3x AOR GT Champion
PS4 AOR GTSL Official Driver List:
- @yannikbrandt, Yannik-2000, Swiss, 26ms
- @BL99DY-NINE, BL99DY-NINE, American, 116ms
- @Wedgybo, Wedgybo, Scottish, 11ms
- @Meg1S , Communist_Minion, Finnish, 50ms
- @SolidNinjaSnake, SolidNinjaSnake, British, 12ms
- @HRacingGreen, HRacingGreen91, British, 25ms
- @jutngo, jutngo, Northern Irish, 27ms
- @GKRT_PinkiiBoii, GKRT_PinkiiBoii, Scottish/Indian, TBD
- @Heinehegn, Heinehegn, Danish, 28ms
- @leedamastr, X_L33TH3R34P3R-X, British, 84ms
- @Ashracer2011, Ashracer2011, British, 16ms
- @mikmakmok, mikmakmok, Scottish, 10ms
- @SolidNinjaSnake, SolidNinjaSnake, 16ms
- @Jamie9000000, Jamie9000000, British, 22ms
Resigned due to No show's or other issues (Banned):
For Round 1 only, there will be a 5-minute qualifying session following the traditional format, with all cars on-track at once. For the remainder of the rounds, the grid will be dictated by a Reverse Grid format as detailed in the League Info.
As a means of helping the stewards with any enquiries, all drivers are required to save their race replays and keep it stored for at least one week after the race has taken place. If you are involved in an incident or see something during the race that you feel needs to be investigated, you are free to make a stewards enquiry - however if enquiries are submitted without replay or race footage available, it is likely we can't do anything.
The track to be used for each round will be revealed at 7PM the DAY BEFORE the round is scheduled to occur, in conjunction with the opening an official dedicated practice lobby held by the co-ordinators.
Track Guessing Game
As the calendar for this season is a mystery, the coordinators are spicing things up with an additional game in which drivers are invited to make 3 guesses for what they think the track for each week will be in the relevant race thread. These will be documented, and results and running championships displayed, in the related thread in the season's sub-forum. The track is NOT Interlagos.
If you are unable to attend a race please contact a league coordinator at least 1 hour prior to the event start time. Failure to notify a Coordinator of your absence will subject you to disciplinary action up to and including your dismissal from AOR GT Sport League.Preliminary Results
Last edited by a moderator: