XB1 - AOR IndyCar League Season 2 - Tier 2 Round 9 Bathurst | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 AOR IndyCar League Season 2 - Tier 2 Round 9 Bathurst

Wizard

1-time AOR XB1 GT3 Pro Champion
Mar 20, 2014
Yes i saw you kissing the wall, thats why i asked if you had damage, luckily not :). I was really close yes, but if you just took the line i would be behind you as my front wheel was still behind your rear wheel :)
I tought you want to try an overtake there and I said myself <No Recon, no here, keep calm> :D in fact when you overtaked me in the straight 3/4 laps after, I didn't use the PTP to avoid any battle at the start of the race ;)

ReconEagle

AOR XB1 GT3 S11 Tier 3 Champion
Jan 16, 2014
I tought you want to try an overtake there and I said myself <No Recon, no here, keep calm> :D in fact when you overtaked me in the straight 3/4 laps after, I didn't use the PTP to avoid any battle at the start of the race ;)
Yes i already thought so, because the difference on the straight was quite big. I saw you had a poor exit at T1 so i was like, this is my golden opportunity and i pressd ptp :p

Sean

Premium Member
Premium Member
Apr 26, 2015
Quite surprised to finish that race on the podium and without damage! Got up into P4 on the first lap then @Platfoot @Wizard and @ReconEagle started to pull away from me and I was pulling away from @TheIceberg behind. Absolutely nothing happened until Wizard unfortunately disconnected and I found myself in P3! Guess it makes up for my DSC at Laguna Seca ;)
Hit the wall about 5 times but I was lucky to hit against it flat so I didn't get any suspension damage. After that I slowed down quite a lot to make sure I would finish. Eventually Recon was 50 seconds ahead of me and @ToXiCxHenS was 90 seconds behind me. Really only had the pace for P5 at best but I managed to survive and bring the car home in 3rd. Another podium for the greatest IndyCar team, Team Conway™

Copyright © 2017 Team Conway. All rights reserved.

Unless otherwise indicated, all materials on these pages are copyrighted by the Team Conway. All rights reserved. No part of these pages, either text or image may be used for any purpose other than personal use. Therefore, reproduction, modification, storage in a retrieval system or retransmission, in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical or otherwise, for reasons other than personal use, is strictly prohibited without prior written permission.