ms
- @HRacingGreen [HRacingGreen91] #91 - British - Heinehegn - 7ms
- @Wobbuffet [Ragna_Kagari] #xx - English - N/A - TBC
- @Browneskiii [Browneskii] #11 - British - mikmakmok - 14ms
- @BL99DY-NINE [BL99DY-NINE] #9 - American - jutngo - 117ms
- @jutngo [jutngo] #77 - Nothern Irish - BL99DY-NINE - 20ms
- @Jamie9000000 [jamie9000000] #68 - British - LJM_Stevo - 22ms
- @GKRT_PinkiiBoii [GKRT_PinkiiBoii] #88 - Scottish - Wedgybo - TBC
- @SolidNinjaSnake [SolidNinjaSnake] #24 - British - Hasnain - 16ms
- @Heinehegn [Heinehegn] #19 - Danish - HRacingGreen - TBC
- @mikmakmok [mikmakmok] #43 - Scottish - Browneskii - TBC
- @jam_my21 [jam_my21] #21 - Finnish - N/A - 35ms
- @LJM_Stevo [LJM_Stevo] #639 - English - jamie9000000 - 10ms
Qualifying for all rounds of Season 18 will be an Open Session varying in length, depending on the lap-time at any given circuit, to allow drivers approx. 2 flying laps in the session. Session length is detailed in the Race Thread graphic in the OP. This dictates the grid for the Feature Race, a (laps equivalent to) 45 minute race, followed by a (laps equivalent to) 20 minute Sprint Race. The grid for the Sprint Race is dictated by Reverse Championship Standings prior to the event beginning (Reverse of Feature Race results at Round 1). Round 10 will consist of a Qualifying Session and a singular 1-hour timed race, worth extra points.
Save Your Replay
As a means of helping the stewards with any enquiries, all drivers are required to save their race replays and keep it stored for at least one week after the race has taken place. If you are involved in an incident or see something during the race that you feel needs to be investigated, you are free to make a stewards enquiry - however if enquiries are submitted without replay or race footage available, it is likely we can't do anything.
If you are unable to attend a race please contact a league coordinator at least 1 hour prior to the event start time. Failure to notify a Coordinator of your absence will subject you to disciplinary action up to and including your dismissal from AOR GT Sport League.
Last edited by a moderator: