13. @SolidNinjaSnake, SolidNinjaSnake, 16ms
Informed No-Show:
Reserves:

Resigned:

1. @Jamie9000000, Jamie9000000, British, 22ms

Resigned due to No show's or other issues (Banned):

----------------------------------

Qualifying

For Round 1 only, there will be a 5-minute qualifying session following the traditional format, with all cars on-track at once. For the remainder of the rounds, the grid will be dictated by a Reverse Grid format as detailed in the League Info.

As a means of helping the stewards with any enquiries, all drivers are required to save their race replays and keep it stored for at least one week after the race has taken place. If you are involved in an incident or see something during the race that you feel needs to be investigated, you are free to make a stewards enquiry - however if enquiries are submitted without replay or race footage available, it is likely we can't do anything.

Track Reveal

The track to be used for each round will be revealed at 7PM the DAY BEFORE the round is scheduled to occur, in conjunction with the opening an official dedicated practice lobby held by the co-ordinators.

Track Guessing Game

As the calendar for this season is a mystery, the coordinators are spicing things up with an additional game in which drivers are invited to make 3 guesses for what they think the track for each week will be in the relevant race thread. These will be documented, and results and running championships displayed, in the related thread in the season's sub-forum. The track is NOT Interlagos.

If you are unable to attend a race please contact a league coordinator at least 1 hour prior to the event start time. Failure to notify a Coordinator of your absence will subject you to disciplinary action up to and including your dismissal from AOR GT Sport League.

Preliminary Results
Feature
XC2020_F_RD4.jpg

Sprint
XC2020_S_RD4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

SolidNinjaSnake

S13 AOR PS4 F4 Champion
1. Fuji Speedway
2. Fuji Speedway No Chicane
3. TBC

I'll think of a third some time, but Fuji Speedway is 100% my first two choices.

Browneskiii

Slowest GT3 Champion Ever
Premium Member
1) Interlagos
2) Yamagiwa
3) Bathurst

I'm going all anti clockwise.

Also, I cannot guarantee I'm there again this week. Not because of work though, more personal reasons that I'll say in party chat during the week. I'd say right now it's a 50/50.

jutngo

Formula 4 1st Driver
MegaCasperMinion is right but here are my guessesess..

1. Spa. (These cars are pure joy around here)

2. Autopolis.

3. Sainte-Croix - C . The forgotten track. (by the time you get to the end of the lap you've forgotten what the start goes like!)

Delaney

F1 Senna Equivalent
Staff member
GT Coordinator
Premium Member
Sorry guy’s, no driving for me tonight. I had a new stomach illness and have been laying low all weekend. I’m better now but not enough to race.
I hope to be back tomorrow

leedamastr

F1 1st Driver
Will probably have a lobby up for a bit, will be getting used to my new wheel so expect a lot of offs lol

leedamastr

F1 1st Driver
Will probably have a lobby up for a bit, will be getting used to my new wheel so expect a lot of offs lol
It's safe to say so far that a funeral will be held for my tyres after each stint. Using base CC settings and they don't last long :/ or it could be me sliding more than usual due to new wheel.

Wobbuffet

F1 Senna Equivalent
@HRacingGreen if I go for just the 1 guess instead of 3 will you accept:

1. A Japanese track;)

(and if its right I get just 1 point - as its my best bet to avoid ending up pointless):LOL:

Browneskiii

Slowest GT3 Champion Ever
Premium Member
I'm just gonna confirm I won't be making it tomorrow.

Long story short, been talking to someone the last few weeks of lockdown, we've been going out quite a bit this week and now she wants me to stay round hers on Thursday. I'd have to be crazy to say I want to race instead :ROFLMAO:

At least you can guarantee Harry won't be the only one coming first tomorrow night.