AOR iRacing FCCAF Round 6 (Races 11/12) - Lime Rock Park | ApexOnlineRacing.com

AOR iRacing FCCAF Round 6 (Races 11/12) - Lime Rock Park

Bibby1303

Junior Karter
Jun 20, 2017
Not sure who it was but I'm sorry for the tag going into turn one while I was letting lapped cars by. Thought all car had gone past, still getting used to the rift and I just got confused.

Lorrentz

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 13, 2014
Q: had a proper lap very clean and tidy and it put me in p3 i was surprised by that :D

R1: forgot to practise the start so it stuttered a little bit and some SIMOP had a massive start from behind me so I was p4...and then hickmann was pushing behind me and I made small mistakes which gave him p4 and I was in p5 pretty easily cruising towards the line...probably most boring race ever..only in the end when Lukas Dolzer made a mistake it was a bit of excitement for a brief moment until he took off again :D

R2: somehow I avoided every spinning car and accidents in front...and then I was catching up mr hedgecock and he was a fair bit slower so It caught me a little off guard...and for some reason that right hander uphill I had issues in race 2 almost every lap...was too eager on the throttle and I binned it....which cost me 12 minutes of required repair LOL..and 2 minutes optional LOL so after that I was just having fun overtaking some cars....probably didn't make the 75% cut off...shame!

see you next week!

Reactions: Janick Nijenhuis

Janick Nijenhuis

Pro Karter
Sep 2, 2015
Finished both races! :)

Race 1 drove on P* but did a bad calculation on the fuel and need to pit 1 lap before finish.... ended up on P16

Race 2 started at P18 and had some nice battles especially with @StevieSQ, nice defending!! Then I made a mistake and crashed myself into the wall. Needed to put a did a repair of 18 seconds. Finished at P12.

Didn't crashed someone of track so happy about that as well.

See you on SPA!!

Reactions: Stevie and Lorrentz

McPhilen

iRacing Coordinator
Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
Jan 16, 2014
Well that was fun.

Qualifying was decent, put myself in 11th. Wasn't actually planning on doing a lap, but ended up doing it. Happy with that considering I hadn't really done proper running.

Race 1: Decided to start from the pits. Never attempted a standing start in the car, and I know it's hard to get off of the line so didn't want to risk anyone. Race was a lot of fun, but super difficult. Was able to make passes here and there, but then had to run off the track to avoid @The Genius, although looking at it I should have been more aware of where he'd brake. This put me to the back again, so was happy to get a point by the end of it.

Race 2: Way better. Great start from the rolling start, kept out of trouble, then started to make the moves and got to hold up the SimRC guys for a bit which was good. I held a couple of them off and then they made mistakes, and I had a large gap to @UrBaNz Octane x which meant I just had to cruise to the end. That was a whole heap of fun on a very interesting circuit.

My thumb hurts now though.

Lorrentz

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 13, 2014
Well that was fun.

Qualifying was decent, put myself in 11th. Wasn't actually planning on doing a lap, but ended up doing it. Happy with that considering I hadn't really done proper running.

Race 1: Decided to start from the pits. Never attempted a standing start in the car, and I know it's hard to get off of the line so didn't want to risk anyone. Race was a lot of fun, but super difficult. Was able to make passes here and there, but then had to run off the track to avoid @The Genius, although looking at it I should have been more aware of where he'd brake. This put me to the back again, so was happy to get a point by the end of it.

Race 2: Way better. Great start from the rolling start, kept out of trouble, then started to make the moves and got to hold up the SimRC guys for a bit which was good. I held a couple of them off and then they made mistakes, and I had a large gap to @UrBaNz Octane x which meant I just had to cruise to the end. That was a whole heap of fun on a very interesting circuit.

My thumb hurts now though.
Good job as a guest driver :) and not bad for a commemtator lol :D

Adam Hedgecock

Semi-Pro Karter
Jun 8, 2017
R2: somehow I avoided every spinning car and accidents in front...and then I was catching up mr hedgecock and he was a fair bit slower so It caught me a little off guard...
You sure did catch me at a crazy rate! Sorry if I did take you by surprise though, I know I'm a lot slower than most here so I just try to be predictable and consistent with my lines so not to cause too many issues.

Lorrentz

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 13, 2014
You sure did catch me at a crazy rate! Sorry if I did take you by surprise though, I know I'm a lot slower than most here so I just try to be predictable and consistent with my lines so not to cause too many issues.
No problem it was my own bad after all...spinned my wheels when airborne and died when landed :D

Erti147

AOR Admin
Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 14, 2014
Unfortunately, the end of the world is near as I have to miss a league race. Away from home on a(nother) mini holiday until tomorrow. (@StevieSQ)

Sry @Erti147 - hopefully you can take over my double 6th place finishes for tonight.

And best of luck to everyone in your quest to avoid getting lapped!
Hows a double 8th place finish for ya

• Useful
Reactions: FisiFan91

Stevie

Former Super Mod
Premium Member
Aug 26, 2014
I don't get it how you mean that, are you angry about it or are you happy about the safe pasd
Annoyed you went around the outside. Happy it was a clean move.

You mugged me. It was brilliant

Gxbbs

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Well, last night was my best qualifying yet, had a decent start, went around the outside of @Ben Hackeson in turn 1 and then had an amazing battle for 6th until I made a mistake around lap 20 allowing him through, then I was trying to make the time back again when I then got turned around into turn 1 by a back marker... finished p9 so not to shabby.

Race 2 saw me quite far back and I am not used to have to over take that many cars :lol: I was holding @Giannii98 behind me whilst I was trying to find an opening to pass @Erti147 but I caught a bit to much curb and the back unsettled, managed to stop the wobble and then got pushed around by @Giannii98 :(

Giannii98

Pro Karter
Jan 6, 2016
@Gxbbs sorry but I had 0 seconds to avoid that as I was 2 meters behind you
[DOUBLEPOST=1500553359][/DOUBLEPOST]@Gxbbs sorry but I had 0 seconds to avoid that as I was 2 meters behind you

Reactions: Gxbbs