AOR iRacing GTE League - Q&A. | ApexOnlineRacing.com

AOR iRacing GTE League - Q&A.

Niclas Domino

iRacing Overlay Designer & AC Skin Creator
Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
Jul 31, 2016
well, have no idea how to do this.... this skin was just made for me at season 5. did not notice that it's now a requirement that you know how to do liveries, to race in here.
Dont blame that on me, you have had the time to read the rules of the leauge, and had time to aske questions about this. Others have, and you had time to aske for help as well.

• Agree
Reactions: Stevie

VSR_NICK-NITRO

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Mar 16, 2017
@Niclas Domino when will the skin pack link be available so I can transfer my paint to trading paint or have I miss read somthing.

Niclas Domino

Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
Jul 31, 2016
we had the deadline just at 23:59 give me just a bit of time m8 :) but i hope and think that it will be today.

Reactions: VSR_NICK-NITRO

Izzizo

Formula 4 Test Driver
May 17, 2018
Dont blame that on me, you have had the time to read the rules of the leauge, and had time to aske questions about this. Others have, and you had time to aske for help as well.
ohh I'm sorry if I gave you a reason to believe that I was blaming you.

was simply stating that I did not see this change of livery requirements in time to do something about it since I'm not able to just do this myself.

CarbonUK

AOR iRacing GTE Season 6 AM Champion
Premium Member
Sep 23, 2017
ohh I'm sorry if I gave you a reason to believe that I was blaming you.

was simply stating that I did not see this change of livery requirements in time to do something about it since I'm not able to just do this myself.
Was this the livery I made for you? If so I may still have the original file so I can sort that out for you

Izzizo

Formula 4 Test Driver
May 17, 2018
Was this the livery I made for you? If so I may still have the original file so I can sort that out for you
yeah, was just gonna use the same livery as that one.

would much appreciate the help if you are up for it. I also have the file if you're not in possession of it anymore.

CarbonUK

AOR iRacing GTE Season 6 AM Champion
Premium Member
Sep 23, 2017
Ok cool I sort it out for you, and send it to you shortly for you send it to Niclas

ivo_costa

Semi-Pro Karter
May 16, 2019
Need some help, downloaded skin pack and followed the instruction, but or I can get my livery on and nobody else’s working, or my not working and everybody else’s working. What am I doing wrong guys?

Niclas Domino

Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
Jul 31, 2016
You will only see all the other skins when the other drivers an in the session, so a leauge session. It dosent work on normal officiel serise

Reactions: ivo_costa

Niclas Domino

Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
Jul 31, 2016
@djawadkaroni
Hej i have first seen your skin now.

2 things.

You need to send it in the Update skin and to the Main Driver/New driver form.
Link Here

And you need to re-upload it, as you still have Decals on.
Udklip.PNG