AOR iRacing FCCAF Round 12 (Races 23/24) - Imola | ApexOnlineRacing.com

AOR iRacing FCCAF Round 12 (Races 23/24) - Imola

• ANNOUNCEMENT: The AOR iRacing leagues are back for another season! Sign-ups now open:
    AOR GTE League Season 7 - LINK
    AOR Formula 3 Championship Season 3 - LINK

Rin Hato

AOR Space Race Champion
Oct 17, 2016
Btw. Do we have a photoshop wizard that could create a bunch of AOR liveries For every team? (One livery, change colors - done)
I've made the Team Purple Merc, Audi and HPD, Team Red HPD and Team Orange Merc for this year, I think you can find some of the pics in threads for each event.

Edit: found some for you @Stephan

2.PNG

Last edited:
  • Winner
Reactions: Stephan

Stephan

AOR iRacing GTE S3 AM Champion & Super Mod
Staff member
Super Moderator
iRacing Coordinator
Premium Member
Oct 19, 2016
I've made the Team Purple Merc, Audi and HPD, Team Red HPD and Team Orange Merc for this year, I think you can find some of the pics in threads for each event.
Awesome stuff! Good looking liveries. Can I enlist your services?
I would love to fly the AOR banner whenever on track

Stephan

AOR iRacing GTE S3 AM Champion & Super Mod
Staff member
Super Moderator
iRacing Coordinator
Premium Member
Oct 19, 2016
Sure! For the V8?
Uh, so many choices! So many cars! But I think the AMG will see a lot of action (VLN, blancpain). For road Atlanta whatever car I find another driver for, HPD, Ford GT 2017, Ferrari GTE, AMG.
V8? Sure!
I have too many cars...

Only request would be white and blue as color scheme.
Blue for the flags I see a lot, white and blue as a nod to my chosen home of finland.

Edit: pictures of sloths wearing helmets, snails with go faster stripes or a wizard on the rear bumper saying "you shall not pass" are welcome too.
But seriously, AOR team blue or AOR team rookie will suffice:)

Reactions: Rin Hato

Lorrentz

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 13, 2014
the moment you realize you just did enough to beat fis @FisiFan91 with 1 point in the championship due to a 1x sprintrace in imola...

it was a great season guys!! hopefully we can continue for season 2...

offtopic:

waldo would be like @The Genius

sara would be like @Rin Hato

and finally some footage of Fis seeing the results when he came home from his trip... @FisiFan91

Last edited:

Lorrentz

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 13, 2014
What makes you think I'm not always like that?
Well at least you were last night hearing you giggling on the vid evan posted with adam his mic LOL :D so probably you are like that all the time :p