AOR GTSL S19 - Super Formula: Main Discussion

Wobbuffet

F1 Senna Equivalent
New Trailer!
Something that I noticed at 1:52 in that trailer:
GT7 cars.PNG

Just look at the prices of those cars upto/over 95mil cro_O - jesus christ I hope the cr payout in races is increased 10 fold minimum from how it is currently in GT Sport if it isn't then I would hazard a guess that buying 'Cr' in the psn store will become a thing otherwise being able to buy some of the cars will become a massive grind, failing that PD would need to have a in-game 100m cr lottery jackpot just to afford one of those cars lol.

I know it says there 'legend' cars in that screenshot so I guess you could argue they should be pricer then normal, but a direct comparison is that the same Plymouth Ghia Roadster at 95mil in that screenshot is just 1mil cr in GT Sport...

Other then cr concerns though game looks good, pleased to see some of the old classic GT tracks return and more wet weather at different tracks.
Right back under my sabbatical rock.

Oh so thats where you've been hiding.;)

Hasnain

F1 Senna Equivalent
Looks like it'll only be 20 cars online, so I'd assume just like we have now though you'd hope they at least bump the lobby size upto 20. Though most won't be too bothered about online it's still a shame that we won't be able to have more cars on track
1631710729402.png

HRacingGreen

4x AOR GT Champion
Staff member
GT Coordinator
Premium Member
Looks like it'll only be 20 cars online, so I'd assume just like we have now though you'd hope they at least bump the lobby size upto 20. Though most won't be too bothered about online it's still a shame that we won't be able to have more cars on track
View attachment 126251

Yeah very disappointing indeed, I hoped for at least 24 but there we go.

Confirms some fears about this being a PS4 game with slow development, as PS5 titles were always advertised as being capable of bigger lobbies.

Hasnain

F1 Senna Equivalent

GKRT_PinkiiBoii

F1 Senna Equivalent
Staff member
GT Coordinator
As many of you may have heard by now the next 2.4h event will be multiclass. I would appreciate it if some of you guys would be up for a short test on Sunday before/after the practice session something like 15 minutes around Spa

Last edited: