- Sep 11, 2016
AOR Project CARS 2 IndyCar - Season 3
XB1/PS4 - League Information
This thread contains general information about the AOR IndyCar Leagues on the platforms XB1 and PS4, such as the league structure, assist restrictions and lobby settings.
● Amount of leagues: Each platform runs a set amount of leagues, depending on the amount of drivers signing up at the start of the season.
● League setup: In the event of multiple leagues on one platform, the leagues will be tiered, with the aim to have the faster drivers in the higher league(s) and the slower drivers in the lower league(s).
● Driver placements: All drivers will be asked to complete a set of time trial laps before we can place them into an appropriate league.
● Race night format:
- Qualifying: 10 minutes.
- Qualifying: Texas Motor Speedway 2 outlaps // 2 flying laps // 1 inlap
- Qualifying: Indianapolis 1 outlap // 4 flying laps // 1 inlap
- Race: ±1 hour in laps.
● Race day: Mondays
● Event start: 8:00PM (UK time)
● Sign-up & time trial opens: Saturday 04/08/2018
● Sign-up & time trial closed: Saturday midnight 18/08/2018
● Driver placement announcement: Tuesday 21/08/2018
● Car selection begins: Tuesday 21/08/2018
● Season begins: Monday 27/08/2018
● Season duration: 10 weeks (including 2 weeks of qualification for the ovals)
● Sign Up: XB1 - PS4
● League Rules & Regulations
● Race Calendar
Below you will find more detailed info about the leagues. Click the links below or scroll down to get to a specific part of the thread.
● Overview on driver placements and how the league tiers are built up.
● Overview of what assists are available to use in each league tier.
● Overview of the lobby settings that will be applied for the league races.
Car Selection and Team Registration
● Available cars + Assists.
● Info on the Car Selection and Team Registration process.
● Driver's Championship scoring.
● Team's Championship scoring.
● Guidelines for how to deal with disconnections and mass disconnections.
Who to contact
● Overview of the members involved with running the IndyCar leagues.