AOR iRacing FCCAF Round 3 (Races 5/6) - Road Atlanta | ApexOnlineRacing.com

AOR iRacing FCCAF Round 3 (Races 5/6) - Road Atlanta

Nukka

1-time AOR PC Split 2 Champion
Oct 10, 2014
Sorry don't agree Nukka, I had a lot better start than Dion, and there was a gap there. I wasn't prepared to go the other side as there may have been other cars there Dion had plenty of space to right of him.
Sure you got a good start, sure there was a gap. But what if there is a slight desync, or like whatever? Then its mayhem. You dont always have to go for every frickin gap, or opportunity to dive. If people tried to stay calm and nog go for risky moves, there wouldnt be so much incidents every race

Tony Baird

Semi-Pro Karter
Sep 11, 2017
I don't go for every gap or opportunity to dive so please don't assume I do

At the end of the day I made a decision to go for a gap that I though was there. If I I backed off or went the other side something else could have happened and an accident may have been caused but we'll never know, maybe no one should try and over take anyone on the start and we go single file?

Reactions: JD56

scottracing

Junior Karter
Jan 23, 2016
Good races guys! Was looking forward to battle in second race but things happened as Simon pointed out.

On that note, i find it hilarious that questions were asked, during the race, about peoples 'sportsmanship' and conduct, then for same said person to instigate a team mate of theirs to assist them with holding up the person they are racing. I think the exact phrase was 'dont knock him off just hold him up'

• What?
Reactions: Gunar Nijenhuis

Lee w

Junior Karter
Sep 25, 2017
Just want to say thanks for fitting me in at short notice, had a blast, was a bit suprised it was raining Ferrari's at one stage tbh, some shabby driving buy a few, but all in all cracking well run event, looking forward to rest of the season

Simon Underhill

Formula Karter
Sep 11, 2017
On that note, i find it hilarious that questions were asked, during the race, about peoples 'sportsmanship' and conduct, then for same said person to instigate a team mate of theirs to assist them with holding up the person they are racing. I think the exact phrase was 'dont knock him off just hold him up'
I'll hold my hands up to this, it's clearly heard on my stream. It was and always is said in jest and at no time did it actually happen or never will. If there is a driver who is absolutely quicker then myself or any other NOMAD driver, as demonstrated this race, would not intentionally ever hold someone up.

Doing this is where things start to fall apart as we have obviously experienced at a previous League that we were heavily involved with. I more than most fully understand the work and dedication that goes into running this sort of Championship and I would never put all that hard work into question.

Again, I apologise for what was said and how it could me manipulated in the wrong context.

scottracing

Junior Karter
Jan 23, 2016
I'll hold my hands up to this, it's clearly heard on my stream. It was and always is said in jest and at no time did it actually happen or never will. If there is a driver who is absolutely quicker then myself or any other NOMAD driver, as demonstrated this race, would not intentionally ever hold someone up.

Doing this is where things start to fall apart as we have obviously experienced at a previous League that we were heavily involved with. I more than most fully understand the work and dedication that goes into running this sort of Championship and I would never put all that hard work into question.

Again, I apologise for what was said and how it could me manipulated in the wrong context.

I accept the apology but Ryan certainly took somewhat of an awkward line when i came up behind him. Easy to construe this and then the comments on stream as some under hand tactics.

• Informative
Reactions: Gunar Nijenhuis

Rin Hato

AOR Space Race Champion
Oct 17, 2016
I've also joked about this before but usually it's about taking Evan out <:

Lorrentz

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 13, 2014
Spun twice at T5, both times didn't look for relative before I tried to get off the racing line. Sorry for @Lorrentz and whoever the 2nd victim was. Both of those are completely on me. Feel free to bring them to stewards if you wish since I am pretty sure they would penalize me.
No worries I am out of this anyways :) so it's your lucky day :D

rdwalker77

Junior Karter
Sep 11, 2017
@scottracing if I got in your way I'm sorry. I didn't hear Simon say what was mentioned above and would not have acted on it anyway. If you were fighting me for position then in my opinion I'll take whatever line I like .

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Dion Phillips

Semi-Pro Karter
Sep 26, 2017
Sorry don't agree Nukka, I had a lot better start than Dion, and there was a gap there. I wasn't prepared to go the other side as there may have been other cars there Dion had plenty of space to right of him.

In Cota i apologised to Phil for the coming together my fault. Didn't entirely agree regarding first corner at Cota but went with it as it was the first Race and got penalisd

Did nothing wrong at last race

LOL!!

So i should've moved to the space you weren't prepared to...

hmmm ok, says a lot that does!!