F1 Senna Equivalent
- May 14, 2018
Main Discussion || Sign Up || Team and Livery || Time Trial || League Information || Results and Standings || Calendar || Rules and Regulations || Stewards Panel
Welcome to Apex Online Racing GT Sport League Season 12. This will be a short 4 round season featuring the Gr. X BMW VGT running around a mix of famous real world tracks and fantasy tracks in an effort to scratch that itch we all have for speed, danger and above all, close competition.
Sign Up | Calendar | League Structure | Race Information | Lobby Settings | Contacts
Each of the 4 rounds will consist of a 45 minute feature race followed by a 15 minute sprint race that will have a reverse position grid based on the results of the feature race. Qualifying for the feature race will be a 10 minute group session (detailed in the Race Information section) for each round.
10 min. group Qualifying session
A number of laps equal to approximately 45 minutes* for the Feature Race.
A number of laps equal to approximately 15 minutes* for the Sprint Race with Reverse Grid based on Previous Race Results.
*(The number of laps will vary based on circuit length)
Starting Thursday May 28, 2020 each event will begin promptly at 7:45pm UK time with the Open Lobby Room(s) opening at around 7pm for a bit of last minute practice. In order to ensure the best experience for everyone involved, it is strongly suggested that all drivers enter the lobby at least 15 minutes before the event start time.
If you are unable to attend a race please contact a league coordinator at least 1 hour prior
to the event start time. Failure to notify a Coordinator of your absence will subject you to disciplinary action up to and including your dismissal from AOR GT Sport League.
Starting Thursday May 28, 2020 & each subsequent Thursday for 4 rounds
Lobby Open 7pm UK time
Event Start 7:45pm UK time
Please be in the lobby 15 min. early
As part of your official sign up please complete and post in the appropriate thread your fastest lap at Brands Hatch GP in the BMW VGT through the Time Trial function in the offline Arcade Mode. It is recommended that drivers use Racing Super Soft tyres and turn on the in-game Penalty System as it is to the benefit of everyone involved that the posted times be as ‘clean’ as possible so that drivers can be placed in the race room that best represents their skill level. Setups are allowed for the Time Trial as we have no way to prevent drivers from using them but please keep in mind that setups will be prohibited for the races.
When you are satisfied with your time trial, post a screenshot of the Time Trial Ranking Board to the appropriate thread in the AOR GT Sport League forum. A valid entry must contain the following:
(As indicated by the red arrows) Track Name, Your Gamer Tag, The Official Car. Posts missing any of the required information will not be accepted under any circumstances.
This is a One-Make series with the Gr. X BMW VGT available in Brand Central -> Europe -> BMW for the extortionate price of Cr. 1,000,000.
This car has 541 bhp and weighs in at 2,401 lbs/ 1089 kg. Power cannot be augmented and weight can be added but we are reasonably sure no-one will add weight on purpose.
Tuning/ Step-ups will be prohibited.
Anti-lock Braking System (ABS)
Traction Control System (TCS), Counter Steer Assist (CSA), Automatic Stability Management (ASM), Driving Line, Auto Drive
A 10 minute qualifying session, utilizing the in-game qualifying mode, will precede the race for each round. This will be a group qualifying session, similar to that used in Formula 1, which means drivers are responsible for creating and maintaining their own space during qualifying. As tyre wear will be set to 1x and fuel consumption will be turned off during qualifying, fuel burning and pitting for fresh tyres will be unnecessary. It is vitally important that all drivers be on track, past the first sector timing split, prior to the start of qualifying, as remaining in the pits can and will cause a driver’s vehicle to become uncontrollable.
For this season we will be using the in-game ‘Grid Start w/ False Start Check’ procedure for the Feature Race. The Sprint Race will use the in-game rolling start procedure.
Tyre Allocation/ Pit Stops
Racing Hard tyres will be the only compound available for the feature race, Racing Mediums will likewise be the only compound available for the sprint race. Pit stops, while NOT mandatory, are strongly suggested as fuel consumption will be set to 2 times normal & tyre wear will be set to 7 times normal.
Newly revised for 2020 the point system, when We have less than 16 signups, will be adjusted based on the number of sign ups as follows:
16 Driver Grid:
P1 22 P2 18 P3 15 P4 13 P5 12 P6 11 P7 10 P8 9
P9 8 P10 7 P11 6 P12 5 P13 4 P14 3 P15 2 P16 1
14 Driver Grid:
P1 20 P2 16 P3 13 P4 11 P5 10 P6 9 P7 8
P8 7 P9 6 P10 5 P11 4 P12 3 P13 2 P14 1
12 Driver Grid:
P1 18 P2 14 P3 11 P4 9 P5 8 P6 7
P7 6 P8 5 P9 4 P10 3 P11 2 P12 1
10 Driver Grid:
P1 16 P2 12 P3 9 P4 7 P5 6 P6 5
P7 4 P8 3 P9 2 P10 1
One (1) additional point will be awarded for fastest lap during the Feature & Sprint Race.
● AOR GTSL Season 12: Gr. X Cup Rd#
● Room Mode: Practice/ Qualifying/ Race
● Room Privacy: Friends Only
● Race Type: Race for Real
● Fixed Room Ownership: Yes (Friends Only room automatically sets this to ‘yes’)
● Max Number of Participants: 16
● Required Driver Rating: (blank)
● Required Sportsmanship Rating: (blank)
Track Settings (Round 1 used as example)
● Track: Lago Maggiore West
● Select Condition: 06:10 Sunny
● Number of Laps: 33 (Feature) 11 (Sprint)
● Start Type: ‘Grid Start w/ False Start Check’ (Feature Race) | In-game Rolling Start (Sprint Race)
● Grid Order: Fastest First (Reverse Grid based on Previous Race Results for Sprint Race)
● Boost: Off
● Slipstream Strength: Real
● Visible Damage: On
● Mechanical Damage: Light
● Tyre Wear: 7x
● Fuel Consumption: 2x
● Initial Fuel: 100 Litres (Max)
● Grip Reduction On Wet Track/Track Edge: Real
● Race Finish Delay: 90-140 seconds (1 lap race time)
● Overtaking System Usage Time Multiplier: Default
● Time Limit: 10 minutes
● Qualifying Continuation Time: Lap Time +10 seconds
● Tyre Wear During Qualifying: 1x
● Fuel Consumption During Qualifying: Off
● Filter by Category: Gr. X
● Balance of Performance: Off
● Max Power Limit: 541 BHP
● Minimum Weight: 2,041 lbs (1,089 kg)
● Feature Race: Maximum Tyre Rating: Racing Hard | Minimum Tyre Rating: Racing Hard
● Sprint Race: Maximum Tyre Rating: Racing Medium | Minimum Tyre Rating: Racing Medium
● Car Number Type: No Limit
● Tuning: Prohibited
● Kart Usage: Off
● Ghosting During Race: Off
● Shortcut Penalty: Strong
● Wall Collision Penalty: Off
● Wall Collision Detection: Off
● Side Contact Penalty: Off
● Correct Vehicle Course After Wall Collision: Off
● Replace Cars When They Leave The Track: Off
● Flag Rules: On
● Ghost Lapped Cars: Off
Limit Driving Options
● Countersteering Assistance: Prohibited
● Active Stability Management: Prohibited
● Driving Line Assist: Prohibited
● Traction Control: Prohibited
● ABS: No Limit
● Auto-Drive: Prohibited
Who to Contact
For league related enquiries or questions, your first point of contact should be a staff member within the Race Room you have qualified for - or the League Coordinator. Upon joining a Race Room, it will be made clear who your Race Room Coordinator is.
Example reasons to contact them could be:
● To inform them that you're missing a race
● To get information about your Race Room
● If you are unhappy about something, either on track or on the forums
If you have an issue with your League Coordinator and would rather discuss the issue with someone else, then seek out another person from the list below and address the issue with them. Our Coordinators and Moderators are expected to remain completely unbiased, and as long as you address the situation sensibly and maturely, they will be happy to discuss any issues no matter who it is with.
The following members are currently part of the team running the GT Sport Leagues:
@BL99DY-NINE @Hasnain @GKRT_PinkiiBoii