AOR iRacing GT4 League Season 1 - Round 1: Sebring | ApexOnlineRacing.com

AOR iRacing GT4 League Season 1 - Round 1: Sebring

• Apologies for the forum outage today, should be resolved now. Be aware that you may have lost some posts from when before the forum went down, so please check if anything you posted is there or not and respost if you need to. Thanks - Erti

Billy Bob

Junior Karter
Mar 15, 2020
This only applies if you are on your outlap. Does it make more sense now?

So to clarify, when I come out of the pits on my out lap for qualifying I can pass cars until I reach the Ullman Straight, then I can't pass cars again until I pass start/finish to open my first official lap, then I can pass cars at any time. Correct?

• Agree
Reactions: Ranno

Ranno

AOR PCars PC Ginetta GT5 S1 T2 Champion
Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
Feb 28, 2018
This only applies if you are on your outlap. Does it make more sense now?

So to clarify, when I come out of the pits on my out lap for qualifying I can pass cars until I reach the Ullman Straight, then I can't pass cars again until I pass start/finish to open my first official lap, then I can pass cars at any time. Correct?
Exactly. I'm sorry if I couldn't explain it good enough, English is not my native language.

4eR0

Pro Karter
Jan 5, 2020
@Ranno let me know if you will know if there is a stream I will post that on our teams social media channels :)

Ranno

Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
Feb 28, 2018
@Ranno let me know if you will know if there is a stream I will post that on our teams social media channels :)
If I'm honest I don't know at the moment. Plan was to have a stream but we are having some technical issues, so I can't promise anything at the moment.

You can subscribe to AOR YouTube channel to get notified > https://www.youtube.com/user/McLarenDan

Reactions: 4eR0

Ranno

Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
Feb 28, 2018
@Kamil Rogalski I apologize for hitting You on the first lap. I totally missed my braking point because I couldn't see the cones on the left. Totally my bad.

Billy Bob

Junior Karter
Mar 15, 2020
Not the start I was hoping for.

Completely botched qualy, then got punted at the start, which spun me heading into turn one where I became a bowling pin. Car had damage, wouldn't turn left, just cruised to the finish to see if any more carnage occurred. :mad:

Question: I read that we were starting with 30% fuel. I checked the baseline setup, showed 66.7 x .3 = 20.1. We had 34.X in the car at the start? No biggie but I don't do fuel calculations on-the-fly well.

Onward..............

Rin Hato

AOR Space Race Champion
Oct 17, 2016
Well that could have went better.

Question: I read that we were starting with 30% fuel. I checked the baseline setup, showed 66.7 x .3 = 20.1. We had 34.X in the car at the start?
Full tank is 115L

Ranno

Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
Feb 28, 2018
Question: I read that we were starting with 30% fuel. I checked the baseline setup, showed 66.7 x .3 = 20.1. We had 34.X in the car at the start? No biggie but I don't do fuel calculations on-the-fly well.

Onward..............
Full tank in gt4 car is 115l.
Michelin Pilot Challenge has also a fuel limit, that's where you probably checked and saw 66,7.

You can let CrewChief make the fuel calculations for you.

Marvin

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
iRacing Coordinator
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Aug 6, 2016
Was a great first race. Never before had such an high heartbeat during qualifying. Really happy that I managed to get pole. Sadly I had a really bad start. Already lost the lead before we even crossed the starting line... Didn't really try to battle in the beginning. First wanted to see what kind of drivers I had around me, as it were mostly new faces and I knew there was plenty of time to make up positions again. After a few laps I tried to defend against Mariani, but he overtook me around the outside in the hairpin. Followed him for while, hoping to save a bit of fuel. Then after the pitstop I suddenly found a lot of pace and managed to re-overtake Mariniani for P3. That was a great battle! Was slowly catching P2, who spun just a few laps before the end, so finished P2.

Looking forward to next week.

Reactions: mancSLO