AOR iRacing Endurance Championship Season 1 - Sign Up Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

AOR iRacing Endurance Championship Season 1 - Sign Up Thread

Paulo Martins

Semi-Pro Karter
Mar 9, 2019
@The Genius

Last quote you made of his post, was not edited and the team name still was FM.
Well seems like the team ID it's the same. So the Fenix Motorsport BMW skin it is for him, or do I need to send it again, with the right team name?

Pretender

Premium Member
Premium Member
Dec 20, 2017
@The Genius I sent in the livery for DHTM Racing yesterday, can you confirm all is ok as still shows team name under missing list?

The Genius

Moderator & 1-time AOR XB1 GP2 Champion
Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
DiRT Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 30, 2014

Niclas Domino

iRacing Overlay Designer & AC Skin Creator
Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
Jul 31, 2016
i will make the last update to see soon

Niclas Domino

Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
Jul 31, 2016
Teams that will not race Saturday do to now have sent the skin is
Skins Missing List:

Teams: 6

No Wifi Infinity Racing LMP

NoWifi Infinity Racing
KIYF DC
Team Henry
Final Frontier Racing
Radicals Online JRT

Last edited:

Roberte

Junior Karter
Mar 5, 2019
My team id its like in post 122549 !

Alexander Weitzel

Junior Karter
Mar 13, 2019
Is it possible to split the OVRC team in two?

If so, I would race alone in "OVRC Team Alpha".
Team ID: 113677

I can provide another livery in case it needs to differ.

The Genius

Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
DiRT Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 30, 2014
Is it possible to split the OVRC team in two?

If so, I would race alone in "OVRC Team Alpha".
Team ID: 113677

I can provide another livery in case it needs to differ.
Yes and no.

Due to how the overlay works for these races it is the case that you can't race with a new team tomorrow. However, if you chose not to race tomorrow, because you can't race in two teams in the same class across the season, you are still able to sign up a new team til the next race. But if you want to race tomorrow it has to be in the Charlie team and if you do you can not split the team if you both have raced.

3xTreme

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Mar 28, 2018
@Stevie @The Genius Updated the teamname and Team ID for me and Asger. Our team is now called Team Vikings and the Team ID number is 75647

The Genius

Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
DiRT Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 30, 2014
@Stevie @The Genius Updated the teamname and Team ID for me and Asger. Our team is now called Team Vikings and the Team ID number is 75647
You can’t use that team tomorrow though, since the livery and id you have registred is already on the overlay.

Claudiu_Clima

Pro Karter
Dec 5, 2018
@Stevie @The Genius sorry for the late notice but I'm switching to BMW. Can you use the same paint that my friend Ronnie sent for the sprint series?

The Genius

Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
DiRT Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 30, 2014
@Stevie @The Genius sorry for the late notice but I'm switching to BMW. Can you use the same paint that my friend Ronnie sent for the sprint series?
Yes, you can’t race until round 2 though. Regarding the livery it is much easier if you send it in as wanted.

Claudiu_Clima

Pro Karter
Dec 5, 2018
Yep, that sucks, but the rules are what they are.

Ludwig Gemmer

Junior Karter
Mar 15, 2019
Username - @Ludwig Gemmer
iRacing Name - Ludwig Gemmer
Nationality - German
Car choice - Porsche 911 RSR GTE
Team name - Element SimRacing
Teammates/Size - Mathias Meyer, Florian Weinert/ 3 man Team
Car Number - 17
Team ID: 87593
Customer ID - 221127
iRating
Safety Rating - A4.23

Last edited:
Reactions: Florian Weinert

Niclas Domino

Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
Jul 31, 2016
Do to all of this chances in Team ID's i just want to say, if the ID you have saved the skin with and sent to me is not the same as what is on the forums, then your skin will not show, i will see how many i need to chance but i cant guarantee that all skin work

2SRL Thimo

Junior Karter
Mar 5, 2019
I'm really sorry, but I only just found out that I wasn't signed up in the iRacing League. I'm on the spreadsheet of participants though. As practice just started I hoped that my application can still be accepted so I can start the first race

EDIT: resolved. Thanks again to the mods

Last edited:

Niclas Domino

Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
Jul 31, 2016
Hey do to some issues from my side, and some from the confusions about what type of ID to Use, i need all Teams to re-upload the Skins. PLS PLS REAL ALL OF THIS https://apexonlineracing.com/community/threads/our-super-simple-guide-to-sending-or-updating-your-livery.53051/

I have uploaded a Pic of examples of what the files need to look like.
the File need to be named car_team_xxxxx <---- xxxxxx is were you need to insert the Team ID.

If i get a file called BMW_TeamBMWRacing_12456.tga, i will delete it, and it will not be accepted.

If a file has the wrong ID it will be deleted, and will not be accepted. I will not check all the skins it is up to you all to get it right.

The Genius

Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
DiRT Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 30, 2014
Hey do to some issues from my side, and some from the confusions about what type of ID to Use, i need all Teams to re-upload the Skins. PLS PLS REAL ALL OF THIS https://apexonlineracing.com/community/threads/our-super-simple-guide-to-sending-or-updating-your-livery.53051/

I have uploaded a Pic of examples of what the files need to look like.
the File need to be named car_team_xxxxx <---- xxxxxx is were you need to insert the Team ID.

If i get a file called BMW_TeamBMWRacing_12456.tga, i will delete it, and it will not be accepted.

If a file has the wrong ID it will be deleted, and will not be accepted. I will not check all the skins it is up to you all to get it right.
Important info above.

ramdrop

F1 Triple Champion
Apr 26, 2015
I am currently away @The Genius . I did send my skin in the correct format and won't be able to re submit it until Monday.