XB1 - AOR IndyCar League Season 2 - Tier 2 Round 6 Brno | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 AOR IndyCar League Season 2 - Tier 2 Round 6 Brno

ReconEagle

AOR XB1 GT3 S11 Tier 3 Champion
Jan 16, 2014
I'm going to be so far off the pace, both in dry and wet conditions.
Yeah yeah that is true, because the fastest lap of RA showed you were at least 2 sec quicker than anyone else :p. So if you don't mind lift your right foot every now and then, otherwise you might risk some cramps ;)

• Funny
Reactions: Wizard

Wizard

1-time AOR XB1 GT3 Pro Champion
Mar 20, 2014
What times are you guys all doing then? I've done an out lap so far and span 3 times
Depends mate, in the race every lap is different because the rain grows lap by lap
Range 1:45-1:55 probably, I don't know ;)

Wizard

Mar 20, 2014
I hope you're right, but I highly doubt it. Kind of new to this track, and default setup isn't working well for this one
However with thunderstorm condition isn't importart to be very fast but to not spun, no damage and stay on the track ;)

• Agree
Reactions: Platfoot

Platfoot

Formula 4 1st Driver
Apr 6, 2016
However with thunderstorm condition isn't importart to be very fast but to not spun, no damage and stay on the track ;)
That's true. I'm happy with my pace in the dry now, but my times in the wet are still around 1:53/4s. But if I can stay out of trouble I might still get a top 5 finish

• Agree

Wizard

Mar 20, 2014
That's true. I'm happy with my pace in the dry now, but my times in the wet are still around 1:53/4s. But if I can stay out of trouble I might still get a top 5 finish
I have the same target :p ;)

Iceberg

F1 Senna Equivalent
Aug 9, 2016
Yes i'm ready and little bit confused at the same time with yours comments about this race here, like i have done race practice too (yes i know, i have actually practiced for this race :D) and for me the race distance wasn't long enough to actually get to the thunderstorm conditions so i don't know why everyone is making that big thing for that.

• Funny

Wizard

Mar 20, 2014
Yes i'm ready and little bit confused at the same time with yours comments about this race here, like i have done race practice too (yes i know, i have actually practiced for this race :D) and for me the race distance wasn't long enough to actually get to the thunderstorm conditions so i don't know why everyone is making that big thing for that.
yes, the thunderstorm isn't at 100%, isn't too space to have it, but the last laps will be difficult ;)

Platfoot

Formula 4 1st Driver
Apr 6, 2016
I don't know what just happened, but I'm currently setting 1:38s in dry conditions and 1:52s in wet conditions. I only tweaked a few things on my setup and I'm setting lap times I could not even get close to before.