2 Time GT Sport League Champion
Official Driver List:
- @KaBallin [Communist_Minion] - Finnish - 45 ms
- @jutngo [jutngo] - Northern Irish - 29 ms
- @GKRT_PinkiiBoii [GKRT-PinkiiBoii] - Scottish/Indian - 35 ms
- @Browneskiii [Browneskii] - British - 10 ms
- @Jamie9000000 [jamie9000000] - British - 21ms
- @Wedgybo [Wedgybo] - Scottish - 15ms
- @HRacingGreen [HRacingGreen91] - British - 25 ms
- @BL99DY-NINE [BL99DY-NINE] - American - 118 ms
- @Delaney [RoninGT-Delaney] - Danish - 32 ms
- @mikmakmok [mikmakmok] - Scottish - 11ms
- @leedamastr [X_L33TH3R34P3R_X] - British - 89 ms
- @wisok [qisok] - British - 7 ms
- @Wobbuffet [Ragna_Kagari] - British - 7ms
- @Hasnain [Hasnain282] - British - 10 ms
- @sevenpanda [sevenpanda] - British - 15 ms
- @SolidNinjaSnake [SolidNinjaSnake] - British - 15ms
Removed due to no-shows or other issues (Banned):
There will not be a qualifying session for this round. The grid for the singular, 1-hour race will be determined by Reverse Drivers' Championship Standings, and will be posted once positions have been confirmed following the preceding round.
Save Your Replay
As a means of helping the stewards with any enquiries, all drivers are required to save their race replays and keep it stored for at least one week after the race has taken place. If you are involved in an incident or see something during the race that you feel needs to be investigated, you are free to make a stewards enquiry - however if enquiries are submitted without replay or race footage available, it is likely we can't do anything.
If you are unable to attend a race please contact a league coordinator at least 1 hour prior to the event start time. Failure to notify a Coordinator of your absence will subject you to disciplinary action up to and including your dismissal from AOR GT Sport League.
Last edited by a moderator: