F1 Senna Equivalent
- Oct 8, 2018
Qualifying order and starting grid for Sprint Race:
- @Bankai_Bullett - Bankai_Bullett - English
- @GKRT_PinkiiBoii - GKRT_PinkiiBoii - Scottish/Indian - 24ms
- @RaceMechNick - Nickymahn - German - 25ms
- @Caaalyy - Caaalyy - Dutch - 15ms
- @Delaney - RoninGT-Delaney - Danish -
- @mikmakmok - mikmakmok - Scottish - 20ms
- @Wedgybo - Wedgybo - Scottsh - 25ms
- @BL99DY-NINE - BL99DY-NINE - Americanian - 116ms
- @leedamastr - X_L33TH3R34P3R_X - British - TBC
- @jutngo - jutngo - Northern Irish - 29m
- @Jamie9000000 - jamie9000000 - British - 24ms
- @Wobbuffet - Ragna_Kagari - English -
- @Hasnain - Hasnain282 - British - 9ms
- @Browneskiii - Browneskii - British - 11ms
- @LJM_Stevo - LJM_Stevo - British - 19ms
- @HRacingGreen - HRacingGreen - British -15ms
- @LukeEtheridge95 - babaoriley3 - British - 14ms
A Staggered Release Superpole format, new for Constructor’s Challenge 2, in which drivers will be released at an interval and have just one lap to set the fastest time they can, will determine the starting grid for each Feature Race. This has been implemented to create a higher sense of tension and pressure, eliminate the need for slipstream trains, and potentially create more variation in the starting grids. Here is a rundown and tutorial of how things will happen.
- GTSport’s Qualifying feature will be used
- Tyres will be limited to Racing Hards. Fuel Consumption will be OFF, Tyre Wear will be set to 1X.
- Drivers will have an outlap and a single flying lap on track with which to set their qualifying time. Drivers must drive flatout on their outlap, anyone found not to be doing so will be penalised by the Stewards.
- Drivers are not to leave the pits until told to do so. Ensure the brake is depressed as qualifying begins to avoid accidentally leaving the pits incorrectly.
- Drivers will be released individually at an interval by one of the coordinating team calling their name using the in-game text chat. Please ensure you do not have this feature hidden.
- Drivers will be released in 2 groups of 8. The first 8 drivers will be called out, after which there will be a pause to allow all drivers to complete their lap without overcrowding the circuit. Once they have all returned to pits, the second batch of drivers will be released. When the final driver completes their lap, the timer will run-down and qualifying will be over.
- When drivers have finished their flying lap, they must ease off and return to the pits safely using the Pause menu. Do not drive back around to the pits. This may impede a driver behind and does not always work as a means of remaining off-track.
- For round 1, drivers will be released in reverse TT leaderboard order. For the remaining rounds, drivers will be released in reverse championship order. Co-ordinator @GKRT_PinkiiBoii will always leave the pits last as overseer of the session, irrespective of championship position.
As a means of helping the stewards with any enquiries, all drivers are required to save their race replays and keep it stored for at least one week after the race has taken place. If you are involved in an incident or see something during the race that you feel needs to be investigated, you are free to make a stewards enquiry - however if enquiries are submitted without replay or race footage available, it is likely we can't do anything.
If you are unable to attend a race please contact a league coordinator at least 1 hour prior to the event start time. Failure to notify a Coordinator of your absence will subject you to disciplinary action up to and including your dismissal from AOR GT Sport League.
Last edited by a moderator: