AOR IndyCar League - Season 2 Sign Up Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

AOR IndyCar League - Season 2 Sign Up Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

FOGGY #7

AOR PS4 Project CARS Champion
Premium Member
Dec 30, 2015
Ill be pulling out, not interested in indycar with assists.
(y)Yet last season you pulled out because of you wasn't getting on with Default setups .
No worries m8 . It will be your choice what assist‘s you run .

Last edited:

iSuperScrub

4 Time AOR Project Cars 1 Champion
Mar 29, 2014
I'll go no assists if you do. Double challenge ;)
Agree
[DOUBLEPOST=1497254206][/DOUBLEPOST]
Ok guys , With so few sign ups For IndyCar S2 (13 + 2 reserves) Would all of you guys still be Interested & fully committed to Participate in a 10 RND championship season with IndyCar ? Thanks.
@iSuperScrub @robnoxious9000 @RacingAtHome @NEILY84 @CJBMX702 @DaBomb330 @HRacingGreen @pcsolima @MORETHANAMAZING @RGT hayc @Manx57 @Dandrinksvino
Yes

Reactions: robnoxious9000

HRacingGreen

S12 AOR PS4 GP2 Champion
Premium Member
Jan 30, 2015
I can't make the first round of this anyway I've just realised the dates of this and another commitment I'd like to see out clash, total brain crash. I'll be there for R2 if this goes ahead.

RGT hayc

F1 Senna Equivalent
Mar 10, 2016
@C-FOGARTY
Hi dude,was goin to do some testin for the 1st race,but I can't seam to find the lobby setting(i.e.)time of day.
Thanks dude

iSuperScrub

Mar 29, 2014
Cool if this goes ahead ill do it no assists :) not holding my breath though, ordered assetto corsa today....
Tbh doesn't look like this league is going to happen, because you are guaranteed at least 1 drop out. Unless we find more for at least a grid of 14 each week its pointless even starting the league IMO. @C-FOGARTY

FOGGY #7

Premium Member
Dec 30, 2015
Tbh doesn't look like this league is going to happen, because you are guaranteed at least 1 drop out. Unless we find more for at least a grid of 14 each week its pointless even starting the league IMO. @C-FOGARTY
It is currently being discussed by Staff at AOR. Sorry to keep you guys in the dark about Indycar.
Should know what's happening in an Hour or 2.

• Informative
Reactions: iSuperScrub

NEILY84

Premium Member
Premium Member
Feb 26, 2016
no problem its a shame but understandable cheers anyway guys

RGT hayc

F1 Senna Equivalent
Mar 10, 2016
I was looking forward to s2 of the Indy cars but if there just ain't enough drivers then there's no point in tryin to flog a dead horse?

iSuperScrub

Mar 29, 2014
I think the reason why we dont have the same numbers as Xbox was because of the allowed assists. Maybe if we turn the PS4 side to assists off and leave it open two weeks then we start on Rd.3 with Xbox and continue on from there? @C-FOGARTY

FOGGY #7

Premium Member
Dec 30, 2015
I think the reason why we dont have the same numbers as Xbox was because of the allowed assists. Maybe if we turn the PS4 side to assists off and leave it open two weeks then we start on Rd.3 with Xbox and continue on from there? @C-FOGARTY
Just not the interest m8. I was also going to be running with No Assists. . Don't Need them anyhow with this car.
So XBONE run with assists off.? Didn't realise that.
I personally think cockpit view should only be the only view allowed to Race with. .Then it's fair and the same for everyone. .
What about a Hardcore Champs.?

Last edited:

robnoxious9000

F1 Triple Champion
Mar 10, 2014
Just not the interest m8. I was also going to be running with No Assists. . Don't Need them anyhow. . So XBONE run with assists off.? Didn't realise that.
I personally think cockpit view should only be the only view allowed to Race with. .Then it's fair and the same for everyone. .
Think superbollocks might have a point there....I've been putting off changing to cockpit view for a while now, think I'll give it ago from here on

• Agree
Reactions: FOGGY #7

FOGGY #7

Premium Member
Dec 30, 2015
Think superbollocks might have a point there....I've been putting off changing to cockpit view for a while now, think I'll give it ago from here on
LOL :D superbollocks. I used to use bonnet cam when I first started on P.CARS. .that was because I had played GT Games for years :sneaky: and the cockpit view was S**t on that. I Can easily go faster using bonnet cam. But with P.CARS being the 1st sim like racer on console. Im just craving more sim now. I've found with me, I'm slightly slower :wideyed:well half a second or so , but find the cockpit view more of a racing experience :stig::stig:

iSuperScrub

Mar 29, 2014
Just not the interest m8. I was also going to be running with No Assists. . Don't Need them anyhow with this car.
So XBONE run with assists off.? Didn't realise that.
It would be good but i think we should leave it up to preferred preference for POV's as it wouldn't be fair, Leave this up another two weeks im sure some others will see it, we technically do have 14 but i'd say at least another 2 full committed drivers are needed, then i say we can start it up?

Agree?
@RacingAtHome @NEILY84 @DaBomb330 @robnoxious9000 @HRacingGreen @pcsolima @C-FOGARTY @MORETHANAMAZING @RGT hayc @Manx57 @Dandrinksvino @alexukr @clarky_110

robnoxious9000

F1 Triple Champion
Mar 10, 2014
LOL :D superbollocks. I used to use bonnet cam when I first started on P.CARS. .that was because I had played GT Games for years :sneaky: and the cockpit view was S**t on that. I Can easily go faster using bonnet cam. But with P.CARS being the 1st sim like racer on console. Im just craving more sim now. I've found with me, I'm slightly slower :wideyed:well half a second or so , but find the cockpit view more of a racing experience :stig::stig:
It's the restricted view that bothers me, but 90%of the people here use cockpit and @GUNNERGAMBLE keeps taking the mick telling me roof cam is an assist....

Reactions: FOGGY #7
Status
Not open for further replies.