XB1 - AOR IndyCar League Season 2 - Tier 2 Round 5 Road America | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 AOR IndyCar League Season 2 - Tier 2 Round 5 Road America

Skippy

Semi-Pro Karter
May 30, 2017
This ping thing is really starting to frustrate me! (Modem received a full barrage of ineffective words.) I honestly do not understand why it is happening. How I try to prevent any packet loss or major lag issues is by changing the password of our wifi. To make sure there are no other devices connected. Can't think of a better way. Any suggestions would be appreciated! What is strange though is that the first three races were fine... Which leads me to believe something could be funky in our neighbourhood.

Will try my best to complete the league though! Ate an entire wall 2 laps after my pit stop and had some minor damages in the beginning, still managed to get 6th after starting p11th!:droid: So don't think the lag will stop me!

ReconEagle

AOR XB1 GT3 S11 Tier 3 Champion
Jan 16, 2014
This ping thing is really starting to frustrate me! (Modem received a full barrage of ineffective words.) I honestly do not understand why it is happening. How I try to prevent any packet loss or major lag issues is by changing the password of our wifi. To make sure there are no other devices connected. Can't think of a better way. Any suggestions would be appreciated! What is strange though is that the first three races were fine... Which leads me to believe something could be funky in our neighbourhood.

Will try my best to complete the league though! Ate an entire wall 2 laps after my pit stop and had some minor damages in the beginning, still managed to get 6th after starting p11th!:droid: So don't think the lag will stop me!
Yes i hope you can stay till the end. without the lag, you're a good addition for the league like the rest of us. The more on the grid, the merrier plus bigger chance for good races.

Reactions: Wizard

Wizard

1-time AOR XB1 GT3 Pro Champion
Mar 20, 2014

are you using cable or wireless connection?