AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues Top Tier Statistics | ApexOnlineRacing.com

AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues Top Tier Statistics

1523566966108.png

Hello everyone,

Some of you might be familiar with the iRacing side on the forums where @Minimariner made a fantastic spreadsheet with the all-time statistics for the League. While some of us already attempted pumping out some statistics about the Top Tier F1 Leagues in the past (F1Maestro on the Xbox side in particular), it was always quite a big hassle to collect everything from every season and put it into one big spreadsheet. A few months ago I decided I'd like to make this reality. I didn't know though how to do this best and most efficiently, so I contacted Mini and he was so kind to make a template for me to fill in all the information (we had to change quite a lot of formulas on the fly since some things obviously work different in the F1 Leagues than the iRacing Leagues).

So: Here is the result (from the Top Tiers from PC and X360/XB1 so far), enjoy, now you really know all your and the other's statistics! :p

As you will be able to see, the PS3/4 side is still missing. There are a few reasons for this:
1. Since there are some "double"-seasons in this League with having races on different days of the week I'm not quite sure yet how we should display this.
2. I don't quite have the time at the moment to work on it as I did in previous weeks/months.

As a conclusion, I'd be very very happy if someone from the PS4 side would be up for filling in the information for the spreadsheet. You don't need to be an absolute expert in Excel, Mini and me pretty much did all the formulas already, you just should know your way around, I'd explain everything anyway haha. Just PM me on the forum if you're interested, it would be cool to have all three platforms available as quickly as possible.

Also let me know should you find any mistakes in the spreadsheet. I double-checked the Xbox one, but the PC might still have one or the other typo somewhere. Oh, and if you have any suggestions what could be added in the future (records and other types of statistics), write it down here as well!

I plan on updating this spreadsheet every single week after the race results are confirmed and final so people can have a look at how this is developping during the races.

That's it for the moment, I hope this makes a few people happy! And huge thanks again to Mini, without you this project wouldn't have been possible to even start! <3

Greetings
Ycoms/Chris

Comments

Jamie183

F1 Coordinator & S13 AOR XB1 Assist 1 Champion
Staff Member
F1 Coordinator
Sep 18, 2016
I think I could spend the rest of the month reading this.

Minimariner

AOR iRacing Statman
Premium Member
May 18, 2016
Woooo awesome job mate, was a pleasure to help you <3

Ollie_D631

Reigning S14 AOR PS4 F1 Champion
Apr 1, 2016
Awesome , interested to see the PlayStation side hopefully soon

SmokingPuppy841

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Oct 24, 2016
I might try and put some stats up for the Project CARS leagues.Doubt they would be anywhere near as detailed as this though.