• Gamertag: [clarky_110]
  • Nationality: British
  • Speedtest Result:

pcsolima

2 times AOR PS4 GT3 Champion
Dec 27, 2015
@Sean

Hi,

One question: the lobby settings says 'no realist driving aids'. So what aids will there be?

Thanks.

alexukr

Premium Member
Premium Member
Mar 18, 2016
hey, unfortunatly i have to withdrw my signup because uni stuff is catching up to me eearlier then expected, however if you then still have spots, i could race the last 3 or 4 races when my exams are over @C-FOGARTY @Sean

• Informative
Reactions: FOGGY #7

FOGGY #7

AOR PS4 Project CARS Champion
Premium Member
Dec 30, 2015
hey, unfortunatly i have to withdrw my signup because uni stuff is catching up to me eearlier then expected, however if you then still have spots, i could race the last 3 or 4 races when my exams are over @C-FOGARTY @Sean
Thanks for letting us know . ;) Very best of luck with your Exams .
I will leave you as a reserve if you want ? Then its easier for you getting a Drive When your available to Race again .

alexukr

Premium Member
Premium Member
Mar 18, 2016
Thanks for letting us know . ;) Very best of luck with your Exams .
I will leave you as a reserve if you want ? Then its easier for you getting a Drive When your available to Race again .
yeah sure, maybe i can do one or two races in july aswell, but my avaiablity will be on rather short notice^^

FOGGY #7

Premium Member
Dec 30, 2015
yeah sure, maybe i can do one or two races in july aswell, but my avaiablity will be on rather short notice^^
Im very sure you will be able to slot in anytime you want to do.:)

FOGGY #7

Premium Member
Dec 30, 2015
I thought we'd have a few more signups, it's not looking too hot atm...
Unfortunately it seems that way. Noticed alot of the PS4 racers are playing something else, and quite a few guys have also made the sensible decision of Switching to PC gaming these last few months also. But yeah im as suprised as you are, with the lack of interest. P.CARS is full of issues on PS4 (especially online) :banghead: so this is another reason unfortunately . ;)

Reactions: robnoxious9000

HRacingGreen

S12 AOR PS4 GP2 Champion
Premium Member
Jan 30, 2015
Ok guys , With so few sign ups For IndyCar S2 (13 + 2 reserves) Would all of you guys still be Interested & fully committed to Participate in a 10 RND championship season with IndyCar ? Thanks.
@iSuperScrub @robnoxious9000 @RacingAtHome @NEILY84 @CJBMX702 @Dabomb @HRacingGreen @pcsolima @MORETHANAMAZING @RGT hayc @Manx57 @Dandrinksvino
I certainly would, but ofc if others aren't so interested and numbers fall below 10 then i may rethink. But right now yeah I'm happy.

• Informative

MORETHANAMAZING

Bottlejob Extraordinaire
Premium Member
Aug 1, 2014
  • Informative
Status
Not open for further replies.