PS4 - AOR GTSL SEASON 14 GR.X VINTAGE CUP | RD.1 | SARDEGNA ROAD TRACK A | 8/10/20 | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR GTSL SEASON 14 GR.X VINTAGE CUP | RD.1 | SARDEGNA ROAD TRACK A | 8/10/20

HRacingGreen

2 Time GT Sport League Champion
Staff member
GT Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 30, 2015
1601566097523.png

Official Driver List:

1. @KaBallin [Communist_Minion] - Finnish - 45 ms
  2. @jutngo [jutngo] - Northern Irish - 29 ms
  3. @GKRT_PinkiiBoii [GKRT-PinkiiBoii] - Scottish/Indian - 35 ms
  4. @Browneskiii [Browneskii] - British - 10 ms
  5. @Jamie9000000 [jamie9000000] - British - 21ms
  6. @Wedgybo [Wedgybo] - Scottish - 15ms
  7. @HRacingGreen [HRacingGreen91] - British - 25 ms
  8. @BL99DY-NINE [BL99DY-NINE] - American - 118 ms
  9. @Delaney [RoninGT-Delaney] - Danish - 32 ms
  10. @mikmakmok [mikmakmok] - Scottish - TBC
  11. @leedamastr [X_L33TH3R34P3R_X] - British - 89 ms
  12. @wisok [qisok] - British - 7 ms
  13. @Wobbuffet [Ragna_Kagari] - British - TBC
  14. @Hasnain [Hasnain282] - British - 10 ms
  15. @sevenpanda [sevenpanda] - British - 15 ms
Reserves:

Resigned:

Resigned due to No show's or other issues (Banned):

----------------------------------

Qualifying
A Staggered Release Superpole format, in which drivers will be released at an interval and have just one lap to set the fastest time they can, will determine the starting grid for the Feature Race.
  • GTSport’s Qualifying feature will be used
  • Tyres will be limited to Racing Hards. Fuel Consumption will be OFF, Tyre Wear will be set to 1X.
  • Drivers will have an outlap and a single flying lap on track with which to set their qualifying time. Drivers must drive flatout on their outlap, anyone found not to be doing so will be penalised by the Stewards.
  • Drivers are not to leave the pits until told to do so. Ensure the brake is depressed as qualifying begins to avoid accidentally leaving the pits incorrectly.
  • Drivers will be released individually at an interval by one of the coordinating team calling their name using the in-game text chat. Please ensure you do not have this feature hidden.
  • Drivers will be released in 2 groups of 8. The first 8 drivers will be called out, after which there will be a pause to allow all drivers to complete their lap without overcrowding the circuit. Once they have all returned to pits, the second batch of drivers will be released. When the final driver completes their lap, the timer will run-down and qualifying will be over.
  • When drivers have finished their flying lap, they must ease off and return to the pits safely using the Pause menu. Do not drive back around to the pits. This may impede a driver behind and does not always work as a means of remaining off-track.
  • For round 1, drivers will be released in reverse TT leaderboard order. For the remaining rounds, drivers will be released in reverse championship order. Co-ordinator @HRacingGreen will always leave the pits last as overseer of the session, irrespective of championship position.
Sprint Race Fuel
In a new rule for S14, the "Default Fuel" lobby setting will be set to "60 Litres" ahead of the Sprint Race. Subsequently, cars will begin this race with 60% of the fuel tank filled.

Save Your Replay
As a means of helping the stewards with any enquiries, all drivers are required to save their race replays and keep it stored for at least one week after the race has taken place. If you are involved in an incident or see something during the race that you feel needs to be investigated, you are free to make a stewards enquiry - however if enquiries are submitted without replay or race footage available, it is likely we can't do anything.

If you are unable to attend a race please contact a league coordinator at least 1 hour prior to the event start time. Failure to notify a Coordinator of your absence will subject you to disciplinary action up to and including your dismissal from AOR GT Sport League.

Preliminary Results

Qualifying
S14_Q_RD1.jpg

Feature
S14_F_RD1.jpg

Sprint
S14_S_RD1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

HRacingGreen

Staff member
GT Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 30, 2015
Welcome to S14 of AOR GTSL!

For this first round, please be aware of some additional rules and changes. Primarily:
  1. I [HRacingGreen] will be Release Marshal for Qualifying this season. I will call names in the chat during qualifying and will oversee the session.
  2. Due to there only being one available tyre compound, the cars will only be loaded with 60% fuel for the Sprint Races this season, in order to provide a different element to these races.
  3. There are new rules regarding the reverse grid format for Sprint Races, pertaining to when the grid is dictated by a previous Feature Race result (therefore applicable to this first round).
- If a driver disconnects from the Feature Race, or DNFs in any way, they will no longer start the subsequent Sprint Race from pole position. They will start from the back of the grid.
- If a driver is found to be purposely crashing, slowing down, or stopping on track in a manner deemed to be attempting to gain a starting position advantage for the Sprint Race, they may be subject to a penalty from the Stewards, including a possible disqualification.

There will also be further changes and updates on the Rules and Regulations page in the coming days, with large overhauls to sections of the rulebook. We will let everyone know when these updates are made, and everyone must ensure they are familiar with the rules ahead of the new season.

As ever, any question, queries or issues, do not hesitate to contact one of the co-ordinating team, and we'll do our best to help you out. We hope you enjoy the season!

Browneskiii

Slowest GT3 Champion Ever
Premium Member
Nov 24, 2014
Can we make it so the qualifying order is in TT order instead of reverse?

Why should the people who put in a faster time be disadvantaged for it? And what would stop a top driver from sandbagging, meaning they would be out 1st or 2nd, not having cold tyres and getting in a better qualifying? (I can't prove it but I'm convinced if you quit out and come back when it's your time you lose grip so I've had to have cold tyres instead for the last 4 races last season) I understand that it's reverse championship order for the later rounds and that's perfectly fine, but reverse TT is just silly imo

HRacingGreen

Staff member
GT Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 30, 2015
Can we make it so the qualifying order is in TT order instead of reverse?

Why should the people who put in a faster time be disadvantaged for it? And what would stop a top driver from sandbagging, meaning they would be out 1st or 2nd, not having cold tyres and getting in a better qualifying? (I can't prove it but I'm convinced if you quit out and come back when it's your time you lose grip so I've had to have cold tyres instead for the last 4 races last season) I understand that it's reverse championship order for the later rounds and that's perfectly fine, but reverse TT is just silly imo
There's no proof that this is the case, I quit out to watch everyone's lap at every round last season and it didn't seem to change how my qualifying sessions went.

However we will discuss it, it doesn't make too much difference what the order is really for this first round.

Wobbuffet

F1 Senna Equivalent
May 20, 2016
Just a couple things I want to raise co-ords (that I'm sure is close to be announced soon anyway), still no word on the points system and also no final decision on tyre wear in the rules I've noticed.

As for what Browneskii said above, well for me it doesn't really bother me either way I understand the reasons why reverse is the preferred method by the co-ords, probably the main one being ie: fastest drivers go at the end and it ramps the session up to a crescendo at the end.

But if Browneskii genuinely believes that going last is going to penalise him (cold tyres) then I don't mind doing it the other way and besides since he 'won the TT' as it were, maybe a reward/make it worthwhile for this would be he gets it to choose the order of qualifying for round 1 - qualy order fastest or slowest first based on TT.

Otherwise all the sessions and time people put in to try and set the fastest time possible the past week becomes pointless.

Last edited:

Delaney

F1 Senna Equivalent
Staff member
GT Coordinator
Mar 12, 2016
Sorry guy’s I’m not hosting a practice lobby tonight, not up to it tonight.

• Sad
Reactions: BL99DY-NINE

leedamastr

F1 Sponsored Driver
Sep 10, 2015
Network appears to be hit and miss at the moment, fluctuating like crazy. Hopefully it should be ok by Thursday (off days do happen), will try my trash internet as a backup (but wired up) tonight and if it's no use then will have to just see how my hotspot copes come Thursday. Still 48 hours for it to resolve though :)

leedamastr

F1 Sponsored Driver
Sep 10, 2015
Network appears to be hit and miss at the moment, fluctuating like crazy. Hopefully it should be ok by Thursday (off days do happen), will try my trash internet as a backup (but wired up) tonight and if it's no use then will have to just see how my hotspot copes come Thursday. Still 48 hours for it to resolve though :)
So since I posted that it has stabilised a bit, more stable than the worst I've ever raced on so not all bad then. Best to keep an eye on it though...

leedamastr

F1 Sponsored Driver
Sep 10, 2015
So since I posted that it has stabilised a bit, more stable than the worst I've ever raced on so not all bad then. Best to keep an eye on it though...
Three have confirmed planned maintenance in my area that is due to be complete by tomorrow, but tested connection last night and had no known issues. Obviously I'll still comply with lag checks as per rules.

The less said about my backup trash LAN the better... @BL99DY-NINE had the privilege of viewing the horror show. I could see others fine, but my car was teleporting to Narnia and back apparently. I think a spaceship could have driven better! Luckily only tested for a few minutes before I swapped back to hotspot.

Wobbuffet

F1 Senna Equivalent
May 20, 2016
Should be very interesting tonight, its quite rare to head into the 1st round and already have a very good idea who to expect up front and what the pole time is likely to be for qualifying.

I'm expecting pole to be somewhere between 1:59.8 to 2:00.1 tonight simply because with the pace HRG, Browneskii & Lee have done over the course of the TT, that at least one of them will surely put together a very good lap.

Anyway see you all in a couple hours.

Reactions: Wedgybo

HRacingGreen

Staff member
GT Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 30, 2015
We should be 15 for tonight now that @SolidNinjaSnake has signed up, @sevenpanda has informed me he may not make the start of the evening, but might join for the Sprint if he can.

Drivers WILL be released in reverse TT order for qualifying, with SNS out first. I will release drivers via chat, and will exit the pits last.

Browneskiii

Premium Member
Nov 24, 2014
I'll do a race report later, but damn I got lucky tonight. Didn't drive near my potential and just capitalised on others misfortune.

Binned it like a retard when @Wobbuffet pitted and he got held up meaning I came out a tenth ahead and then that @Delaney and @HRacingGreen incident. It's not what I gained, but what others lost instead.

I need to do a better job at Spa.

jutngo

Formula 4 1st Driver
Sep 25, 2019
Thanks for that great evening of racing chaps. Totally awesome battle throughout the feature race with MikMak and Hasnain. Until I fluffed it at the kink in the final stages!

Think i had the lucky run through traffic in the early laps of the sprint. Good racing with Wedgy and we kept it sensible to maintain a good pace clear of the pack. My original plan was to pit early and get some laps in clean air but the road was clear to stay out and then Delaney pitted from P1 just as I caught him so went in myself a lap later.
Totally expecting and waiting to be caught the rest of the race until the end of lap 9 and a with a 3 second lead I finally thought THIS IS REALLY HAPPENING!!! :)
Finally, my keep it steady approach has got me to the front and kept me there until the end.

Thanks for all the support dudes.

HRacingGreen

Staff member
GT Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 30, 2015
That was a mixed bag.

Put together an absolute stinker in qualifying, had done a mid 59 this afternoon and was convinced I wasn't gonna be pole as I ran to the line but a decent final sector somehow pulled it out for me.

Had an average reaction time (that's gonna be everything at the start this season) and was losing ground to @Hasnain as we approached T1, but managed to absolutely nail it and came out of T1 almost out of slipstream already, which was great. For the majority of the first stint I felt comfortable, basically just edging 2-3 tenths a lap on @Browneskiii and focussing on consistency. Made an error around L8 at the kink which halved my gap to Browne, however I was saved when he went off at T1 and left me with a big gap. Oddly, once the pressure was off I started making more errors and didn't build the gap as much as I could have done.

I was unsure of the fuel delta and the tyre drop-off so basically aimed for L11 for the stop, in hindsight it was an error and if I didn't have such a big lead it may have cost me because the tyres died much more than I predicted, and the additional fuelling time wasn't too bad. Worth noting for next time. @Wobbuffet with his L9 stop gained on me big time but I still had over 5s of a gap, so then just gunned it and focussed on getting really good laptimes and making it comfortable. In the end, despite another couple of wobbles, it was a comfortable win, and a real surprise since I expected Browne to push me/slap me up depending on how I got on. Happy with that.

The Sprint was amazing for the most part, was super surprised by Wobbie and Browne going for the traffic avoidance and I did consider it myself a few times, but for me the racing was super clean, super sensible, and really fun. Was making good moves, having good battles and not getting held up too much at all. Went as long as I could to maximise the low-fuel pace but made another error at the kink and that cost me the position to Hasnain in the pits, which i did manage to retake, although I was well ahead of the early stoppers which was my main aim. Hadn't taken fresh tyres at the stop, so had @Delaney pushing up behind as we entered the last couple of laps, as he had taken the fresh set. Despite being ahead and feeling okay, I made a fatal error at the kink one last time and it cost me the place to both Hasnain and Delaney as we headed onto the final lap. Got a good run into T1 on them both and hit my marks well, unfortunately so did Hasnain and I just couldn't turn in, so was fored right to the edge of the track. As we did this Delaney tried a cut-back from the inside and clattered into the side of my car, pushing me into the gravel and into a spin. Was pretty pissed at the time and having seen the replay, I will have to take it to the Stewards. It is what it is. In the end, with @wisok flying off at the final corner, I managed to get back into P9. We'll see how it rinses out after the Stewards inquiry.

Overall, Feature was a buzz, really happy with that. Sprint was a missed opportunity through a tiny bit of my own fault (the on-track mistakes before the stop), and I *think* it has cost me the Championship lead thanks to Browneskii and Hasnain's good results, but we'll have to wait and see.

Special shout-out @jutngo , for a long overdue and very popular first win. You did everything right and I'm sure this isn't a one-off, absolutely top job. GGs as well to Wobbie, Hasnain and Browneskiii for the podiums in each race as well. GG everyone, next week I'm even less confident about, let's see how it goes.

Wedgybo

Premium Member
Premium Member
Feb 15, 2020
Quick report:

Qualifying: 13th

Bit of a **** show. Should have been further up the grid. Was on target for a top 8 looking at the splits but I fluffed the last kink which is the corner I struggle with the most at this track. Came away with 13 after tapping the barrier. Was lucky to not end up last to be honest.

Feature: 8th

All in I'm pretty pleased. First feature race in a while I've actually moved forwards :LOL:. Some sloppy overtaking attempts on @Jamie9000000 lost us both time (I'm sorry). Nothing too serious but enough of contact I didn't feel right not giving the spots back. Based on the gap to the group in front I think 8th probably about as good as I was going to get even if I had qualified higher. So can't complain really. Had some really good close action with a few people so it was a lot of fun. First time I've actually enjoyed defending after a good few laps trying to keep my overtake on @SolidNinjaSnake. Some good racing there I thought so thanks for that!

Sprint: 5th

Overall pleased I was still kinda near the front (Even if it was due to others misfortune), but just too many small errors meant I lost the tail of @jutngo after the pitstops after we were working quite well to try and catch @Delaney. Should have been a podium spot but again my consistency fails me.

Congrats @HRacingGreen on the FR win and Massive congrats to @jutngo on your maiden victory! Super chuffed for you. Congrats as well to the rest of the podium sitters.

Wobbuffet

F1 Senna Equivalent
May 20, 2016
Might as well do my race report now.

Qualy - 4th: Nearly put together a very good solid lap but made a small mistake in S2 that cost me around 3 tenths and potentially a front row start but other then pretty happy to still put it on the second row.

Feature - 3rd: I had a decent start and maintained 4th but by the end of the first lap I was close enough to have a go passing Hasnain for 3rd into T1 and I got the move done, after that I sort of found myself in a static situation for the rest of the first stint as HRG, Browneskii & myself pulled away from the rest of the drivers behind.

However during the second half of the first stint I keep closing up to Browneskii, but each time I got to about a second behind him the fast left (or kink its also been called) dirty air would seriously affect my car there and I had to go about 3-4 mph slower thru the corner to avoid running off the track and Browneskii would then increase the gap over me as a result and that happened a couple times.

Anyway as it got to end of lap 9 I made my only stop and unfortunately was just passed by Wisok before T1 and I ended up having a nightmare outlap, I got by Wisok at the downhill hairpin at S2 but then went wide at the fast left (kink) afterwards and he got back by, Wisok then pitted but the damage had been done as I lost about 3 seconds that lap, and by looking at the track map it looked like Browneskii had lost a bit of time himself at some point but my next lap was very average and when Browneskii exited the pits we were side by side going into T1.

And with HRG about 7/8 seconds ahead at that point, I sort of felt that he was out of range at that point so I ended up battling with Browneskii for a couple laps we traded 2nd back and forth a couple times and I was sticking close to him, but then at the right turn before S2 I clipped the kerb to much I guess and that sent me onto 2 wheels for a hair raising moment, I got the car back under control but the gap to Browneskii had increased to 2 seconds as a result.

Once that happened knowing he had 2 lap fresher tyres then me plus I had a nice gap to 4th behind, I decided to play it safe until the end of the race, I knocked of my pace abit and just drove sensible risk free laps in and around the 2:02's until the end of the race which did its job and I finished 3rd.

Sprint - 6th: First lap went well but after seeing what looked like an absolute gaggle clusterf*ck of cars ahead, I just made a snap decision to pit there and then but I carelessly instantly hit the change tyres button and within a second of doing it, I realised what a moron I was and it was no surprise that Browneskii who pitted as well behind me, went from about a second behind to over 3 seconds ahead of me exiting the pits.

All I could do was get on with and hope I could still get a decent result out of the race, as the laps passed more people started pitting and I was making my way up the order a bit, eventually I ended up getting into a good battle with Lee for a couple laps but as he was one of those to have changed tyres I just couldn't hold him off.
(though there was a 'oh sh*t' and pray moment during that battle, as Jack hit the barrier directly in front of me just before the kink, thankfully he ghosted instantly if he hadn't then that would've caused a massive mutli car accident as Lee was very close behind me at the time as well)

Anyway for the last few laps things were pretty settled where I was and as I didn't have the tyres to mount a challenge to those ahead, it looked like I was on for 8th but then on the last lap I passed by Delaney & HRG exiting T1 and that promoted me to 6th, which was where I finished.

Looking back at the night I'm reasonably content overall, finally put together a solid qualy effort for the first time in a while and the main thing/positive I'll take was in the first stint where to be fair while HRG was very quick and clearly the fastest in the opening laps, but from about lap 5 onwards it looked like I was fastest as I started to not just keep reeling in Browneskii but catching HRG as well.

It was just during that phase of the race (lap 5 - 9) I went from about 1.8 to 1sec behind Browneskii but as I said the dirty air at the kink just made it impossible for me to get within his slipstream and I would drop back as a result then repeat, so it was a bit frustrating. When I pitted I was only about 4 seconds behind HRG and thought if I could jump Browneskii I might be able to catch HRG during the 2nd stint, but then the outlap I had put paid to that idea and it was the most annoying thing in that race.

Just to be clear I have no issue/problem with Wisok putting up a fight as it was a battle for position and he was entitled to do it but without doubt that killed my rhythm & momentum I had built, and its not an exaggeration to say that cost me a good chance to finish 2nd as I would've jumped Browneskii by about 4 seconds and even with slightly older tyres I think at worst it would've been close at the end, but still it was nice to end up getting back into the podium for a feature race and show everyone that I still have it in my locker, so hopefully I should be there or thereabouts for the rest of the season.

With the Sprint well to tell the truth I didn't have a strategy planned before the race, but as I exited the last turn on lap 1 and saw most of the field a few seconds ahead, I just shook my head laughed and said 'f*ck this' and pitted, but I ended up kicking myself for changing tyres and without doing that with the track position and time I lost as a result, I think I would've had a good chance to battle for a podium just based on how the race went, but I can't complain too much as sprint races for me of late have been really up and down for me at times in the past, so to get 6th out it was a decent result after the pitstop error I made, so that has to go down as a good salvage job.

Anyway congrats to HRG on another great feature performance with the pole & win, well done to Browneskii on his double podium and Hasnain on his podium, but of course big congrats has to go to Jutngo for finally breaking his duck, when I saw that you were leading with 3 to go after your stop, it was quite strange I have to admit as I started rooting for you lol.

Lastly HRG read this in your report:
@@Wobbuffet with his L9 stop gained on me big time but I still had over 5s of a gap,
That can't possibility be right based on the 2 laps I had after pitting, I went from 4 seconds behind you to 7/8 after you pitted.:LOL:

Browneskiii

Premium Member
Nov 24, 2014
Pre race:
Because work is now getting somewhat busier, the bastards put me in for a 7-3 shift, which means getting up at 5:30. Due to circumstances, no stock was there until 11, at which time I had my break leaving me 3.5 hours to do an 8 hour shift. Fair to say I was knackered after that.

I came home, had a 15 minute power nap to keep me going, but honestly it probably made things worse. I could not stop yawning from 5pm onwards basically, focus was non existent, and my driving wasn't particularly amazing either - thankfully my huge amounts of practice countered that fact.

Qualifying:
I was still annoyed at the fact that I was shafted for doing well in the TT, I still genuinely don't understand why those that do well have to go out last, I'd have been much happier to go out first and put the pressure on. Still, a decent lap, but nothing special, mainly because I saw most times weren't any better than a .6, so I tried to get a low to mid 00 just to get a top 3 instead of risking the pole.

Feature:
I was praying that Hasnain would attack HRG into T1 and then they'd fight in front of me while I stay behind saving fuel and tyres, but I'm assuming lack of practice meant that Hasnain was a little conservative into T1 and I got the run into t4, but at this point Harry was already out of slipstream. I started to build my own gap to p3 and while I wasn't giving up on the win, I was ready to settle into a P2 and get a solid result to begin the season.

I was using too much fuel for my liking though, while others had less than me, I was still a good 4-5% off my target, simply because I had to push more to keep up.

The gap was gradually increasing, and I believe it was about 4 seconds to Harry Infront and about the same to Wobb behind when people started to pit.

I don't know what I did, but I must've looked at the wrong braking board when Wobbuffet pitted, as I went into the gravel at T1 and lost a further 5 seconds, thankfully qisok battled him and held him up just enough that I somehow got ahead after my stop. Although he got past the same lap, down the back straight.

I was annoyed at myself for this and the gaggle of 4/5 cars led by Mik was now 3-4 seconds behind, and Wobbuffet was trying absolutely everything to defend, meaning we were both losing time to those behind. I had a move in mind since day one at this track, round the outside of the hairpin in S2, when Wobb went super defensive, I had to try it. It somehow worked, and I then instantly got out of slipstream and just ran away as quickly as I could.

Harry was now 9 seconds ahead of me, and I knew I wasn't going to catch it unless he bottled it, which I knew he wouldn't.

So for the fourth feature race in a row, I finish behind Harry, it's getting annoying now, I like solid results, podiums are always good, but I'm always P2 to the same guy.

Sprint:
I was always going to pit lap 1, I wanted clean air and run my own race, and there was an absolute cluster **** on lap 1 meaning I was definitely going to pit. I was praying that people would fight and hold each other up, but it never happened annoyingly, if anything, due to the slipstream and the normal fighting, they were quicker than us that had our own track.

I caught pinki up at the top end of the circuit where it's impossible to overtake, and just had a dive, which was stupid as it cost me 2s. Next up was qisok, after his early stop, and I get him not too long after.

I see drivers that were 4th/5th come out of the pits and knew I wasn't getting much more than that myself. I still wanted to minimise the gap to Harry though, as at this point he was ahead after pitting. I overtake Wedgy for p5 on the penultimate lap, and then I see Delaney overtake Harry after a mistake. How the race went, I'd have taken just one fewer point than Harry as he was definitely in a league of his own last night speed wise.

But... Delaney then goes into Harry at T1, both of them spin and I'm somehow in p3. My day is saved from a huge slice of luck, and not only that, Harry loses a lot of positions and is now off the top 8 leaderboard, suddenly I'm leading the championship out of nowhere. I was incredibly close to getting Hasnain as well, but it wasn't to be.

p2/p3 is a very good result, especially considering how I drove. I maybe did 4 good laps all night. I'm happy with the results, not so much my driving.

Truth be told, I don't deserve to lead the championship, but obviously I'll take it. If I'm going to take this championship I need to drive better though, I need to capitalise on everything around me, if I can maximise every result then it's game on. Spa is next, which isn't only about straights and heavy braking zones, so I kind of expect the field to be a bit more spread out, Sardines was an easy track to learn but hard to go fast, spa is almost the opposite.

Congrats to @HRacingGreen and @jutngo on the wins, and to @Wobbuffet and @Hasnain on the podiums. Also shout out to @mikmakmok on the feature performance, p4 and "best of the rest" after a tough season last season is a great result.

Vod here:

32:30 for the start of my qualifying lap and then goes straight into the races.

Last edited: