XB1 - AOR IndyCar League Season 2 - Tier 2 Round 4 Hockenheim GP | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 AOR IndyCar League Season 2 - Tier 2 Round 4 Hockenheim GP

Wizard

1-time AOR XB1 GT3 Pro Champion
Mar 20, 2014
Qualifying Session: 3rd
I did my PB but @Platfoot and @Skippy too fast! super lap-time for their, like a rocket :p
@ReconEagle in P5, #WildBoyz are ready to roar ;)

Racing Session: 1st
Lag issue for @Skippy and fortunately P2 for me immediately, far away from problems that involved @Skippy and @Sean . After 5/6 laps I'm staying in P2 and my team-mate @ReconEagle in P3 but @Platfoot had a great racepace, impossible to stay with him. At some point very rysk moment in the first corner over the inside big orange kerb! :eek::eek::eek: I didn't know how I saved the car! :D
After the pitstop all ok but at some point incident for @Platfoot with lapped-car, so damage for him and 2nd pistop! Then P1 for me and P2 for Recon. My advantage was 6/7s and in the last 10laps great battle between @ReconEagle and @Platfoot (y) I followed the battle from minimap and @Platfoot overtake @ReconEagle only at the end, great resistance for you mate, very good job (y) anyway I pushed hard lap by lap to keep a good gap.
2nd victory of the season and great podium for @ReconEagle (y) we reinforced our leadership in Team Championship :cool::cool::cool:

Is it fair to say that without the incident, @Platfoot would have won, unbeatable last night, unfortunately happen, like me last season in 1st race.
And doing the maths, now the driver championship say
1. Platfoot with 67pt
2. Skyppy with 66pt
3. Me with 65pt
4. Recon with 60pt
Very close! (y)(y)(y)

Cheers guys and see ya next round!

ReconEagle

AOR XB1 GT3 S11 Tier 3 Champion
Jan 16, 2014
Q: 5th

First half of the quali it was only about 3 drivers going for pole, then suddenly @Sean & @Skippy came with good laptimes as well. So on the 3rd row for the 2nd time this season just to be out qualified by Sean with 0.002 for P4...Team Conway!!!!

Race: 3rd
My start was very poor but that had to do with the lag issues occuring just for the start of the race. So @Sean got hit by @Skippy due to the lag and i backed out which opened a door for @takumi.
@Wizard, takumi & me for fighting for P2 in the beginning until takumi and i got a cut track unfortunately. Stil we had a great battle for P3 and after i overtook him i was racing to the back of Wizard...well almost too literally cause i almost crashed into him at some point :O.
So decided to back out a little bit which created a gap of 3 sec between us. Pitted in L15 only to come back in P3 then i heard @Platfoot had a damaged car so P1/P2 was still in the cards.
Somehow Wizard managed to get a overcut which caused a gap of 8 freaking sec, leaving me in P2 with platfoot behind me with 12 laps to go.
I knew this Dutchie was fast, so i pushed like mad as he was catching me and i was catching Wizard. So told the latter to push like hell as well :p.
Just 2 laps for the end i couldn't hold it anymore and Platfoot and i went side by side for half of the track, but at that point i knew he couldn't catch Wizard anymore.
So 2 #Wildboyz on the podium and 2 Dutchies, only i finished 2 races in a row behind Platfoot......:p.
First #Wildboyzz double podium in 2 seasons..finally and created some fresh air in the Team championship! Roll on Road America.

Reactions: Wizard

Dave M.

Pro Karter
May 1, 2017
Ran into @Dave M. on the start giving me damage and had to pit (sorry if it affected you but I don't think it did). Then crashed on my own 3 more times. I'm sure everyone saw me take the scenic route of the course for one of them, would have retired had it been earlier but just wanted to finish at that point. I did finish, at least that's better than 2 people, but I was beyond awful.

@Sean I'd be checking your internet for the next race
So qualified in P9 and had some battles with @Dave M and @TheGiant19 in the first 9/10 laps then i spun and crashed 3 corners from the end of the lap, so i pitted and chased down the pack, overtook dave and i was into p7, then i got myself into a bit of trouble with @Platfoot going into turn 2 i slowed down to let him pass but unfortunately i was going just a little too slow and he hit the back of me (completely my fault and i apologise) unfortunately due to this he lost the race win!

Then the race finished and i finished in P7

Well done @Dave M. For your first points!!
thanks man just trying to bring up the rear,it's lonely back here
[DOUBLEPOST=1499344306][/DOUBLEPOST]
Q: 5th

First half of the quali it was only about 3 drivers going for pole, then suddenly @Sean & @Skippy came with good laptimes as well. So on the 3rd row for the 2nd time this season just to be out qualified by Sean with 0.002 for P4...Team Conway!!!!

Race: 3rd
My start was very poor but that had to do with the lag issues occuring just for the start of the race. So @Sean got hit by @Skippy due to the lag and i backed out which opened a door for @takumi.
@Wizard, takumi & me for fighting for P2 in the beginning until takumi and i got a cut track unfortunately. Stil we had a great battle for P3 and after i overtook him i was racing to the back of Wizard...well almost too literally cause i almost crashed into him at some point :O.
So decided to back out a little bit which created a gap of 3 sec between us. Pitted in L15 only to come back in P3 then i heard @Platfoot had a damaged car so P1/P2 was still in the cards.
Somehow Wizard managed to get a overcut which caused a gap of 8 freaking sec, leaving me in P2 with platfoot behind me with 12 laps to go.
I knew this Dutchie was fast, so i pushed like mad as he was catching me and i was catching Wizard. So told the latter to push like hell as well :p.
Just 2 laps for the end i couldn't hold it anymore and Platfoot and i went side by side for half of the track, but at that point i knew he couldn't catch Wizard anymore.
So 2 #Wildboyz on the podium and 2 Dutchies, only i finished 2 races in a row behind Platfoot......:p.
First #Wildboyzz double podium in 2 seasons..finally and created some fresh air in the Team championship! Roll on Road America.
congrats guys