PS4 AOR GTSL SEASON 14 GR.X VINTAGE CUP | RD.3 | CIRCUIT DE LA SARTHE | 22/10/20

HRacingGreen

2 Time GT Sport League Champion
Staff member
GT Coordinator
Premium Member
S14_RaceInfo_R3.jpg

Official Driver List:

1. @KaBallin [Communist_Minion] - Finnish - 45 ms
  2. @jutngo [jutngo] - Northern Irish - 29 ms
  3. @GKRT_PinkiiBoii [GKRT-PinkiiBoii] - Scottish/Indian - 35 ms
  4. @Browneskiii [Browneskii] - British - 10 ms
  5. @Jamie9000000 [jamie9000000] - British - 21ms
  6. @Wedgybo [Wedgybo] - Scottish - 15ms
  7. @HRacingGreen [HRacingGreen91] - British - 25 ms
  8. @BL99DY-NINE [BL99DY-NINE] - American - 118 ms
  9. @Delaney [RoninGT-Delaney] - Danish - 32 ms
  10. @mikmakmok [mikmakmok] - Scottish - 11ms
  11. @leedamastr [X_L33TH3R34P3R_X] - British - 89 ms
  12. @wisok [qisok] - British - 7 ms
  13. @Wobbuffet [Ragna_Kagari] - British - 7ms
  14. @Hasnain [Hasnain282] - British - 10 ms
  15. @sevenpanda [sevenpanda] - British - 15 ms
  16. @SolidNinjaSnake [SolidNinjaSnake] - British - 15ms
Reserves:

1. @Heinehegn [heinehegn] - Danish - 11ms
  2. @corey_butler [mrt-nagaul] - British - 60ms

Resigned:

Removed due to no-shows or other issues (Banned):

----------------------------------

Qualifying
There will not be a qualifying session for this round. The grid for the singular, 1-hour race will be determined by Reverse Drivers' Championship Standings, and will be posted once positions have been confirmed following the preceding round.

Save Your Replay
As a means of helping the stewards with any enquiries, all drivers are required to save their race replays and keep it stored for at least one week after the race has taken place. If you are involved in an incident or see something during the race that you feel needs to be investigated, you are free to make a stewards enquiry - however if enquiries are submitted without replay or race footage available, it is likely we can't do anything.

If you are unable to attend a race please contact a league coordinator at least 1 hour prior to the event start time. Failure to notify a Coordinator of your absence will subject you to disciplinary action up to and including your dismissal from AOR GT Sport League.

Preliminary Results
S14_F_RD3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

HRacingGreen

Staff member
GT Coordinator
Premium Member
@sevenpanda receives 1 warning for failing to notify co-ordinators of his absence for Round 2. If you cannot make a round, please let a co-ordinator know in good time. Failure to do so 3 times will result in removal from the league.

HRacingGreen

Staff member
GT Coordinator
Premium Member
Just so that drivers are aware, track limits penalties will be set to "Weak" in the lobby settings for this round ONLY following a review by coordinators earlier this week.

This is due to the way the in-gamw penalty system accrues penalties for drivers in a way that is disproportionately harsh compared to the severity of the track limits violation when set to "Strong". This was giving drivers multiple potentially race-ruining penalties of over 3 seconds for small extensions and cuts, and the coordinators felt it to be unfair that drivers may have their race ruined by these overzealous penalties.

However, this does mean that some major violations do not yield appropriately high penalties in some instances. Coordinators will be ensuring no driver exploits this for their own advantage. Anyone found doing so may be subject to a Summons by the Stewards and a possible post-race penalty.

Thank you.

Wobbuffet

F1 Senna Equivalent
Just so that drivers are aware, track limits penalties will be set to "Weak" in the lobby settings for this round ONLY following a review by coordinators earlier this week.

This is due to the way the in-gamw penalty system accrues penalties for drivers in a way that is disproportionately harsh compared to the severity of the track limits violation when set to "Strong". This was giving drivers multiple potentially race-ruining penalties of over 3 seconds for small extensions and cuts, and the coordinators felt it to be unfair that drivers may have their race ruined by these overzealous penalties.

However, this does mean that some major violations do not yield appropriately high penalties in some instances. Coordinators will be ensuring no driver exploits this for their own advantage. Anyone found doing so may be subject to a Summons by the Stewards and a possible post-race penalty.

Thank you.
Firstly pretty annoyed that this wasn't announced sooner as I've been practicing with strong track limits for the past few days,
Secondly this change will clearly only benefit those who were having issues with strong track limits in the first place, how can the co-ords really justify how this change is fair on those who are able race with strong track limits without issue?
And thirdly and this is my bigger concern now it opens up the very grey and arguable area that is 'how much is to much' with regards to track limit abuse, sure I like to think no ones going to blatantly go about abusing track limits but what's to stop someone from extending or cutting from slightly, a fair bit to a lot and then where do you draw the line?

With weak pens I'm now guessing drivers are now going to get away its with a lot more and it shouldn't be that way, admittedly while some of the time pens during practicing I got were a bit eye-watering and staggering - at least its fair as in there is no grey area and your safe in the knowledge it applies to everyone.

Back in the past track limits wasn't exactly policed properly despite the best intentions back then, which was why the sh*t hit the fan back in S5 and I don't want to see that happening again, however if this decision stands then I'll be looking through the race replay to see if the drivers finishing around me were abusing track limits a fair bit and then if needs be I'll raise a stewards which will likely result in all hell breaking loose.

Look I understood the reasons behind low grip instead of real grip for the last round and they were fair in principal, but to change the penalty system isn't right just because I'm guessing some drivers are being overzealous in attacking the circuit and don't like it, besides its not like the strong track limits around here are buggy with what I learned first hand, you cut or extend then you get rightfully penalised and generally its 0.5/1.0s pen which is a good fair deterrent, the only way your picking up 2.5 or higher is if you go mad at tertre rouge, I know it can feel harsh and frustrating but let me tell you there's a very simple solution that I found - drive slower and more carefully you do that and shock horror you won't get a pen.

Now I sincerely hope that this reconsidered as this clearly isn't a safety issue or the game being buggy with track limits, unfair to those who were fine with strong track limits, so if people want to be aggressive with how they drive this track to find laptime then that's the risk they take.
Also if you (the co-ords) stick with this are you now going to produce multiple screenshots by tomorrow night and tell us all what is legal/acceptable and what isn't at all the questionable parts of this track now, as I'm not going to accept a simple 'we'll have a look after the race if needs be' that won't wash me after what happened in the past as my concerns over this are valid.

Browneskiii

Slowest GT3 Champion Ever
Premium Member
I've said my opinions on it in a few of the practices, but this now allows people to take the **** through Tetre Rouge at the minimum.

You can now take it flat, gain well over a second down the straight and through the corner but only get a half second penalty. In theory you could also completely cut the chicanes, get a slipstream or get ahead of other drivers and only get a 2.5 second penalty.

If people are found to be doing any of this on a regular basis, they should be disqualified from the race. No ifs or buts, it should be straight up disqualification. Dare I suggest a penalty limit during the race? Say 10 penalties and then you will be penalised no matter what?

It's disappointing as it's no longer risk Vs reward, it's now whoever can risk the most will win because the penalty is so weak. Before, it was a big risk for going near the limits, now, it's a "well **** it it's only half a second and I'll gain more than that".

HRacingGreen

Staff member
GT Coordinator
Premium Member
Firstly pretty annoyed that this wasn't announced sooner as I've been practicing with strong track limits for the past few days,

Thats on us, a decision had been made earlier but I didn't realise it hadn't yet been announced, apologies.

Secondly this change will clearly only benefit those who were having issues with strong track limits in the first place, how can the co-ords really justify how this change is fair on those who are able race with strong track limits without issue?
And thirdly and this is my bigger concern now it opens up the very grey and arguable area that is 'how much is to much' with regards to track limit abuse, sure I like to think no ones going to blatantly go about abusing track limits but what's to stop someone from extending or cutting from slightly, a fair bit to a lot and then where do you draw the line?

You can now take it flat, gain well over a second down the straight and through the corner but only get a half second penalty. In theory you could also completely cut the chicanes, get a slipstream or get ahead of other drivers and only get a 2.5 second penalty.

What we mean is if the time gained with the track limits is clearly more than the time lost through the penalty, then action may be taken. So yes, you "can" take the **** through Tetre Rouge and avoid a big penalty, but you'll be punished for doing so up to a potential disqualification for multiple, extreme abuse, yes.

We aim to avoid any grey area. If you are found to gain a second with an extension and take a half second penalty on multiple occasions, you can expect to receive an additional penalty for this.

And for clarification, the penalty system remains the same on both "Weak" and "Strong" settings in terms of strictness of the limits. The difference is in the severity of the penalty given. There is nowhere to exploit, every corner which gave a penalty before will still give a penalty now. Further to this, we trust that all our drivers are clean and fair and hold the integrity not to abuse a decision made to try to improve the experience for everyone, and I hope you also feel the same way about your fellow drivers. I also sincerely hope with the inference that you "can" do something that neither of you are considering doing so.

Its about the punishment fitting the crime, and on "Strong" the punishments were not befitting of the crimes.

Lastly, penalties here do not scrub off easily at all, with the extremely late braking and high corner speed they require purposeful action to remove them. Therefore, a .5 or 1s penalty is usually still quite damaging.

It remains the same for everyone, those who can keep it on the track are still going to be at an advantage against those who don't, but those who don't (with no malicious intentions) will not be consigned to having their races ruined by large penalties.

We appreciate the concern for this and do take the feedback on board. If there is more vocal opposition to this decision we may review it, but for the time being this is what is happening for this round.

Last edited:

Wobbuffet

F1 Senna Equivalent
Ok I've spent the past couple hours testing between 'Strong' and 'Weak' track limits pens and I've come to these conclusions for each main part of Le Mans.

Dunlop chicane - penalties seem to be here a bit hit and miss with weak, at times it seems I was able to get away with being more aggressive with attacking dunlop on occasions and get away with it, but by comparison when I slightly was more conservative I got a pen (0.5), it is a bit bizarre but I guess at least theres still a risk reward element there.

Tertre rouge - I'll go into this at the end.

Mulsanne chicanes - Somewhat normal compared to Dunlop, if your to aggressive in attacking these then you can pick up times pens, and is similar to what 'strong' track limits are here so again risk reward exists.

Mulsanne - no issue here, even in strong track limits you could run slight wide on exit (ie beyond the kerb) and not get penalised.

Indianapolis & Arnage - fundamentality the same with regards to pens getting applied between weak & strong so no issues here for me.

Porsche curves - these generally police themselves (with grass) so again no issue.

Corvette curves - again fundamentality the same despite the change from weak & strong, so no issue.

Ford curves - with the ford curves you can now get away with a bit more by comparison, when I took similar aggressive lines through the first part on strong theres a definite risk of a pen but on weak its not there, with the second part there isn't really any fundamental difference I found, if your too aggressive whether that's strong or weak then your risking a pen so its another case of risk reward.

And for clarification, the penalty system remains the same on both "Weak" and "Strong" settings in terms of strictness of the limits. The difference is in the severity of the penalty given. There is nowhere to exploit, every corner which gave a penalty before will still give a penalty now.
So yes what you've said there is in general true.

Lastly, penalties here do not scrub off easily at all, with the extremely late braking and high corner speed they require purposeful action to remove them. Therefore, a .5 or 1s penalty is usually still quite damaging.

It remains the same for everyone, those who can keep it on the track are still going to be at an advantage against those who don't, but those who don't (with no malicious intentions) will not be consigned to having their races ruined by large penalties.
I disagree with this though HRG, half a second pens I've found are easy enough to get rid of over a lap here and even a second pen isn't too costly, also I think 1 key thing that's been forgotten when this decision was made is while you made the point that a 3 second pens is race ruining in reality it isn't - this is a race that's going to take over an hour which is more then enough time to be able to make something like that up, had we been doing a standard 40 min feature and 20 min sprint then I would understand and be more on the side of agreeing with that logic.

However this goes back to that age old question of whether the punishment(s) fit the crime with strong track limits and its something I'm going to point out below with Tertre rouge which I would expect to raise a couple more necessary questions that need solutions before tomorrow night.

Ok when I did the comparison at tertre rouge again no fundamental difference in the game awarding pens between weak & strong, if your to aggressive/attack the corner entry to much and cut it theres a 1 sec pen ready and waiting deservedly for you, but on the exit its pretty much exactly what @Browneskiii said you can be very aggressive on the exit and in turn gain more time down the straight at the cost of just 0.5 and that is wrong.

Now the 2 screenshots below both show examples of me being to aggressive on exiting tertre rouge and on both I picked up 0.5 pens afterwards (weak track limits), I took these screenshots at the maximum point of how far wide I went while exiting and I have a very simple question: out of the 2 which would you think is the bigger track limit abuse?
Gran Turismo™SPORT_20201021180923.jpg

2. (disregard the pen there that was from Dunlop)
Gran Turismo™SPORT_20201021182037.jpg

If you said 'its clearly 1' - I can inform you your wrong, its actually 2 and I'll tell you why, while yes number 1 looks bad enough to be the worst case of track limit abuse out of the 2 it isn't, because I went wide and didn't get the entry right either so I actually lost time compared to example 2, and while you may also think that getting a penalty for the 2nd one is harsh, it isn't because I was able to take a lot of speed not just through the corner but exiting.

Because of this it's as Browneskii said you'll gain that time back on the mulsanne, sure you could argue that its unfair and there was no malicious intent behind something like that, but the fact remains malicious intent or not the driver will still gain from it at the cost of 0.5 (as your not going to get of the throttle on exit) - its not a real penalty or deterrent.

So what I'm putting forward to the co-ords is this, as a fair compromise and necessary deterrent to encourage everyone to not be greedy at tertre rouge:
if a driver pick up a half second penalty because of being aggressive exiting tertre rouge twice (as shown above) then a driver gets a 2 second penalty added after the race, (so you get 1 free warning)
if a driver does it 3 times then add another second (so becomes 3 seconds total),
4 times though becomes 5 seconds,
5 times 7 seconds,
6 times 10 seconds
basically bigger punishment the more you do it, and if anyone is going 7 times plus then the time penalty should become very severe with threat of dsq.

I don't think the punishment scale I've suggested is unfair as it look at it this way its only a 13 lap race and naturally you only take tertre rouge 13 times, so for me what I suggested above at least is a way to get people to respect tertre rouge and discourage taking liberties.
However one final thing if a driver has made a clear attempt to not pick up a pen there i.e get of the throttle/accel completely when running wide exiting, its fair to argue that it shouldn't count towards track limit abuse or meriting a penalty.

Anyway I hope that the co-ords at least enforce or create some sort of deterrent for tertre rouge as it is clearly necessary as it stands.

HRacingGreen

Staff member
GT Coordinator
Premium Member
Thank you for your research.

I disagree with this though HRG, half a second pens I've found are easy enough to get rid of over a lap here and even a second pen isn't too costly, also I think 1 key thing that's been forgotten when this decision was made is while you made the point that a 3 second pens is race ruining in reality it isn't - this is a race that's going to take over an hour which is more then enough time to be able to make something like that up, had we been doing a standard 40 min feature and 20 min sprint then I would understand and be more on the side of agreeing with that logic.

You say that, but at a track with such long straights in such a slow car, a small penalty can cause the loss of slipstream and end up being quite hampering overall. Perhaps not a total disaster, but significant. If you make 2 or 3 accidental cuts or extensions and lose 8 seconds on your race time, i think thats pretty harsh.

However this goes back to that age old question of whether the punishment(s) fit the crime with strong track limits and its something I'm going to point out below with Tertre rouge which I would expect to raise a couple more necessary questions that need solutions before tomorrow night.

Ok when I did the comparison at tertre rouge again no fundamental difference in the game awarding pens between weak & strong, if your to aggressive/attack the corner entry to much and cut it theres a 1 sec pen ready and waiting deservedly for you, but on the exit its pretty much exactly what @Browneskiii said you can be very aggressive on the exit and in turn gain more time down the straight at the cost of just 0.5 and that is wrong.

Now the 2 screenshots below both show examples of me being to aggressive on exiting tertre rouge and on both I picked up 0.5 pens afterwards (weak track limits), I took these screenshots at the maximum point of how far wide I went while exiting and I have a very simple question: out of the 2 which would you think is the bigger track limit abuse?
If you said 'its clearly 1' - I can inform you your wrong, its actually 2 and I'll tell you why, while yes number 1 looks bad enough to be the worst case of track limit abuse out of the 2 it isn't, because I went wide and didn't get the entry right either so I actually lost time compared to example 2, and while you may also think that getting a penalty for the 2nd one is harsh, it isn't because I was able to take a lot of speed not just through the corner but exiting.

Because of this it's as Browneskii said you'll gain that time back on the mulsanne, sure you could argue that its unfair and there was no malicious intent behind something like that, but the fact remains malicious intent or not the driver will still gain from it at the cost of 0.5 (as your not going to get of the throttle on exit) - its not a real penalty or deterrent.

I appreciate this and agree that there are some scenarios in which a driver can abuse Tetre Rouge and gain time. However, it is exactly that, some scenarios. In your screenshots you have gone out of your way to try and trigger the penalty system, or at least attempted something that is likely to trigger a penalty. In racing, its going to work on a much more case-by-case basis, and there will be slight discrepancies in speed, angle, throttle and brake inputs etc. that may determine the outcome of an extension like this.

Furthermore, as you've said, the track is generally the same with weak as it is with strong penalties, and I'm unsure what you're asking for here. Do you want Strong track limits for the sake of one corner that we'll only do 13 times anyway, or do you want this additional warning system if we run weak, for the sake of one corner?

I think it is quite simple really, but it is being vastly over-complicated as is so easy to do when discussing the track limits: If you go off the track by accident, you will likely lose time, or you will be penalised for attempting to negate the time you've lost. If you go off-track on purpose, you may gain time, but you will likely still be penalised by the game, but if that is not sufficient then there may be additional manual penalties. The biggest mitigating factor of getting penalties is the throttle trace when off the track. play the throttle right on any corner at any track and you can avoid a penalty and lose the time organically, and that is an absolutely fair way for things to run. I expect it to be the same here.

But really, it shouldn't have to come down to this course of action. The system you've devised is certainly a possibility, but I also don't believe it to be necessary at all. Everyone here is a clean, fair driver who doesn't pull these stunts with track limits like its a daily race. I have no concern that anyone is going to try to abuse the penalty system at Tetre Rouge for their own gain, in fact the only person I'm now concerned about doing it is in fact yourself, because you've made such a song and dance about it. We are trusting drivers not to put us in a difficult position. We will be prepared if they do, but I believe they won't.

I'd like the discussion on track limits to cease from now on. I, and the rest of the team, appreciate your concern and the lengths you've gone to show it clearly to us, but we do not believe it warrants any change to our decision, and we will have a failsafe ready for any unfortunate eventuality. It is at our discretion if/when that will be made clear.

Wobbuffet

F1 Senna Equivalent
and we will have a failsafe ready for any unfortunate eventuality. It is at our discretion if/when that will be made clear.
While I'm pleased that there is something there just incase, however I don't like the ambiguity that it could be sprung by the stewards out of no where, surely its has to be best if its stated beforehand what it is, like for example: in the event 'x' happens then 'y' will occur to the offending driver.

Then at least we all know, as keeping it under wraps isn't fair to the drivers as by being aware we can do what we need to, to make sure it doesn't happen.

Though one other thing I need to raise, what if someone picks up a pen for accidently extending but also gains the slipstream of a driver ahead as a result? As that's even worse all things considered I would say.

With this:
in fact the only person I'm now concerned about doing it is in fact yourself, because you've made such a song and dance about it. We are trusting drivers not to put us in a difficult position. We will be prepared if they do, but I believe they won't.
The reason why I've made a 'song and dance' about this is I'm pissed off to be blunt with this change, just to explain where I'm coming from when I did my first practice session on Saturday night (with strong track limits) I quickly learned tertre rouge was very severe with its handing out of time penalties so I did the logical sensible thing and drastically changed my approach there, as the risk far out-weighed the reward.

And after 2 more practice sessions (monday & tuesday) by Tuesday night I was use to taking a sensible no risk line through tertre rouge that whilst wasn't very fast/close to the limit but it wasn't slow either, however I wasn't running the risk of picking up a pen there as a result so I was happy, but less then 48 hours before the race I find out that my efforts specifically there are basically for nought now, as the reward now far out-weighs the risk with this change to weak.

I've now had no option other then to go aggressive and totally change my approach/line & attack tertre rouge as if I don't then I'm likely giving up free time, (to yourself, Browneskii or anyone else who's good around here) now I'll tell you or anyone else that for tomorrow night of course I'm not intending or wanting to extend tertre rouge deliberately I have no malicious intent to abuse that corner (or anyone else I hope), but with only a half second penalty as the risk, its a risk that - I know, you know (HRG), Browneskii knows and everyone else knows that is worth taking in the circumstances.

Like HRG you've raced in not just the top tiers of the f1 leagues but other racing games here, same for you Browneskii top tiers of manufact. & nations in this game in the past, and you both know first hand that if your not pushing the track limits (and risking a penalty) to maximise potential laptime, then you know your potentially giving away free time to your rivals, and in the instance of tertre rouge now if you don't try maximise the exit you both know (as well as me and everyone else) that your potentially giving away a few tenths easy, its why I fully expect both of you to still be attacking that corner tomorrow night (like I'm doing now), will I pick up a pen there yeah its very possible and will likely happen but it can for everyone else as well.

And this new approach at tertre rouge I've now having to take isn't my fault, I'm sure anyone else that was fine on strong track limits around there who has also had to change there approach and be aggressive, it won't be there fault either if they pick up a pen, its you the co-ords that have created this issue yourselves by making this change, as the way I see it you essentially unfairly penalised those that were ok with the strong track limits at tertre rouge in the first place to basically make life easier and reward those who didn't want to make the necessary adjustments to avoid said severe pens and that is bullshit.

Its why I feel wronged and unhappy with this situation, where we've as a result now brought back the grey area of track limit abuse for this round (even if its just one corner), sure even saying all this I know its not going to change anything now and I accept that, but it doesn't mean that I'm not entitled to be pissed off about all this.

HRacingGreen

Staff member
GT Coordinator
Premium Member
Then at least we all know, as keeping it under wraps isn't fair to the drivers as by being aware we can do what we need to, to make sure it doesn't happen.

It is quite clear what everyone needs to do: stay on the track. Revealing the parameters for penalisation of track limits violations is rarely a good thing, it often gives people a mindset of "tokens" before they get a penalty, where they can break the rules for free to gain an advantage before they hit the threshold for a penalty. We'd rather that were not the case. We also wish to be balanced, and to treat a violation as an individual case, so applying blanket rules may not be appropriate.

Though one other thing I need to raise, what if someone picks up a pen for accidently extending but also gains the slipstream of a driver ahead as a result? As that's even worse all things considered I would say.

This is a great example of context being important. If there is abuse to gain an even more severe advantage such as to gain or break slipstream, that will be considered in the decision of whether or not to take further action.

As for the rest of your post, I don't wish to get into a back and forth about this. This is the end of this discussion in public. If you wish to respectfully discuss it further in private, please directly message the coordinator group.

Last edited:

Wedgybo

Premium Member
Premium Member
Been a busy week for work so I’ve not made a practise session.

What’s a competitive time and how long do you lose in the pits?

HRacingGreen

Staff member
GT Coordinator
Premium Member
Been a busy week for work so I’ve not made a practise session.

What’s a competitive time and how long do you lose in the pits?

Front-running pace seems to be around a 4:42, and its around 35 seconds with a full tank refuel I *think*. I can't remember for certain.

Browneskiii

Slowest GT3 Champion Ever
Premium Member
I think it's 18 seconds before you even reach your pit box, and then about 3 seconds per lap of fuel, so it's about 33 seconds lost in a full refuel, and then you gain about 3 seconds on the outlap.

30 second loss seems about right.

leedamastr

F1 2nd Driver
I think it's 18 seconds before you even reach your pit box, and then about 3 seconds per lap of fuel, so it's about 33 seconds lost in a full refuel, and then you gain about 3 seconds on the outlap.

30 second loss seems about right.
Pit stops will deffo make this a race of strategy. Various options have been discussed through the week but it's all about which one works in the end. Tyre changes also take about 5 seconds too so have to factor that in (if it hasn't already been). I'm not saying everyone would do this but if someone gets the maths wrong with fuel, then someone on a splash and dash will probably not change tyres to save time, but with it being such a long lap those 5 seconds saved could easily be wiped if the tyres are destroyed vs fresh ones.

Wobbuffet

F1 Senna Equivalent
Looking ahead to tonight actually properly hit me for the first time that theres no sprint race this round, which I think I believe is the first time since S7.

Anyway its going to be a tad strange from my perspective thats there no sprint race tonight and in some ways I think I found what I consider to be an apt visual metaphor in the difference some of us experience between the feature & sprint races:

0:42 - 1:08 - standard feature race
1:43 - what I think to myself these days before the start of a sprint race;)
1:45 - 2:10 - sprint races in a nutshell
(note 2:05 - yep we'll all experienced being that guy ending up flying into a fiery pit of doom during a sprint race)

But yeah no 'brace yourself' tonight.:LOL:

HRacingGreen

Staff member
GT Coordinator
Premium Member
Race start number 50 for me tonight! Fingers crossed I can pull out a good result to mark the occasion. Were it not a reverse grid race, I'd feel confident, but the reverse grid often throws many a spanner into the works, so I'll have to see it how it goes.

HRacingGreen

Staff member
GT Coordinator
Premium Member
Well that was a fucking spectacular 50th start...

Despite resetting right before the start, internet crapped out instantly, and just did it again 2 minutes ago too. Useless.

0 chance of the title now. Really pissed off, so frustrating to lose even the chance to fight for it. Disastrous season all-round.