PC - AOR IMSA Lights Endurance S1 - ROUND 5 - Road America | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC AOR IMSA Lights Endurance S1 - ROUND 5 - Road America

aaren

Formula Karter
Jan 27, 2019
@Logan Game has a bug's, but is it possible for results to be wrong???? I always capture screen after race over and cannot remember we had wrong results. Weird really.
I have bmw m-power and scott at results screen but aaren missing ?!?!?
View attachment 72345 View attachment 72346
I don't show up because my internet went down while the cooldown lap was going on u can go to the stream and check it.

D.Brezancic

F1 Multiple Race Winner
Mar 6, 2017
I believe you, but I think results showed up after race has been over not after cooldown lap?! Cooldown lap has nothing with race results. I saw you stopped in grass in last lap near the pit exit,,,maybe you were out of fuel?...and race was not over in that lap as I saw winner did that lap to cross finish line. So it looks to me you didn't finish the race so you didn not appear in race results?!
I mean not a big deal in terms of points etc, but I just want this is correct!

Last edited:

Logan

F1 2nd Driver
Aug 13, 2018
Just double checked and yeah @aadid finish ahead of you. Seems the results were messed up across the board for this one. The stream results didnt even show Scott or Mpower either so looks like it's just a case of the game not recognizing finishers that leave before the end of the cooldown lap

D.Brezancic

F1 Multiple Race Winner
Mar 6, 2017
Stream (yorkie) results are wrong, no mpower no scott no aaren, but on my results, captured immediately I crossed the finish line only aaren missing. On my replay looks like he didnt cross the finish line (stopped in the grass in front of pit exit) after winner done it, not sure.... But never mind, I have no nerves to rewind in game replay and check it again.
@Logan I made a video about the end of the race (still curious about this), so we can see what happened I believe. Will put it in next msg....waiting to upload to you tube.

Last edited:

D.Brezancic

F1 Multiple Race Winner
Mar 6, 2017
@Logan @aaren I was curious what happened at the end of the race so I made short video from my replay at the end of the race.
So, at the beginning aaren approach to start/finish line slowing down like out of fuel?!?!? and park his car in the grass near the pit exit. After that we see the winner WHO IS AT HIS LAST LAP-DID NOT CROSS FINISH LINE, so race is still on-he blinks at the end so THAT IS THE MOMENT WHEN RACE IS FINISHED. Aaron is still on the grass, SO HE DID NOT FINISH HIS LAST LAP1!! Then it was me also blinks for crossing the finish line. Aaren is on the grass!
So, if I am write, aaren did not finish his last lap!!!!! DNF! That's how I understand this situation :)

Logan

F1 2nd Driver
Aug 13, 2018
@D.Brezancic Thanks for the replay for conformation. It does not result in a DNF however as he did manage to complete 90% of the race distance, however it does drop him to second to last as he covered more distance than J.Peaches did.

@aaren In the future make sure that you see the indication for a cool-down lap on your screen before letting off. Remember the race does not end until the leader crosses the finish line at or after 0:00.

aaren

Formula Karter
Jan 27, 2019
I'm not going to comment, first is inferno for a stupid thing now... I have to think if I really want to continue this. Since u took so much time for "a thing that u don't really care or have the patience to take the time to check the replay" why don't you take your mistake that would give penalties to the stewards.

D.Brezancic

F1 Multiple Race Winner
Mar 6, 2017
It was discussed about my stupid move, I did apologize, suggest to be raised to stewards etc...no one put it on stewards. I admited my error. So, this is nothing with your "mistake" or whatever is it.
I was just curious to see what happened, because I didn't believe its a bug. No hard feelings. You can keep your 5th place if you like as I am concerned, but you also made a mistake I suppose-nothing to be frustrated about this, its normal we are not robots!
No reason for quit for you, hope you will be better luck art Daytona! Cheers!

Last edited:

Logan

F1 2nd Driver
Aug 13, 2018
@aaren I do hope that this situation hasn't made you decide to not partake in the last race of the season, things do happen sometimes and we all make mistakes. I did not have access to any replay or anything so the only information about the race finish i could get was from the stream which isn't always the best place to get accurate information but it was what I had available. I appreciate the effort that @D.Brezancic took to pull together the replay footage to clarify that you did not in fact complete the final lap.

Regarding the situation that had occurred earlier in the race with @D.Brezancic, that was resolved to the satisfaction of the involved parties and the coordinators as far as I am aware. That situation was also completely different than you not finishing a race. I do understand your frustration, and like I said before just make sure that you get conformation that you completed the race. This particular situation actually affects quite a few people behind you as well so it is not very easy to just move you back into 5th given the evidence that you didn't actually complete the race. I hope you understand. This is just a part of online league racing.