AOR iRacing FCCAF Round 11 (Races 21/22) - Daytona International Speedway | ApexOnlineRacing.com

AOR iRacing FCCAF Round 11 (Races 21/22) - Daytona International Speedway

• Apologies for the forum outage today, should be resolved now. Be aware that you may have lost some posts from when before the forum went down, so please check if anything you posted is there or not and respost if you need to. Thanks - Erti

Saso

Pro Karter
Sep 7, 2017
Sorry but i have to skip race 2. In the first race my brake pedal decided to have a little party :lol: I just cannot brake normally and that cost me at least 2 spins :mad: I try to fixed them between races but it didn't work out like it used to .(n)
Thank god my new Fanatec is on the way (i hope UPS will really delivered them by Friday) and then i can race normally again.:smug:

Stevie

Former Super Mod
Premium Member
Aug 26, 2014
Sorry but i have to skip race 2. In the first race my brake pedal decided to have a little party :lol: I just cannot brake normally and that cost me at least 2 spins :mad: I try to fixed them between races but it didn't work out like it used to .(n)
Thank god my new Fanatec is on the way (i hope UPS will really delivered them by Friday) and then i can race normally again.:smug:
It's alright I killed everyone anyway. See you next week

• Burn
Reactions: Simon Underhill

Simon Underhill

Formula Karter
Sep 11, 2017
So after my 11 minute pit repairs I continued to race. I completed 20 laps of the 27 others completed. As it wasn't my fault (repairs needed), and I eventually finished 11th, does that count as 90% for 100% points (10), or 60% for half points??

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Feb 6, 2017
Could have been 2 top 10s for me XD, then ruined it myself with stupidest mistakes you can find on earth.

Video with Benny Hill Theme incoming..... :D

Reactions: Simon Underhill

Meireloso

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
Nice sprint race tonight, I've been fighting the whole race, espacially against @StevieSQ and @Nukka . Really hard to defend at the end, it was very close but I managed to keep my 6th place for 0.009 :)

in Feature, I've been involved in Lap 1 big one, but was able to continue with only some aerodynamics dammages. L18 I made the classic mistake at T1, braking a bit too hard while steering => I hit the wall very hard but somehow I didn't brake the steering or the suspension

I finally finished the race with a 2s slower car in P6, overtaking the FR2.0 champion @UrBaNz Octane x in the last lap who I guess was running out of fuel

Stevie

Former Super Mod
Premium Member
Aug 26, 2014
Nice sprint race tonight, I've been fighting the whole race, espacially against @StevieSQ and @Nukka . Really hard to defend at the end, it was very close but I managed to keep my 6th place for 0.009 :)

in Feature, I've been involved in Lap 1 big one, but was able to continue with only some aerodynamics dammages. L18 I made the classic mistake at T1, braking a bit too hard while steering => I hit the wall very hard but somehow I didn't brake the steering or the suspension

I finally finished the race with a 2s slower car in P6, overtaking the FR2.0 champion @UrBaNz Octane x in the last lap who I guess was running out of fuel
I sorry for the deadness

• Friendly
Reactions: Meireloso