AOR iRacing FCCAF Round 7 (Races 13/14) - Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps | ApexOnlineRacing.com

AOR iRacing FCCAF Round 7 (Races 13/14) - Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps

• ANNOUNCEMENT: The AOR iRacing leagues are back for another season! Sign-ups now open:
    AOR GTE League Season 7 - LINK
    AOR Formula 3 Championship Season 3 - LINK

Erti147

Super Mod & F1 Steward Supervisor
Staff member
Super Moderator
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
One of the best quali laps I've done in this car on a 2.12.0. Though I think this made me more angry that it was thrown away when Phil tagged me round and dropped me to 15th. Recovered to 12th but should have been up there with ma teammate at least. I is disappointed @McPhilen :vomit:

2nd race start crazy as usual. Laurens pulled out to the right at the moment I got some of my car alongside, shame you ended up in the wall - good recovery tho.
I did get the gap down to like 2 secs to ma teammate, but he was more consistent and I gave up with 3 or 4 laps to go so a finished 7th.

The great start from @FisiFan91 though shows signs of how I have taught him mentally to be a bit more aggressive (y)

Gxbbs

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
I was rather disappointed with myself in qualifying, couldn’t pull a decent lap together and qualified 16th :banghead:

1st race start was amazing, must of passed 3/4 cars before eu rouge, then was having a good battle for 9th when @McPhilen crashed into @Erti147 and I got caught up in the back of that which allowed @StevieSQ to pass me. I then spent a lot of the race just keeping the car on track, had a small coming together with @FisiFan91 nothing major, so I just let him pass and carried on. Then one of the SimRC guys came up behind me at 1000000000mph and overtook me but then decided to pull in front of me as he was braking so that f*cked me up, allowing Stevie and Janick to catch me. It then all came down to the last lap with a 3 way battle for 9th and I managed to get a mega run out of eu rouge and pass Janick on the straight and brought the car home in 9th.

Race 2, I almost died before passing the start line because someone decided to accelerate and then go “WOAH! Ima stop here” but I have super natural ninja reflex’s so I managed to not die :blackalien: I was then hit by someone who was hit by @1185323118 with a rather unsafe rejoin which gave me a load of damage, so I tried to defend like mad against @McPhilen but going into turn 1 of lap 2 I was spun around and ended up in the wall (no hard feelings) :banghead: so I retired the car.

Gunar Nijenhuis

F1 1st Driver
Sep 2, 2015
Just watched back @FisiFan91 stream.

Funny how at the time of pitstops, when I was right behind Fis, @StevieSQ said about me "maybe he already decided to pit earlier in the lap and now thinks F*CK" - which was a very precise description of what actually happened :p

Then Fisi's reaction on my 17 Inc after race move made me laugh real hard.

And @Synergi - Oi! what have I ever done that you hate me so much that you want to see me fail :p

Enjoyed the stream and the talking lads!

Lorrentz

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 13, 2014
Just watched back @FisiFan91 stream.

Funny how at the time of pitstops, when I was right behind Fis, @StevieSQ said about me "maybe he already decided to pit earlier in the lap and now thinks F*CK" - which was a very precise description of what actually happened :p

Then Fisi's reaction on my 17 Inc after race move made me laugh real hard.

And @Synergi - Oi! what have I ever done that you hate me so much that you want to see me fail :p

Enjoyed the stream and the talking lads!
Fis also pronounced my name spot on in dutch...kudo's to him :D

Last edited:
Reactions: Gunar Nijenhuis

Stevie

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
iRacing Coordinator
Aug 26, 2014
I was trying to save some positions for myself and then forgot about safety:banghead:, very sorry about that, I will stop and wait next time
Yes that wasn't the best idea to rejoin straight away. Don't stop and wait either, in that instance where you were, you should have gone left and rejoined at the exit of next corner. Just be careful when you rejoin.

• Informative
Reactions: 1185323118