Event Information:
Date: Wednesday 26th July 2017
Lobby opens: 7:45pm (UK time)
Event starts: 8:00pm (UK time)
Event format:
- Qualifying: 15 minutes
- Warmup: 10 minutes
- Race: 23 Laps + Formation Lap

Weather Conditions: (Sync-to-race weather progression)
2 weather slots:
- Overcast
- Thunderstorm

In-game time-of-day information (Real time progression):
- Qualifying time: 17:00
- Race start time: 17:00
- Race finish time: 17:45

Formation/Acceleration Point Info:

brno 1.jpg
brno 2.jpg

Notices:

Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules and regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the rest of the lobby settings that will be used, look here.

Save your replay: As a means of helping the stewards with any enquiries, all drivers are required to save their race replays and keep it stored for at least one week after the race has taken place. If you are involved in an incident or see something during the race that you feel needs to be investigated, you are free to make a stewards enquiry - however if enquiries are submitted without replay or race footage available, it is likely we can't do anything.

brno (2).png

Hayden_430

One Massive Faff
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Mar 15, 2017
can we have more break weeks then?? haha
[DOUBLEPOST=1499899335][/DOUBLEPOST]so i should be available for this race, and just my * luck its at brno in the * rain... i dont mind the track but first race to be in the rain sucks

• Informative
Reactions: Wizard

ReconEagle

AOR XB1 GT3 S11 Tier 3 Champion
Jan 16, 2014
Some tips for this track regards braking (points) and lines. its a league race, but nevertheless this guy is pretty consistent in his battle. Do your advantage with it to learn the track in the dry before taking it into the wet. See you after break week!

• Informative

ToXiCxHenS

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Mar 4, 2017
So i was practicing in the thunderstorm conditions and i couldnt see my track map or my times, i have everything turned on

Platfoot

Formula 4 1st Driver
Apr 6, 2016
So i was practicing in the thunderstorm conditions and i couldnt see my track map or my times, i have everything turned on
There is a button to scroll through various HUD settings. Maybe you hit that button and turned everything off? In the settings it will still say everything's turned on

• Informative

SmokingPuppy841

Really Useful Person
Oct 24, 2016
Great, the 1 track in the second half of the season I am good at I am not racing at.And I am terrible in rain and Bathurst (expect at least 1 DNF)

• Funny

ReconEagle

Jan 16, 2014
Great, the 1 track in the second half of the season I am good at I am not racing at.And I am terrible in rain and Bathurst (expect at least 1 DNF)
It means you can practice for the race afterwards already :p. so you might have an advantage on us, especially #Wildboyz right @Wizard? We have to attend some live event in Prague before coming to Brno ^_^

• Funny

Wizard

1-time AOR XB1 GT3 Pro Champion
Mar 20, 2014
Guys, did you try with "thunderstorm" ? :D
Yesterday I did a session and ... omg ... I need a boat to stay on the track :D :D :D

ReconEagle

Jan 16, 2014
Guys don't forget to assign a button for the REAR light because of the thunderstorm that will happen during this race. Otherwise you might risk being taken to the stewards as no one can see you with this weather without a rear light.

• Agree

Wizard

Mar 20, 2014
Guys don't forget to assign a button for the REAR light because of the thunderstorm that will happen during this race. Otherwise you might risk being taken to the stewards as no one can see you with this weather without a rear light.
and be careful with tyres-wall outside the corners, this means damage for all of us ;)
Yersterday I tried a full simrace nad it's great to seee the grows of the rain during the 2nd part of the race ;)

J. McConnell

GP2 Test Driver
Mar 15, 2017
and be careful with tyres-wall outside the corners, this means damage for all of us ;)
Yersterday I tried a full simrace nad it's great to seee the grows of the rain during the 2nd part of the race ;)
I did the first couple of laps out of the pits yesterday, tires stay cold for even longer than they did at Brands! Plus the thing kept on spinning out on me :rofl: What times are guys running? I know I estimated 1.45-1.50 but would like to know where to aim!

• Informative

Wizard

Mar 20, 2014
I did the first couple of laps out of the pits yesterday, tires stay cold for even longer than they did at Brands! Plus the thing kept on spinning out on me :rofl: What times are guys running? I know I estimated 1.45-1.50 but would like to know where to aim!
You are one of the fastest guys in this planet, so no worries :p ;)
My times are uneven because lap by lap the rain is different, the rain enhances
1.45-1.50 but at the end maybe over 1.51/1.52, depends