AOR iRacing Ferrari Challenge Championship And Ford - Sign Up & Info | ApexOnlineRacing.com

AOR iRacing Ferrari Challenge Championship And Ford - Sign Up & Info

• Apologies for the forum outage today, should be resolved now. Be aware that you may have lost some posts from when before the forum went down, so please check if anything you posted is there or not and respost if you need to. Thanks - Erti

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dustin

Semi-Pro Karter
Jun 12, 2017
Patrick is having some issues with his account. He's waiting for the mail that he can confirm his account here.

• Informative
Reactions: Stevie

FisiFan91

AOR Founder (on hiatus)
Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 12, 2014
Patrick is having some issues with his account. He's waiting for the mail that he can confirm his account here.
What's his username? I can fast-forward his activation - the confirmation email can be a bit dodgy on occasion.

Stevie

Former Super Mod
Premium Member
Aug 26, 2014
#68 - Patrick Heinrich - DE - SimRC Emerald - B 2.79
Added. You're also a reserve for the time being, but again, we have space for tomorrow so you're good to race.

LongSlenderBody

Junior Karter
Jun 11, 2017
@LongSlenderBody

@1185323118

Can you two update me with your current licences pls. Jerry I know you're not going to be here for a while but just so I have it possible.

What's up brother! I'm assembling my new rig RIGHT NOW!! WOOOOOOOOOO!!!! Can barely contain my excitement.. Don't worry... Within 1 hour I'll be on track in the Ferrari, turning the first of hundreds of laps of Suzuka before the race to raise my SR to 4.0. I will be ready AND I will be kicking ass and taking names. That is all. HYYYYYPPPPEEEE!!!!!!!!

Stevie

Former Super Mod
Premium Member
Aug 26, 2014
What's up brother! I'm assembling my new rig RIGHT NOW!! WOOOOOOOOOO!!!! Can barely contain my excitement.. Don't worry... Within 1 hour I'll be on track in the Ferrari, turning the first of hundreds of laps of Suzuka before the race to raise my SR to 4.0. I will be ready AND I will be kicking ass and taking names. That is all. HYYYYYPPPPEEEE!!!!!!!!
Just so you know, if you don't get to 4.0, you won't be able to get into the session. Remember when you do get to the right level you need to join the league via iRacing too.

Secondly, if that happens, you'll be moved to the reserve list. Just because if you don't have the licence and safety rating, you aren't technically signed up fully.

@1185323118 - Jerry, same goes to you pal.

• Informative
Reactions: 1185323118

washy03

S14 AOR PS4 F8 Champion
Premium Member
Oct 2, 2016
#36 - Antony Washington - uk & I - Ferrari - license r

Only just got iracing and for this specific reason. Happy to be a reserve until my license is sorted.

I haven't looked into how to do it on this game but could possibly do some recording for it in the mean time

Reactions: Stevie
Status
Not open for further replies.