PC - AOR IMSA Lights Endurance S1 - Car / Team Registration | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC AOR IMSA Lights Endurance S1 - Car / Team Registration

GTS - Jeremy

Junior Karter
Dec 27, 2018
Car: LMP3 Ligier Jsp-3
Team Name: GTS Racing MOTORSPORT
Livery:
Borda Racing #3
Drivers: GTS Jeremy #3

InFeRno

Semi-Pro Karter
Jan 1, 2019
Car: LMP3 Ligier Jsp-3
Team Name: GTS Racing MOTORSPORT
Livery:
Borda Racing #15
Drivers: GTS InFeRno

GTS - FusionFR

Pro Karter
Sep 24, 2018
Sorry guys, it was too much this time for me and many of my team. Every race we did, Brands Hatch, Silverstone and now this "race", there were problems. I had never seen it before even at the AOR GT3 .. Cost, it disgusts me and I am disappointed at once. Disappointed to have given the maximum before each race and waste my time to have servers that lag and not stable servers for the duration of the race I specify. It's a shame because the multiclass races interested us a lot for the GTS team.
I'm sorry for those who thought I was going to finish this competition but it's too much .. I prefer to stop here and focus on other official races or not.

See you soon !
GTS - FusionFR.

Logan

F1 2nd Driver
Aug 13, 2018
Sorry @AndrexUK for that tap. Lagging connection showed you further ahead so I pulled to the outside and slowed to cut to the inside on the exit and suddenly you jumped back. Pretty sure it was on my end so I went ahead and left to avoid causing another problem.

AndrexUK

2 times PC Project Cars 2 Champion
Staff member
AC Coordinator
May 6, 2015
no worries fella!
I was on for 3rd, and managed to get back into 3rd, so no harm done!
(I was more than a tap from my side though :p )

aidtheace

2-time AOR XB1 GT3 Tier 1 Champion
Nov 9, 2016
Car: Ligier JS P3
Team Name: Team Momentum eSports
Livery: #83
Drivers: TM aidtheace
Team name change from Team Momentum eSports to Japspeed Racing please. Will need adjusting on the Standings sheets, Thanks. :)

• Informative
Reactions: Logan