AOR GTSL Season 12 Gr.X Cup | Rd 4| Mount Panorama - Bathurst |2nd July | ApexOnlineRacing.com

AOR GTSL Season 12 Gr.X Cup | Rd 4| Mount Panorama - Bathurst |2nd July

Delaney

F1 Senna Equivalent
Staff member
GT Coordinator
Mar 12, 2016
S12_RaceInfo_R4.jpg

Main Discussion || Sign Up || Team and Livery || Time Trial || League Information || Results and Standings || Calendar || Rules and Regulations || Stewards Panel

When:
Thursday July 2nd.

Notices:
● Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules and regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

● No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place.

● Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the rest of the lobby settings that will be used, look here.

● Save your replay: As a means of helping the stewards with any enquiries, all drivers are required to save their race replays and keep it stored for at least one week after the race has taken place. If you are involved in an incident or see something during the race that you feel needs to be investigated, you are free to make a stewards enquiry - however if enquiries are submitted without replay or race footage available, it is likely we can't do anything.

● Gran Turismo Sport features an in-game penalty system that allows the driver to serve any penalties acquired at their leisure. Predictably, this can cause problems, chief among them is the gaggle of cars at the end of races slamming on the brakes in a desperate attempt to scrub off any penalties they might have. In an effort to promote clean and fair racing we at AOR GT Sport League ask all drivers to practice the following procedure:
Time penalties awarded by the game should be served as soon as possible within the next lap. If the penalty is not served within this time you will have the initial penalty + 1 second per sector until the penalty is served added to your overall race time. As always serving a penalty needs to be done safely, away from the racing line, without blocking and/ or endangering others. If a penalty is acquired during the last lap and is not able to be served before exiting the final corner, it may NOT be served before the finish line.
Failure to follow this procedure may result in action taken by the Stewards Panel.

● As for contact penalties you are allowed to ignore the penalty provided the contact did not result in an off-track excursion for any of the parties involved. If another driver does has an off-track excursion as a result of your actions you are still obliged to give up any position gained as a result of said contact.

● Also if you pick up a penalty for track limit violations whilst you have a pre-existing contact penalty you only need to serve the track limit penalty in the usual time frame (within the next lap).

● If you have any queries please contact a co-ordinator or log it in the stewards panel.
@BL99DY-NINE @Delaney @GKRT_PinkiiBoii @Hasnain

A reminder of the rules can be found here.

Startlist:
  1. @Delaney - Race host (room open 6.45 pm BST)
  2. @Meg1s
  3. @Caaalyy(15pp)
  4. @HRacingGreen
  5. @Wedgybo
  6. @Wobbuffet(5pp)
  7. @jutngo
  8. @Ashracer2011 (2W)
  9. @Hasnain
  10. @Bankai_Bullett(15pp)
  11. @BL99DY-NINE
  12. @Miguel12358
  13. @RaceMechNick
  14. @SolidNinjaSnake
  15. @GKRT_PinkiiBoii - Race Commentator
Reserves:

Informed No-Show

Uninformed No-Show

Resigned

A live stream of the race can be found on the official AOR Youtube channel.

Last edited by a moderator:

HRacingGreen

S12 AOR PS4 GP2 Champion
Premium Member
Jan 30, 2015
As they say on F1 Twitter: Its Race Week!

Already buzzing for this one, I feel in control of my own fate here but really anything can happen, so I'm not counting my chickens just yet, I just have to keep it together and get the points I need. I believe I have to ensure I'm not outscored by @Hasnain by more than 16 points to guarantee the title, as if he does the double this week and outscores me by 17, he would win on countback with an extra 3rd place, so i really must be on my game regardless.

Then there's the matter of the Teams Championship as well, as myself and @Bankai_Bullett at Benetton hold a slim 6 point advantage over Hasnain and @SolidNinjaSnake at Ace Motorsport, so I'll have my mind on trying to maximise the team's points as well.

Whatever happens, it should be another fantastic set of races.

Wedgybo

Premium Member
Premium Member
Feb 15, 2020
Yea pretty excited here too! Not a track I'm that familiar with so plenty of practise going in to try and help keep our 3rd in the teams championship which we're super chuffed with right now. Difficult keeping the consistency up but working on it.

What are people thinking as a target time? Been in the high 2.03s but I feel I'm probably at least a second or two off?

Wobbuffet

F1 Senna Equivalent
May 20, 2016
Something I'd want to suggest and point out to the co-ords, assuming the laptimes HRG mentioned above were done on the hard, then on the medium tyre we have to be looking at lap times of probably high 2:00s-low 2:01's and seeing as the sprint is 7 laps it means that race will highly likely be done in nearer 14 minutes then 15, so surely a 1 lap increase to the sprint race distance needs to be considered in these circumstances.

Last edited:
Reactions: Delaney

HRacingGreen

S12 AOR PS4 GP2 Champion
Premium Member
Jan 30, 2015
Something I'd want to suggest and point out to the co-ords, assuming the laptimes HRG mentioned above were done on the hard, then on the medium tyre we have to be looking at lap times of probably high 2:00s-low 2:01's and seeing as the sprint is 7 laps it means that race will highly likely be done in nearer 14 minutes then 15, so surely a 1 lap increase to the sprint race distance needs to be considered in these circumstances.
I saw that edit ;)

Yes those times are on Hards, full tank.

An extra lap takes it to well over 16 minutes tho and afaik the coordinator stance is to have a race that's shorter rather than longer. I'm all for longer Sprints but I think 7 laps is the appropriate length from a time perspective.

Delaney

F1 Senna Equivalent
Staff member
GT Coordinator
Mar 12, 2016
I’m going to be late for this tonight guy’s, so start without me

Wobbuffet

F1 Senna Equivalent
May 20, 2016
So the season finale is upon us, I think @GKRT_PinkiiBoii the majority of us won't mind if you focus on 4 particular drivers tomorrow night (HRG, Hasnain, SNS & Bankai) as that's were both championships will highly likely be decided between.

I know HRG mentioned the situation for the drivers and teams above but to just go into a bit further depth, mathematically speaking there is 7 drivers (within 44 points of HRG) that could still win the drivers championship however even myself who is 3rd and 30pts back realistically its extremely unlikely that I or the other 4 drivers behind me will still have a chance going into the sprint race, so really its leaves a 2 horse race between HRG & Hasnain.

As for the teams same situation really, mathematically 5 teams still have a shot (as a max of 78 points is available), but again the team in 3rd - Mental Racing is 44pts behind and it would have to be one hell of a turn around if they were to win it so again it likely leaves another 2 horse race between Benetton Invicta & Ace Autosport.

Either way most of us still have our own races to focus on and as for myself, I'll be hoping to be involved at the battle at the front in the feature race, as for the sprint...
Who Knows GIFs | Tenor

Caaalyy

Formula Karter
Feb 10, 2020
So the season finale is upon us, I think @GKRT_PinkiiBoii the majority of us won't mind if you focus on 4 particular drivers tomorrow night (HRG, Hasnain, SNS & Bankai) as that's were both championships will highly likely be decided between.

I know HRG mentioned the situation for the drivers and teams above but to just go into a bit further depth, mathematically speaking there is 7 drivers (within 44 points of HRG) that could still win the drivers championship however even myself who is 3rd and 30pts back realistically its extremely unlikely that I or the other 4 drivers behind me will still have a chance going into the sprint race, so really its leaves a 2 horse race between HRG & Hasnain.

As for the teams same situation really, mathematically 5 teams still have a shot (as a max of 78 points is available), but again the team in 3rd - Mental Racing is 44pts behind and it would have to be one hell of a turn around if they were to win it so again it likely leaves another 2 horse race between Benetton Invicta & Ace Autosport.

Either way most of us still have our own races to focus on and as for myself, I'll be hoping to be involved at the battle at the front in the feature race, as for the sprint...
Who Knows GIFs | Tenor
Wedgybo and me are more focused on Margerita Motorsports and Bad Boy. 3rd in the team championship would be a great achievement, in this competitive grid.

Personally I could possibly drop 5 positions or win 3 positions in the drivers championship. It will be a close call..

leedamastr

F1 Reserve Driver
Sep 10, 2015
Sorry guys but I won't be racing tonight. Most of this week I have not been feeling great (possible stomach bug/virus, not COVID) but while I am mostly better now, I feel that the lack of practice would also make me a hazard tonight. Good luck for the finale and I'll see you all for S13 :)