AOR iRacing Ferrari Challenge Championship And Ford - Sign Up & Info | ApexOnlineRacing.com

AOR iRacing Ferrari Challenge Championship And Ford - Sign Up & Info

• ANNOUNCEMENT: The AOR iRacing leagues are back for another season! Sign-ups now open:
    AOR GTE League Season 7 - LINK
    AOR Formula 3 Championship Season 3 - LINK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stevie

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
iRacing Coordinator
Premium Member
Aug 26, 2014
Driver Updates:

- @Chesney77 has been removed from the league and placed on the blacklist for two consecutive uninformed no-shows and forum inactivity.

- @Kieron Fishlock has been removed from the league and placed on the blacklist for reaching 3 uninformed no-shows and forum inactivity.

And just to give a few people an update on where they are at:
- @Gxbbs - has 0.5 uninformed absences.
- @Adam Hedgecock has 1 uninformed absence.

- @Rin Hato has 1.5 uninformed absences.
- @Bibby1303 has 1.5 uninformed absences. (Not sure why you haven't attended the last 3 feature races when you've competed in the sprint race?)

- @N1CK has 2 uninformed absences.
- @RolandK has 2 uninformed absences.

Stevie

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
iRacing Coordinator
Premium Member
Aug 26, 2014
I had one big climax with sara this season...(f.e. I put a lot of pressure from behind on her in canada and she lost control of her body(work) ) now @McPhilen can have it :D
You are literally the worst. :facepalm::facepalm::rolleyes::D

• Funny
Reactions: Lorrentz

Christobal90

Pro Karter
Jun 12, 2017
I want to retire from the FCCAF season. I don´t own the track VIR and I have to play soccer at the Imola race day again.

Thanks for the organisation, there were a lot of nice races with a lot of special moments. In this series I had my first standing start and I still suck at this and the reversed grid is always a surprise. (y)

Hopefully Patrick can win the driver championship and at the end we will see where SimRC.de Emerald finishes.
I wish you a lot of fun in the last two races again. Maybe I will jump into @FisiFan91 stream.

Regards

Stevie

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
iRacing Coordinator
Premium Member
Aug 26, 2014
I want to retire from the FCCAF season. I don´t own the track VIR and I have to play soccer at the Imola race day again.

Thanks for the organisation, there were a lot of nice races with a lot of special moments. In this series I had my first standing start and I still suck at this and the reversed grid is always a surprise. (y)

Hopefully Patrick can win the driver championship and at the end we will see where SimRC.de Emerald finishes.
I wish you a lot of fun in the last two races again. Maybe I will jump into @FisiFan91 stream.

Regards
Nope not allowed.,

brb just going to go kill myself.

Stevie

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
iRacing Coordinator
Premium Member
Aug 26, 2014
So for my own stupid amusement and to try and highlight that not all AOR leagues have this many drop outs and equally that it's highly unusual how many drivers have dropped out or just plain fucked off.

HERE GOES LOLOLOLOL.

In no particular order (in fact it's a very particular order.) Highlighted red means I think it's a shitty reason and I won't let these people back. Highlight orange means they'd probably get a strict second chance because they had a semi-shitty reason. Green means they can come back.

[Driver Name - Reason for leaving - # of rounds completed or at what point they left the league.]

Eneric Andre - Left the league to priortise Formula Renault - 4
*Stuart Atkinson - Blacklisted from the league for uninformed absences - 7
*Andy Collins-Reed - Left the league moments before he got blacklisted - 1

*Antonis Despotakis - Left the league due to work commitments - 1
Jason Dyer - Moved house - 3

*Kireon Fishlock - Blacklisted from the league for uninformed absences - 7
*Ben Hackeson - technical issues - 6
Curtis Hardy - Struggling with the car - 4

Silvio Hirt - Left the league to focus on Formula Renault - 7
*Adam Hedgecock - Left the league through iRacing - 8
*Rolf Just - Left the league through iRacing after the first round - 1
Adam Maguire - Blacklisted for a third time for uninformed absences - 0
*Andrew Micke - Left the league moments before he got blacklisted - 4
*Eric Micke - Blacklisted for uninformed absences - 3

*Patrick Punke - Left the league for personal reasons - 4
*John Roberts - Left the league due to 'driving standards' - 8
Vittorio Saltalamacchia - Left the league due to work commitments - 0
*Brendon Tills - DIDN'T EVEN TURN UP TO ANY ROUND! - 0

*New member to AOR.

18 fucking drivers! 2 thirds of them were new to AOR. Just **** everything.

Regards
I'm genuinely not removing you from the list. I'll just put you as informed absences.

Stephan

AOR iRacing GTE S3 AM Champion & Super Mod
Staff member
Super Moderator
iRacing Coordinator
Premium Member
Oct 19, 2016
If you still need a back marker to lap or polesetter for the reverse grid, happy to help!
Not necessarily yet on Virginia (just tried the track first time and got enough off-road time for a serious Dirt rally title challenge) but certainly at Imola.
Current license is A3.63 with an iRating I rather not mention in public ;)

• Winner
Reactions: Stevie

Stevie

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
iRacing Coordinator
Premium Member
Aug 26, 2014
If you still need a back marker to lap or polesetter for the reverse grid, happy to help!
Not necessarily yet on Virginia (just tried the track first time and got enough off-road time for a serious Dirt rally title challenge) but certainly at Imola.
Current license is A3.63 with an iRating I rather not mention in public ;)
YES. JOIN.

• Friendly
Reactions: Stephan

Stephan

AOR iRacing GTE S3 AM Champion & Super Mod
Staff member
Super Moderator
iRacing Coordinator
Premium Member
Oct 19, 2016
Give me tomorrow night to try to string 10 clean laps around Virginia to see if I might want to start from the back, but count me in on Imola!
I won't offer to start if I feel it would not be safe for everyone on track :)

• Winner
Reactions: Stevie

Patrick Moser

Junior Karter
Aug 22, 2017
#10 - Patrick Christoph Moser - DE-AT-CH - SimRC Emerald (along with Patrick Heinrich) - A 3.26
(Replacement for Christoph Weitz)

Last edited:
Reactions: Dustin
Status
Not open for further replies.