AOR iRacing Ferrari Challenge Championship And Ford - Sign Up & Info | ApexOnlineRacing.com

AOR iRacing Ferrari Challenge Championship And Ford - Sign Up & Info

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stevie

Former Super Mod
Premium Member
Aug 26, 2014
Driver Update:

- @VICSALT has left the league due to work commitments
- @PaddyRC has left the league due to personal reasons.
- @Andy Collins-Reed has been removed from the league and placed on the blacklist for 3 uninformed no shows.

Silvio

Formula Karter
Dec 18, 2016
I don't have time anymore to make two races a week and to prepare for that.
So I have decided to leave the Ferrari league. Sorry @Knallerbs but job and family is more important.
Thanks to all of you for making great races with me in the Ferrari and Ford. I hope I will see you in the FR2.0 league.
Have fun!

Stevie

Former Super Mod
Premium Member
Aug 26, 2014
I don't have time anymore to make two races a week and to prepare for that.
So I have decided to leave the Ferrari league. Sorry @Knallerbs but job and family is more important.
Thanks to all of you for making great races with me in the Ferrari and Ford. I hope I will see you in the FR2.0 league.
Have fun!
Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

Fair enough man.

Stevie

Former Super Mod
Premium Member
Aug 26, 2014
Darren Potter - UK - Ferrari GTE - Team TBC - A 2.27 - #29

pls ty

Just took the car for my first spin round montreal and what a blast it is! Nice breath of fresh air from the epitome of oversteer that is the Formula Renault.
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

Era

rFactor2 Coordinator
Staff member
rFactor2 Coordinator
May 14, 2015
I cant continue this championship as the FR2.0 and the F1 is taking actually too much time for me. Im sorry guys and @StevieSQ for the team. See you on the track guys !

Stevie

Former Super Mod
Premium Member
Aug 26, 2014
I cant continue this championship as the FR2.0 and the F1 is taking actually too much time for me. Im sorry guys and @StevieSQ for the team. See you on the track guys !
Damn it!

Why does everything I beat leave me? :cry::cry::cry:

Sooo.. @Richtofen - Darren Pal? How does driving for Kackerlackasacapuntas sound?

Stevie

Former Super Mod
Premium Member
Aug 26, 2014
I can't pronounce it but 'sign me up, Stevie!' (that sounded much more like a star trek reference when I said it aloud)

I take it I'll need to dl the paint file?
Sweet! You are the fourth driver in the team so far this season!

@Tipple - Can you manage a name change on the side again? :p Might be easier to just have:

Chambers
[Second Driver}

• Funny
Reactions: Tipple
Status
Not open for further replies.