AOR iRacing FCCAF Round 4 (Races 7/8) - Canadian Tire Motorsports Park | ApexOnlineRacing.com

AOR iRacing FCCAF Round 4 (Races 7/8) - Canadian Tire Motorsports Park

Era

rFactor2 Coordinator
Staff member
rFactor2 Coordinator
May 14, 2015
Hosted Session. Fastest Ferrari : 1'13"7
Fastest Ford : 1'14"4 and im in 1'15"3... Kill me please

Antonis Despotakis

Junior Karter
Jun 7, 2017
I will not be able to race today. You can move me to the reserve list as due to a change in my work schedule, it is very unlikely that I'll be able to make any of the following races. Apologies.

• Informative
Reactions: Stevie

King-kodiak

AOR Head Commentator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
AOR Commentator
May 10, 2016
I may not be able to Commentate tonight, I just heard my Dad is in hospital following a fire at his house.

Christobal90

Pro Karter
Jun 12, 2017
I am not sure if am able to participate in todays league race. I am sitting in the hospital waiting for a radiograph of my foot. I had a little 4x contact during the football training yesterday. Hopefully I can join the complete party, but maybe I can only drive the feature race or nothing of both :-(

• Informative
Reactions: Stevie

Stevie

Former Super Mod
Premium Member
Aug 26, 2014
I am not sure if am able to participate in todays league race. I am sitting in the hospital waiting for a radiograph of my foot. I had a little 4x contact during the football training yesterday. Hopefully I can join the complete party, but maybe I can only drive the feature race or nothing of both :-(
Hopefully you can make it back, we have spaces anyway, so no worries mate :)

Janick Nijenhuis

Pro Karter
Sep 2, 2015
Sorry guys but I am unable to drive due to less practice. Just been back from my holiday and don't want to drive other drivers from the track.
Have fun!

Stevie

Former Super Mod
Premium Member
Aug 26, 2014
I won't be commentating tonight guys, really sorry but the situation with my dad is a bit stressful right now. He is ok thankfully but alot of damage
Thanks for letting me know, glad he's ok. <3

King-kodiak

AOR Head Commentator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
AOR Commentator
May 10, 2016
I feel terrible for letting you guys down considering all the effort you went through to get me in the box but this has left me quite shaken up. His bedroom is destroyed along with all their clothes. The fire starred due to sunlight bouncing off the mirror and setting something alight. He was asleep in there at the time so he is very lucky